Latest Blog Posts »
- Irish cider for Christmas 2 months ago Cider isn’t just for summer, and you might be surprised by how many foods can be paired with it. A good rule of thumb is that if a certain dish or food goes well with white wine, then chances are it will also pair nicely with a cider too. A classic cider also has body, […]
- Dining at the Shelbourne Hotel 4 months ago It’s hard to keep up with Dublin’s dining scene these days. Every time you turn around a new restaurant has opened, each one hotter and hipper than the last. As exciting as that is, it means it’s easy to forget about the older places on the edges of the limelight, keeping their heads down and...
- What is TTIP? And what can you do about it? 8 months ago Do you care about your food, your democracy and your sovereignty? Do you want to be a citizen, not just a consumer? Then you should care about TTIP. A lot. WHAT IS TTIP? TTIP stands for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). It’s a free trade agreement that is currently being...
- What I Learned at Litfest 9 months ago What did you learn at Litfest? That was the question that was put to me and 14 others by Marie Claire Digby from the Irish Times last week. We had to limit our answers to two or three sentences, but there was a wealth of newly gained knowledge to choose from. Here are my highlights. […]
- Postcards from Ireland #14 10 months ago Hotels with chickens are the best kind of hotels. You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!