A Curmudgeon Back Home
Latest Blog Posts »
- Reaching out 1 week ago One of the facets of my current job involves taking part in what are called Outreach activities. These involve sending one or two foreign service officers along with one of the locally employed Chinese staff to visit some of the cities located in our consular district, which includes the provinces...
- The Bund from M on the Bund 1 week ago
- Mmm on the Bund 1 week ago This Sunday is a cold, rainy one, meaning it’s a good day to stay inside and sit in front of the TV, watching baseball games and HBO. The contrast could not have been greater with the previous Sunday, the day after we had returned from our weeklong trip to Guìlín 桂林 and Yángshuò 阳朔....
- Guilin and Yangshuo: Day 8 (the end) 1 week ago Our final morning in Yángshuò 阳朔 began with breakfast at Le Vôtre, the French restaurant sharing the same Ming-era residence as our lodgings, the Yangshuo C.Resort West Street Residence:Interior decorations ranged from Buddhist and Christian statuary to posters of Chinese Communist...
- Li River view #2 (Laozhai Mountain) 1 week ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Curmudgeon Back Home has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!