Life with our Lads
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thanksgiving 2014 1 day ago Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sat, post-dinner with pants zip undone. Craig is sleeping off a turkey coma and the boys are watching telly. Tonight we go to a friend's house for deserts then I'm getting to sleep since I'm hitting the black Friday sales tomorrow. I'm thankful for so much; Family and...
- A New Do for Turkey Day 2 days ago Got the boys a new haircut today. Also did the laundry and tidied up a bit and did some last minute shopping for Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. Craig texted me not to forget the essentials: wishwop, wine and moonshine. What else is there in life?
- The Boxcar Children 2 days ago When I was a kid I loved to read The Famous Five books by Enid Blyton. The characters in the book are Julian, George, Dick, Ann and Timmy the dog and they had all kinds of adventures. I'm really hoping my boys will read them when they get a little older, though they are written in an older...
- Basketball - what's all that about then? 3 days ago The boys started basketball this week. I have no idea what it's about though I assume it's a bit like netball that I played at high school (girls played netball, can't remember what boys played, we never did co-ed).So even though I have zero interest in basketball, and don't want to learn to at...
- Wildlights at the Zoo 5 days ago While Craig went hunting (no bambi yet), I took the boys to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day, so warm compared to the crappy snow, cold and ice of the last few days. We rode the train, they rode a camel and we pointed at a few animals. Good stuff.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with our Lads has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!