Latest Blog Posts »
- Dining at the Shelbourne Hotel 3 months ago It’s hard to keep up with Dublin’s dining scene these days. Every time you turn around a new restaurant has opened, each one hotter and hipper than the last. As exciting as that is, it means it’s easy to forget about the older places on the edges of the limelight, keeping their heads down and...
- What is TTIP? And what can you do about it? 6 months ago Do you care about your food, your democracy and your sovereignty? Do you want to be a citizen, not just a consumer? Then you should care about TTIP. A lot. WHAT IS TTIP? TTIP stands for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP). It’s a free trade agreement that is currently being...
- What I Learned at Litfest 7 months ago What did you learn at Litfest? That was the question that was put to me and 14 others by Marie Claire Digby from the Irish Times last week. We had to limit our answers to two or three sentences, but there was a wealth of newly gained knowledge to choose from. Here are my highlights. […]
- Postcards from Ireland #14 8 months ago Hotels with chickens are the best kind of hotels. You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- A craft beer Christmas 11 months ago Wine gets a lot of press in the run-up to the big Christmas feast, but who says you have to stick with those foreign imports? With dozens of craft breweries now operating across the country – some, perhaps, just down the road from you – this is the year to buy Irish and keep your […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!