Latest Blog Posts »
- Sláinte: The Complete Guide to Irish Craft Beer and Cider 1 week ago I’ve loved books my whole life. When I was a kid I pestered my mother to take me to the library every week. I studied English in college and for the past 15 years I’ve worked in publishing as an editor. You could even say books are my life now. After reading and working with […]
- Postcards from Ireland #13 4 months ago Inishowen, County Donegal You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- Traditional Irish Recipes for Paddy's Day 7 months ago Here’s the thing. Contrary to popular belief, we are not all having corned beef and cabbage for dinner in Ireland today. If you want to make something traditional that people really do eat, on all days of the year, try one of these dishes instead. Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit! Irish soda bread...
- It All Started with the Dark Arts 7 months ago It all started with the Dark Arts. I was at the first Inishfood festival in 2011, freezing in a marquee on a cold March night in Donegal, when I was given a cup of Dark Arts as part of a beer-tasting event. Having never been much of a fan of Guinness, my first thought was […]
- Irish Cookbooks 2013 11 months ago When you look at the Irish cookbooks that have been published this year, three words come to mind: from the heart. From the sweeping celebration of Irish food and artisan food producers in Chapter One: An Irish Food Story to the celebration of family and home in Apron Strings, many of the authors...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!