Latest Blog Posts »
- A life well lived? 2 weeks ago Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life … Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice. And, most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs This quote really resonated with me when I reread it today. ...
- Weekend at Pigeon Lake 1 year ago We went to Pigeon Lake for the weekend. A three hour drive door to door (on the way back – on the way there, due to stops for gas and coffee and missing our turnoff from 13W, it took 4 hours) We didn’t take our boat with us as we only had one full day […]
- Walking in Saskatoon 1 year ago A few weeks ago we went to Saskatoon for Asher’s graduation from high school. While we were there we visited the University of Saskatchewan where Tracy is attending medical school and did a short walk around the grounds. The U of S is a research university and was founded as an agricultural...
- Widow Maker 2 years ago This afternoon we drove out to the Kananaskis river and found a ‘picnic spot’ overlooking the Widow Maker, a rapid on the lower course of the river, which flows through Bow Valley Provincial Park. The Widow Maker is just below an artificial lake, Barrier Lake, which is used for hydroelectric...
- Sunshine Meadows 2 years ago I’m having a wonderful, totally free Saturday so thought I’d catch up on some of my writing. A couple of weeks ago I went with Ray and Brian on one of the most beautiful short hikes which I have done. My photos aren’t wonderful – my camera is finally giving up the ghost – but […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wordsworkinc's Weblog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!