Latest Blog Posts »
- Postcards from Ireland #12 3 days ago The Great Beech of Balrath Woods, County Meath. You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- Honest2Goodness Market 1 month ago One of Dublin’s best-kept secrets is tucked away in an industrial estate off the N2 near the Glasnevin Cemetery. It’s an unlikely location for what’s surely one of the best markets in the city, but that’s exactly where you’ll find Brid Carter’s Honest2Goodness...
- Wild Garlic Pesto 2 months ago I was under deadline pressure, so my husband threw the wellies into the car and took the kids out of the house on a recent Saturday so I could get some work done. They came back a few hours later, running in to where I sat at my computer, saying, “We got you a surprise. [...]
- Beef and Irish Stout Stew 3 months ago I have a confession to make: I don’t like Guinness. When I first moved to Ireland, I tried to like it. I was determined to like it. It was practically my patriotic duty to like it, wasn’t it? At my first publishing job in Temple Bar in Dublin, the five of us who worked there [...]
- Postcards from Ireland #11 3 months ago The entrance to the 5,200-year-old passage tomb at Newgrange, Co. Meath. You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!