Latest Blog Posts »
- Lucia For Dummies 7 months ago It’s finally here, December 13th! A very special day, not only do I step on board my flight this afternoon and head to Sweden, today is also the day when Swedes around the world celebrate Lucia, a tradition that might seem weird to most non-Swedish people but makes perfect sense to all Swedes....
- Like a rocking chair 10 months ago
- Showbag mania 11 months ago Every Australian is well familiar with what a showbag is. For me it was something new and unfamiliar, until the other day when Simon and I went to the Royal Melbourne Show that is. Speaking of unfamiliar just to clarify things, an Australian show is the same thing as a fair or a carnival. Yes, […]
- Nothing comes easy 10 months ago
- Hello weekend!! 10 months ago So happy the weekend is here after a rather shitty week. It started off on Monday morning with one of my team members handing in her resignation at work. I didn’t see that one coming and with only three weeks notice period it put me in a bit of a sticky position. I need a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Swaussie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!