Expat Echo Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where will JESS take you? 1 week ago Where will JESS take you? Come and Find Out. For September 2018 entry Tuesday 20th of March 2018 – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- 11 Things you should try at Dubai Food Festival 2018 3 weeks ago The waiting is over! Dubai’s annual celebration of gastronomy, Dubai Food Festival (DFF), opens on 22 February, marking the start of 17 days of epicurean discovery and delight. It’s truly a foodie paradise at Dubai Food Festival 2018, with a jam-packed schedule of culinary events, activities...
- Middle East Film and & Comic Con 2018 2 months ago Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC), the definitive pop culture convention in the Middle East is back for its seventh edition from 5th to 7th April at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) featuring the best regional and international talent, celebrity guests and more for some of the coolest fans in...
- John Legend - DuranDuran - Ricky Martin in Dubai 2 months ago It’s now or never to go for another Dubai Jazz Festival. Featuring John Legend, Duran Duran, Ricky Martin and more artists coming your way. So what are you waiting for, get your tickets now! Visit Dubai Jazz Fest for more info.
- British Boarding School Show Dubai 2018 1 month ago The British Boarding Schools Show Dubai Expands In-depth Seminar Programme with Expert International Education Specialists and Heads of British and Local Schools The educational show offers direct access to 36 of the best British Schools to help GCC parents answer challenging questions about their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Echo Dubai
05:59 AM October 22, 2013
13:32 PM March 28, 2014
Expat Echo Dubai is comprehensive guide i follow for news, learning and most importantly for education for graduate and post graduate programs, and i found this exceptional for me the blog is enriched with programs like(http://www.accrediteduaeuniversitiesonline.com/degrees/)more and more online community can get benefited from such blog.