Life with our Lads
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wildlights at the Zoo 9 hours ago While Craig went hunting (no bambi yet), I took the boys to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day, so warm compared to the crappy snow, cold and ice of the last few days. We rode the train, they rode a camel and we pointed at a few animals. Good stuff.
- Boy Time 2 days ago My oldest had a playdate and sleep-over tonight with his fiend Mario. Daniel sobbed. So the best tonic in the world for a lonely boy is our neighbors coming to play.It was a good night but I'm not 100%. I'm on my chinstrap and exhausted. I also haven't felt good since the clocks went back. What's...
- Things you miss after a beer: Part 1 3 days ago I miss my best friend Sue.
- Today was a Good'un 3 days ago I finished another quilt. I am a quilting diva and I deserve this ... I read this and it was so good. So funny and true. But it was also a bit disturbing, how pressured young girls are these days. When I was a teenager we didn't get Brazilians as part of our pre-date ritual (if, like me, you have...
- Kindness Can be Catching 4 days ago I just listened to "How to win friends & influence people in the digital age" adapted from Dale Carnegie's famous 1936 book. A friend who manages a big football stadium recommended it to me and said it was the best book she'd ever read, so I gave it a go on audio cd. If I'm honest I thought it...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with our Lads has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!