Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- I call it love 5 days ago When you stay married for twenty years to the same person it is an achievement. When you actually manage to look back and say I’d do it all again, you know you have chosen the right person.We dated for quite a while before we tied the knot, mostly because we had careers that did not keep us in...
- Your typical Parisian morning jog 1 week ago Starting my morning jog below the iconic Eiffel Tower.There exists no picture of the Eiffel Tower that has not been taken already.The quais all to myself.Peniche boat owners with a sense of humour.The French Lady of LibertyFeeling uplifted ... Things you find along the roads of Paris.
- My sister and I 1 week ago Miss Energetic has been my best friend since we were four years old. She is more like a sister than a friend. We learnt to ride a bike together around our neighborhood in Zürich, we played school at home and learnt how to write albeit in different languages, we were there for each other when our...
- Friends reunited 1 week ago It has been a holiday of a lifetime. A week on the island of Ibiza celebrating friendship and girl power.It originated with a simple idea to meet up and spend a few days together at the beach. Four friends brought together thanks to their kids frequenting the same primary school but who were now...
- Busy in Ibiza 2 weeks ago I cannot deny I have been busy this past week... busy looking after my friends, busy enjoying the island rhythm, busy suntanning, busy celebrating life and friendship!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!