Latest Blog Posts »
- Now hiring...again 3 days ago It never ends. I’m at it again, another recruitment process. At least this time it’s not because anyone resigned or because the person I recruited was a wrong fit. This time it’s because my team is growing again and we need another person. Nevertheless, recruitment processes are draining and...
- http://swaussie.se/2014/07/7505/ 2 months ago
- I said yes! 2 months ago I know this is going to sound like really old news and it is but since the blog has been sleeping since last year there is quite a bit to update you on. I thought I would start with one of the happiest news I have to share with you - Simon and I are engaged! […]
- I'm claiming my life back! 2 months ago I’ve made a decision. It’s time for a change. I need to re-find my work/life balance and focus more on me. Do things I enjoy and stress less about work. Focus on finding my happiness again because I have so many things to be happy and greatful for. The last 8 months have been crazy. […]
- Lucia For Dummies 9 months ago It’s finally here, December 13th! A very special day, not only do I step on board my flight this afternoon and head to Sweden, today is also the day when Swedes around the world celebrate Lucia, a tradition that might seem weird to most non-Swedish people but makes perfect sense to all Swedes....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Swaussie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!