Latest Blog Posts »
- Postcards from Ireland #13 2 months ago Inishowen, County Donegal You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- Traditional Irish Recipes for Paddy's Day 4 months ago Here’s the thing. Contrary to popular belief, we are not all having corned beef and cabbage for dinner in Ireland today. If you want to make something traditional that people really do eat, on all days of the year, try one of these dishes instead. Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit! Irish soda bread...
- It All Started with the Dark Arts 5 months ago It all started with the Dark Arts. I was at the first Inishfood festival in 2011, freezing in a marquee on a cold March night in Donegal, when I was given a cup of Dark Arts as part of a beer-tasting event. Having never been much of a fan of Guinness, my first thought was [...]
- Irish Cookbooks 2013 8 months ago When you look at the Irish cookbooks that have been published this year, three words come to mind: from the heart. From the sweeping celebration of Irish food and artisan food producers in Chapter One: An Irish Food Story to the celebration of family and home in Apron Strings, many of the authors...
- Blackberry Jam 11 months ago It was a verb that stopped me in my tracks last Friday: was. ‘The best Irish poet since Yeats, Heaney was 74.’ And then the sinking realisitation of exactly what that past tense was meant — the death of Seamus Heaney, Ireland’s most beloved poet. One week on, the nation is still reeling...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!