Latest Blog Posts »
- What is TTIP? And what can you do about it? 4 months ago Do you care about your food, your democracy and your sovereignty? Do you want to be a citizen, not just a consumer? Then you should care about TTIP. A lot. WHAT IS TTIP? TTIP stands for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). It’s a free trade agreement that is currently being...
- What I Learned at Litfest 5 months ago What did you learn at Litfest? That was the question that was put to me and 14 others by Marie Claire Digby from the Irish Times last week. We had to limit our answers to two or three sentences, but there was a wealth of newly gained knowledge to choose from. Here are my highlights. […]
- Postcards from Ireland #14 6 months ago Hotels with chickens are the best kind of hotels. You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- A craft beer Christmas 10 months ago Wine gets a lot of press in the run-up to the big Christmas feast, but who says you have to stick with those foreign imports? With dozens of craft breweries now operating across the country – some, perhaps, just down the road from you – this is the year to buy Irish and keep your […]
- FRESH and UNCORKED magazines 10 months ago I got out of my books comfort zone recently to work as a sub editor on two magazines for SuperValu: Fresh, the food magazine, and Uncorked, its sister drinks magazine. Both are top-class publications that you’d happily pay for, so the fact that they’re free is an absolute steal, with stunning...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!