Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- An autumn collage of Lugano 1 day ago
- Where is Paris' Pletzl? 6 days ago Charging into my fourth year in Paris, I decided I need to add something new. I joined WICE, an Anglophone association providing cultural, educational & social activities to the International community in Paris. Sounds good to me!I started with a guided tour through the Jewish quarter of Paris....
- A view from above 1 week ago "Paris est toujours Paris" as they say.... AND they are right! This city gives you vibes in a way that no other city can, at least not in a French way!Here are some impressions from above the city of love:
- All power to the Nanas 1 week ago I know I am back in Paris again when, after having dropped off Expat daughter at her acting class, I am spoilt for choice of which museum to visit on a Thursday evening before I need to pick her up again 90 minutes later.A stroll down Avenue Montaigne - a bit of window shopping never does any harm...
- That's what friends are for... 2 weeks ago I have a great deal of admiration for friends who at 40+ decide to go back to school, so to speak. May it be a language certificate, a specialist's diploma or even a university degree, in any case, you need to be highly motivated and extremely determined to fit studying into your family schedule,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!