Allie upon Thames
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bali I have to admit, ever since I watched Julia Roberts ride... 2 years ago The beach in Sanur. Loving life. Not a bad breakfast view of Kintamani Volcano. Familiar scene on the streets of Ubud--school kids practicing their marching. On a tour of a farm in Ubud. Caffeine for days -- coffee tasting. Bottoms up! Villager in Ubud drying rice from the fields. ...
- Photo 2 years ago Stunning Ubud. Jackie making friends at the pool. Getting used to the Bali life! So cool, there were loads of starfish when the tide went out! Amazing kite surfers provided lots of entertainment.
- Maybe it was the fact that one of my best friends from childhood... 2 years ago Excited for Little Bao! It did not disappoint. Aboard the Aqua Luna where we cruised around Hong Kong island, and had a cat nap. http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g294217-d2039777-Reviews-Aqua_Luna-Hong_Kong.html Just a couple of tweens hanging out in HK. Most bizarre tongue...
- Aqua Luna Boat Ride Little Bao Dim Sum Brunch at Duddell's 2 years ago Just stunning. There's a fishbowl in our table and it doesn't have 8 straws for sharing. A little bit of napping with a side of sight seeing. Had to. Watching the storm roll in. Future K-pop star. Aqua Luna Boat Ride Little Bao Dim Sum Brunch at Duddell’s
- #onlyinasia So apparently I've been whitening my armpits... 2 years ago #onlyinasia So apparently I’ve been whitening my armpits for the past six months. #whoops #reallydove? #expatproblems
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Allie upon Thames
00:57 AM October 28, 2013
Such descriptive writing makes me want to be there too! Amazing adventures. Awesome.
00:59 AM October 28, 2013
Love the glimpse into life in beautiful Singapore illustrated in Allie Upon Thames. I look forward to new posts and can't wait to read about Allie's latest adventures!
01:13 AM October 28, 2013
Having followed Allie's cheeky observations on settling into the UK, I look forward to her insights into Singapore as she and her husband adjust this time!
01:15 AM October 28, 2013
Incredible BLOG!!!! So descriptive I feel as if I am experiencing life in Singapore. I would love to have blog updates on a daily basis,,,,it is INCREDIBLE!!!!!
07:27 AM October 28, 2013
Your blog is fantastic Allie. So many giggles and I just love reading it. Loads of love and miss you even more. Looking forward to hearing all about your new apartment when you move in Jackie xxxooooxxxxxoooo
22:47 PM October 28, 2013
Allie your so funny. Ever thought about doing stand up? I love hearing about all your adventures! Keep those updates coming....
19:05 PM October 29, 2013
Allie Upon Thames keeps me up to date with happenings in my friend's life. Her writing style is exactly how she is in real life... thoughtful, witty, funny and adventurous.
22:39 PM January 18, 2014
Allie and Craig where are you? We miss you. Just take every opportunity to travel enjoy other countries while you can. Lots of love. Mum and Grandpa
09:10 AM June 03, 2014
Funny and interesting,wish I was there.