Latest Blog Posts »
- The Floating Fiesta of Xochimilco in Photos 1 week ago Far from the trendy restaurants and leafy avenues of central Mexico City lies a neighborhood famous for its canals and colorful boats. Previously used to irrigate crops in pre-Hispanic Mexico, The Xochimilco canals are now used for an entirely different purpose. Although they are called...
- A Week in Cuba through Photos 3 weeks ago Briefly describing a visit to Cuba is nearly impossible. One of the most captivating places I have ever visited, it can’t be summed up in a few sentences. It’s confusing, intriguing and fascinating. And for many privileged visitors from Western countries, it can also be very frustrating....
- How to help protect America's Best Idea during the Trump Presidency 2 months ago With the couple of weeks we’ve just had, it shouldn’t be a surprise that a lot is currently changing in the United States. Unfortunately, in addition to a myriad of ghastly events, there is something else to be worried about too– our National Parks, our wilderness and our wildlife....
- 5 Reasons to Visit Sayulita (and 5 reasons not to) 3 months ago I heard of Sayulita a couple of years ago when it became the new digital nomad mecca. Lots of bloggers where moving there to take advantage of the cheaper prices while working remotely. Over the course of time I started to hear more and more about it, and sometimes, the reviews weren’t...
- How to Have Happier & More Stress-Free Travels in 2017 3 months ago For me, the new year marks almost six years of mostly constant travel. It was around this time in 2011 that I had just graduated from college and was preparing for my big move to Korea. Since then, my travel style has evolved multiple times and in many ways. From expat life to budget backpacking,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways to Fake it That You're Spanish Expat Blog Awards 2013 I’m not saying you should abandon your identity completely, but we all could take a few pointers from the Spanish. CNN Travel has rated them as not only being one of the coolest nationalities, but also one of the sexiest. From drinking ¨tinto de...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Spain Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Spain!Copy and paste code to display the Spain Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Curiosity Travels
12:09 PM November 08, 2013
Awesome stuff!! I love this blog! Nice, honest, good writing and great layout!! Keep it up buddy!
21:22 PM November 08, 2013
Love this blog! Super informative and honest!!
06:06 AM November 09, 2013
Great job of finding those out of the way places. Definitely on my list.
09:32 AM November 09, 2013
Love this blog!! Very informative and great anecdotes. Curiosity Travels gives me a lot of inspiration to keep traveling and many helpful tips on what to do, where to save, and good things to look out for when making my own memories on the road!
06:04 AM November 14, 2013
I love reading this blog! Great tips, beautiful pictures and fun stories. Curiosity Travels always motivates me to go out and find my next adventure!