Life with our Lads
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Picture for the Memory Box 1 week ago Read from right to left ... A story by Jack, July 2015
- Jack's Zip-line Video 1 week ago This should have been part of my post about Jack's birthday but it didn't happen that way. Sometimes I'm too buried in stuff to see to everything. So anyway, this will probably go down in history as one of his favorite birthdays ever. It was cheap-ish, he loved it, I got to sit down. What's not to...
- June-July 1 Second a Day 1 week ago JULY2015Tinkle from Pam on Vimeo.
- Leanne on my Mind 1 week ago It was Leanne's birthday last Monday and this week marked one year since she visited us. In the last 12 months she has been in daily contact with her dad (I join in sometimes but like to sit back and let them have their time) and we send lots of support & love back & forth. We can't wait to see her...
- 4 Boys in a Car = Time Well Spent. 1 week ago I spent time with the 4 boys again this week and I have to say, my favorite time with them is car time. It usually involved very loud pop music, open windows and sunroof, dancing, laughing, farting and rude words. As a particular treat this week they compared nipples and asked each other what...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Life with our Lads has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!