Latest Blog Posts »
- Rest in peace 1 month ago Don’t think of her as gone away, her journey’s just begun, Life holds so many facets, this earth is only one. Just think of her as resting, from the sorrows and the tears, In a place of warmth and comfort, where there are no days or years. Think how she must be wishing, that we […]
- Now hiring...again 2 months ago It never ends. I’m at it again, another recruitment process. At least this time it’s not because anyone resigned or because the person I recruited was a wrong fit. This time it’s because my team is growing again and we need another person. Nevertheless, recruitment processes are draining and...
- http://swaussie.se/2014/07/7505/ 3 months ago
- I said yes! 3 months ago I know this is going to sound like really old news and it is but since the blog has been sleeping since last year there is quite a bit to update you on. I thought I would start with one of the happiest news I have to share with you - Simon and I are engaged! […]
- I'm claiming my life back! 3 months ago I’ve made a decision. It’s time for a change. I need to re-find my work/life balance and focus more on me. Do things I enjoy and stress less about work. Focus on finding my happiness again because I have so many things to be happy and greatful for. The last 8 months have been crazy. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Swaussie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!