Latest Blog Posts »
- 3 years and counting 1 week ago I can’t really believe it but today marks 3 years since I walked through customs at the airport in Melbourne to join Simon on our new adventure, a life together in Australia. I remember the day I left Sweden as if it was yesterday. The sadness of leaving friends and family mixed with the...
- How to speak Aussie 2 weeks ago Crash course in how to speak Aussie. Just abbreviate everything and you’ll be fine
- I'm back! 2 weeks ago Ok, so my last comeback was what one may refer to as somewhat unsuccessful so I don’t blame you if you don’t hold your breath this time. I do truly miss the blog and my writing though and I believe I’m at a point in my life where the blog once again can fill a void […]
- Rest in peace 11 months ago Don’t think of her as gone away, her journey’s just begun, Life holds so many facets, this earth is only one. Just think of her as resting, from the sorrows and the tears, In a place of warmth and comfort, where there are no days or years. Think how she must be wishing, that we […]
- Now hiring...again 13 months ago It never ends. I’m at it again, another recruitment process. At least this time it’s not because anyone resigned or because the person I recruited was a wrong fit. This time it’s because my team is growing again and we need another person. Nevertheless, recruitment processes are draining and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Swaussie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!