What I Did In Hong Kong
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travels in Asia Part 5 - Laos and Vietnam II 1 week ago When I wrote at the end of Part 1 ‘to be continued…’ I didn’t consider that I’d wait 9 months plus before doing so. They do say that the hardest part of writing is the writing… Do refresh your memories of Part 1 here before reading on. From Hanoi, we took an overnight train to […]
- Picture of the Week 33 4 months ago Take-off, Sai Ying Pun – July 2017
- Public Art 5 months ago Lai Tak Tsuen Estate, Tin Hau. Hong Kongers love to take photographs. That is a given and indisputable truth. And while many of these photos involve posing next to bizarre installations in shopping malls (the one near my work currently has a ‘Glamping’ installation where people can lounge...
- Cosmic Ordering 5 months ago ‘Designer handbags’ in a Sheung Wan shopfront… One of the big problems I have when attempting to believe in ‘the afterlife’ is that ‘the afterlife’ can’t be proven. It’s a very abstract concept. If I could confirm what was in store for me after death – could choose my own...
- Chasing the Dragons 6 months ago Dragon Boat Festival, Sai Kung, 30th May 2017. Every May I paddle up and start training for the dragon boat festival, with our work team. This year, at the fifth time of asking, and after lots of sweat and sunburn, we placed a podium finish, got a trophy, medals and, most rewarding of all… a […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Near Death Experiences in Hong Kong Expat Blog Awards 2013 "Hong Kong is Asia's Safest City". Or so they claim. And yes, there may not be roaming gangs or active volcanoes or bungee-jumping off the ICC... But the committed thrill seeker can still find plenty of opportunities to raise the pulse and eyeball...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Hong Kong Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Hong Kong Award Badge:
Website Reviews » What I Did In Hong Kong has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!