Latest Blog Posts »
- Books, Beer and Brownies 1 week ago The next few weeks are all about books, beer and brownies! Caroline Hennessy and I will be signing copies of Sláinte, doing beer and food tastings and offering double chocolate porter brownies to anyone who cares to come see us or get their book signed. C’mon, who can resist a brownie? Plus...
- Beef, Beer and Blue Cheese Pot Pies 2 weeks ago To celebrate International Stout Day, I’m reposting my updated beef, beer and blue cheese pot pies recipe from my book, Sláinte: The Complete Guide to Irish Craft Beer and Cider. If you like the sound of these pot pies, check out Chapter 8 in the book for more recipes that incorporate craft beer...
- Sláinte: The Complete Guide to Irish Craft Beer and Cider 3 months ago I’ve loved books my whole life. When I was a kid I pestered my mother to take me to the library every week. I studied English in college and for the past 15 years I’ve worked in publishing as an editor. You could even say books are my life now. After reading and working with […]
- Postcards from Ireland #13 7 months ago Inishowen, County Donegal You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- Traditional Irish Recipes for Paddy's Day 9 months ago Here’s the thing. Contrary to popular belief, we are not all having corned beef and cabbage for dinner in Ireland today. If you want to make something traditional that people really do eat, on all days of the year, try one of these dishes instead. Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit! Irish soda bread...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!