Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Eatlay à l'Américaine 22 hours ago It has been 14 years since we left Milano. I have been back a couple of times to guide friends around the Milano Cathedral or down the famous shopping road Via Montenapoleone but never ventured around the city until this past Sunday.Popping cross the border from Lugano - where we are on holiday -...
- An autumn collage of Lugano 3 days ago
- Where is Paris' Pletzl? 1 week ago Charging into my fourth year in Paris, I decided I need to add something new. I joined WICE, an Anglophone association providing cultural, educational & social activities to the International community in Paris. Sounds good to me!I started with a guided tour through the Jewish quarter of Paris....
- A view from above 1 week ago "Paris est toujours Paris" as they say.... AND they are right! This city gives you vibes in a way that no other city can, at least not in a French way!Here are some impressions from above the city of love:
- All power to the Nanas 1 week ago I know I am back in Paris again when, after having dropped off Expat daughter at her acting class, I am spoilt for choice of which museum to visit on a Thursday evening before I need to pick her up again 90 minutes later.A stroll down Avenue Montaigne - a bit of window shopping never does any harm...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!