Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- On the road again ... 1300km to Paris 1 day ago
- Close your eyes and listen 4 days ago This is it. Time to close up our family house in Madrid and head back to Paris. We've spent yet another wonderful summer full of action as well as plenty of R&R. We blinked and the summer has come to an end. It is time to say goodby to friends and neighbours when it seems like we have just...
- Greek rhapsody 6 days ago What can I say... I am in love with Greece...the foodthe seathe historythe chillingthe beachesthe hospitalitythe naturethe smells the time outthe sunsetsthe little harboursthe cobblestonesthe attitude the architecturethe views the alphabet
- On holiday... 2 weeks ago
- Registered to vote 3 weeks ago I did it. I FINALLY did it! I registered to vote and requested an absentee ballot. This is a huge deal for me.For months most of us have been following the Trump saga... thanks to extensive media coverage the entire world now knows that the US holds presidential nominating conventions to field...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!