Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where I live: Vignettes of green 5 days ago "Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."Pedro Calderon de la BarcaToday I took up a fellow blogger's challenge to post something green. My favourite colour is pink and I have no problem posting loads of pink stuff. Therefore I followed
- A very proud Mummy 2 weeks ago We were sitting around a table in an Italian pizzeria in the 15th arrondissement. It was a family reunion to celebrate Expat girls' excellent performance in her school show.Expat girl was brimming with happiness, bathing in all the attention she was receiving.All of Expat boys' interest lies in...
- Only the French shine at "savoir-faire" 3 weeks ago It seems to be my week of luxury hotels. Visiting the hotel Crillon last week before it closed its doors left me with a bitter-sweet aftertaste. This was to be remedied by celebrating the Hotel Plaza Athen
- Just a regular lesson in Paris 3 weeks ago I finally plucked up the courage to launched myself into a computer course today. For years I've been meaning to get some formal training in blogging and coding. On a chilly morning I trekked out to the 12th arrondissement - full of car concessionaires as far as I could tell - to enter a little...
- Let me believe ... just for a moment 4 weeks ago A real treat was in store for me today and I don't mean the sunshine. Eventhough, today's weather in itself would be worth an entire blogpost as we FINALLY enjoyed a sunny,
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!