Life with our Lads
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Week of Starts & Finishes 2 days ago It was a week of things that ended or got done.Basketball is done for the yearFinished Elijah's quiltThe last big snow of the season?A start! - both boys can now roller skate with confidenceFinally had wet enough snow to build a snowmanAt Barry Manilow's Farewell Tour concert
- Burrito Recipe 2 days ago I'm tagging this fabulous Burrito Recipe for future reference. They are so easy to make and my family devours them. I'm not sure why I even freeze them because they get eaten in a few days.To make it a bit healthier this time, I switched out the ground beef for ground turkey, left out the...
- February 1 Second a Day 2 days ago
- Weight Loss: Week 3 6 days ago Weight: GargantuanWeight lost this week: 4.8 lbsTotal weight lost: 13.4 lbsI am attributing most of this week's loss to a lack of water in my body at weigh-in this morning. Craig and I finally flopped onto the couch about 9.30pm last night to watch House of Cards and I cracked open a bottle of wine...
- 19th Anniversary at 30 James Street 1 week ago When we are in England I am whisking Craig away for a night to a hotel in Liverpool called 30 James Street, for our 19th wedding anniversary. The hotel was originally the home of The White Star Line HQ, the company that built the Titanic. Bruce Ismay's office was in one of the turrets and the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with our Lads has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!