Latest Blog Posts »
- Three Years Later... 2 months ago I've been having a recurring dream of sitting at the terrace of a cutre bar with no name on the corner of Via Laietana and Pla
- What I Miss About Barcelona 9 months ago For those of us who have spent an extended period in Barcelona, the city never really leaves us, even if we leave it. Guest blogger Ben Holbrook shares what he misses most about Barcelona now that it's no longer home...but for how long?I moved to Barcelona in August 2009 and landed, miraculously,...
- Some of the Locations Featured in the Collection. 11 months ago The Kindle version of From Barcelona came out today. Here are some images of some of the places featured.El BornSagrada Fam
- Has It Been A Year Already? 11 months ago Well, actually a little bit more and it's incredible how fast the time has gone. I can still recall sitting down in my small office, deciding to write a blog for the first time because I thought it'd help get the book I was writing published. Before I'd even typed a word, I was surprised at how...
- Cross Cultural Dating and Relationships 11 months ago Debating the differences between men and women has been around since the bible it seems. A quick search on Amazon will produce a list of books explaining what makes the sexes different and why. But what happens when there's not just a difference in gender but also in culture? Is it easier, harder...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Barcelona has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!