Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat friendship at its best 1 day ago It was the year 2004, we had just moved to Madrid. A mum turned to me in the school playground and said: "I love the colour tone of your lipstick." These are the kind of little sentences that stick in your mind years after you have relocated to a new place. Comments by people who are practically...
- A claustrophobic experience 2 days ago It was bound to happen sooner or later. All those museum visits over the past 30 months and every single one had something that struck me, tickeled my fancy, intrigued me, left me gobsmacked, enlightened me, made me smile. Each one was food for thought and - as Parisians do - material for...
- There's no place like Switzerland for Easter munchies... 3 days ago
- Stuck between two worlds... 1 week ago
- Art Nouveau in the 16th Arrondisement 1 week ago I've been hopping on and off the metro for nearly three years now. I have admired the green iron metro signs, railings and light posts but never bothered to go beyond.This week, I was given the opportunity to explore my hood, i.e. the chic residential Parisian neighbourhood and understand how...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!