Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Stuck between two worlds... 2 days ago
- Art Nouveau in the 16th Arrondisement 3 days ago I've been hopping on and off the metro for nearly three years now. I have admired the green iron metro signs, railings and light posts but never bothered to go beyond.This week, I was given the opportunity to explore my hood, i.e. the chic residential Parisian neighbourhood and understand how...
- Jogging through the park one morning... 1 week ago One sunny morning in April, running through the Bois de Boulogne, minding my own business, absorbed in my chick-lit audiobook, looking out for my friends - les Saveurs Pompiers - avoiding the endless dog poop, stearing clear from the Parisiennes with their handsome personal trainers, running by the...
- Around the world for lunch 1 week ago It's the time of year again when the children's school makes a point of honouring the world's cultures in a day long festivity. With spring, along comes the rush of organising International Day. Over 60 nations are represented in the student body. If you're thinking this sounds like the United...
- Paris in the springtime 2 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!