Latest Blog Posts »
- LETTER FROM PARIS: 28 days (without the internet) 2 years ago About a year ago, I realized I was burned out. “Fried and fragmented” were the words that felt most right to me. For too long I had been flinging pieces of myself haphazardly into cyber space...
- Jours of Our Lives: 40) KICKED OUT...TO PARIS 2 years ago I hope our journey will inspire you to chase your own dreams, whatever they are. We’ll be chasing ours.
- Letter From Paris: Paris - Delhi - Bombay 2 years ago A few shots of the dynamic Paris - Delhi - Bombay exhibition at the Centre Pompidou. I loved its cultural mission and its energy...
- Letter From Paris: Ile Saint-Louis 2 years ago A place to sit and reflect...to regard the reflections in the water. To think about what you see.
- Jours of Our Lives: 39) MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 2 years ago What allure or circumstance of life had drawn and kept them here? I didn’t recognize their names or know their stories, but the mysterious unkempt graves were a summons to consider them.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Beth Arnold has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!