Latest Blog Posts »
- Postcards from Ireland #14 1 month ago Hotels with chickens are the best kind of hotels. You can see more of my photos on Instagram as edibleireland.
- A craft beer Christmas 5 months ago Wine gets a lot of press in the run-up to the big Christmas feast, but who says you have to stick with those foreign imports? With dozens of craft breweries now operating across the country – some, perhaps, just down the road from you – this is the year to buy Irish and keep your […]
- FRESH and UNCORKED magazines 5 months ago I got out of my books comfort zone recently to work as a sub editor on two magazines for SuperValu: Fresh, the food magazine, and Uncorked, its sister drinks magazine. Both are top-class publications that you’d happily pay for, so the fact that they’re free is an absolute steal, with stunning...
- Irish Cookbooks 2014 6 months ago When I say 2014 has been a good year for Irish cookbooks, I’ll admit I’m biased since this year my own book, Sláinte, is among their ranks. But what really strikes me about this year’s batch of books is the noticeable shift towards a ‘free’ type of eating — meat-free, wheat-free,...
- Books, Beer and Brownies 6 months ago The next few weeks are all about books, beer and brownies! Caroline Hennessy and I will be signing copies of Sláinte, doing beer and food tastings and offering double chocolate porter brownies to anyone who cares to come see us or get their book signed. C’mon, who can resist a brownie? Plus...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Edible Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!