What I Did In Hong Kong
Latest Blog Posts »
- Picture of the Week 34 2 days ago Flower Shop mao-mao, Prince Edward, February 2018 Advertisements
- 'HK24' - Twenty-four Hours of Hong Kong Stories 1 week ago I have just spent the best part of a year editing the latest Hong Kong Writers Circle anthology, ‘HK24’. Available at the Prince’s Building branch of Bookazine (for those of you in Hong Kong) and on Amazon Kindle (for those not), this collection will take you through 24 hours in the city. And...
- Adventures in Cantonese Cuisine Part 26 - Poon Choi (ps. Happy New Year!) 1 week ago It’s Chinese New Year! Happy Year of the Dog! May you live long and be prosperous! Last night, I had a poon choi – literally a ‘feast in a big bowl’. It’s kind of like a hot-pot, of which I have espoused the virtues in earlier posts, but with all the ingredients pre-added. You heat […]
- HNY! 1 month ago The view from a plane seat, over Langkawi in northern Malaysia. My New Year’s resolution is to write more in this blog. Look out, then, for my next post some time in mid-April. Happy New Year!
- Travels in Asia Part 5 - Laos and Vietnam II 3 months ago When I wrote at the end of Part 1 ‘to be continued…’ I didn’t consider that I’d wait 9 months plus before doing so. They do say that the hardest part of writing is the writing… Do refresh your memories of Part 1 here before reading on. From Hanoi, we took an overnight train to […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Near Death Experiences in Hong Kong Expat Blog Awards 2013 "Hong Kong is Asia's Safest City". Or so they claim. And yes, there may not be roaming gangs or active volcanoes or bungee-jumping off the ICC... But the committed thrill seeker can still find plenty of opportunities to raise the pulse and eyeball...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Hong Kong Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Hong Kong Award Badge:
Website Reviews » What I Did In Hong Kong has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!