Life with our Lads
Latest Blog Posts »
- October 2016 - 1 Second a Day 2 weeks ago I got out of the habit of doing these, but will try harder to make sure I keep going. Looking back and seeing the boys in old videos makes me realize how quickly they grow. October 2016 from Pam on Vimeo.
- Well Visits: Year 10 & 7 2 weeks ago Playing Hooky at Wendy'sThe boys had their annual well visits at the pediatricians this week. Here's the stats:Jack - wt. = 101 lbs., 58" tall (85th %ile)Danny - wt. = 61 lbs., 53.5" tall (95th %ile)Both had their flu shots. Danny begged for a mist but they don't make them anymore. He was...
- In Control of MY Happiness 3 weeks ago I'll always be #WithHerI'm crushed by the election result. We watched it at Erika's house and even had the audacity to wonder what time we could relax. "Think it'll be speeches by 11pm?"I went to bed at 11pm still in denial, thinking I'd wake up this morning and it would be okay. But no. Donald...
- The Last Time 2 months ago
- Warm Buns 3 months ago On the way home from scouts tonight, Danny sat in the front seat as it's just a short drive to our house. He put his heated seat on high and said "I like it on high Mom, it warms my buns".As I laughed I reached across and held his hand all the way home. He looked at me and gave me his usual shy &...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with our Lads has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!