Latest Blog Posts »
- So, you want to go to Cuba? Here's my advice. 2 months ago Cuba Cuba Cuba Cuba. It’s everywhere right now. Instagram. Facebook. Travel programs. With all the hype going around I get asked almost weekly about how I visited and how much money I spent while there. Ever since the ease on travel restrictions to Cuba for Americans, it has become an...
- Most Memorable Experiences from Six Weeks in Mexico 2 months ago Looking back, six weeks in Mexico flew by. We left having seen more beautiful places than we initially imagined, and still only scratched the surface. And unlike what we assumed before the trip, the majority of Mexico is still pretty off the beaten path. We rarely saw other tourists, and the...
- The Beauty of Guanajuato & San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (and why you have to go) 3 months ago After a long overnight bus journey from Puerto Vallarta, we had finally made it to Guanajuato. Too early to check it, we dragged our tired bodies to a small restaurant for a filling breakfast of ‘chilaquiles’. Of course it wasn’t the healthiest of choices, but not too many Mexican staples...
- The Floating Fiesta of Xochimilco in Photos 3 months ago Far from the trendy restaurants and leafy avenues of central Mexico City lies a neighborhood famous for its canals and colorful boats. Previously used to irrigate crops in pre-Hispanic Mexico, The Xochimilco canals are now used for an entirely different purpose. Although they are called...
- A Week in Cuba through Photos 3 months ago Briefly describing a visit to Cuba is nearly impossible. One of the most captivating places I have ever visited, it can’t be summed up in a few sentences. It’s confusing, intriguing and fascinating. And for many privileged visitors from Western countries, it can also be very frustrating....
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways to Fake it That You're Spanish Expat Blog Awards 2013 I’m not saying you should abandon your identity completely, but we all could take a few pointers from the Spanish. CNN Travel has rated them as not only being one of the coolest nationalities, but also one of the sexiest. From drinking ¨tinto de...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Spain Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Spain!Copy and paste code to display the Spain Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Curiosity Travels
12:09 PM November 08, 2013
Awesome stuff!! I love this blog! Nice, honest, good writing and great layout!! Keep it up buddy!
21:22 PM November 08, 2013
Love this blog! Super informative and honest!!
06:06 AM November 09, 2013
Great job of finding those out of the way places. Definitely on my list.
09:32 AM November 09, 2013
Love this blog!! Very informative and great anecdotes. Curiosity Travels gives me a lot of inspiration to keep traveling and many helpful tips on what to do, where to save, and good things to look out for when making my own memories on the road!
06:04 AM November 14, 2013
I love reading this blog! Great tips, beautiful pictures and fun stories. Curiosity Travels always motivates me to go out and find my next adventure!