Latest Blog Posts »
- Ready for a Change? Why and How to Become a Tour Guide in the U.S. this Summer 2 days ago Maybe you’re tired of your current career path. Maybe you’ve just graduated college and are back from traveling. Maybe you’re ready to try something different for a while. I’ve heard them all. Between myself and all my colleagues, the first question we ask each other when meeting is, “so...
- Why I Stepped Back from Blogging & Social Media 1 week ago A few years ago, after teaching English abroad and before my current job, my main professional focus was travel blogging and social media. When not physically traveling, it took up the majority of my time. I posted frequently, grew a successful Instagram account and got to do a lot of amazing...
- So, you want to go to Cuba? Here's my advice. 6 months ago Cuba Cuba Cuba Cuba. It’s everywhere right now. Instagram. Facebook. Travel programs. With all the hype going around I get asked almost weekly about how I visited and how much money I spent while there. Ever since the ease on travel restrictions to Cuba for Americans, it has become an...
- Most Memorable Experiences from Six Weeks in Mexico 6 months ago Looking back, six weeks in Mexico flew by. We left having seen more beautiful places than we initially imagined, and still only scratched the surface. And unlike what we assumed before the trip, the majority of Mexico is still pretty off the beaten path. We rarely saw other tourists, and the...
- The Beauty of Guanajuato & San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (and why you have to go) 8 months ago After a long overnight bus journey from Puerto Vallarta, we had finally made it to Guanajuato. Too early to check it, we dragged our tired bodies to a small restaurant for a filling breakfast of ‘chilaquiles’. Of course it wasn’t the healthiest of choices, but not too many Mexican staples...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways to Fake it That You're Spanish Expat Blog Awards 2013 I’m not saying you should abandon your identity completely, but we all could take a few pointers from the Spanish. CNN Travel has rated them as not only being one of the coolest nationalities, but also one of the sexiest. From drinking ¨tinto de...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Spain Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Spain!Copy and paste code to display the Spain Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Curiosity Travels
12:09 PM November 08, 2013
Awesome stuff!! I love this blog! Nice, honest, good writing and great layout!! Keep it up buddy!
21:22 PM November 08, 2013
Love this blog! Super informative and honest!!
06:06 AM November 09, 2013
Great job of finding those out of the way places. Definitely on my list.
09:32 AM November 09, 2013
Love this blog!! Very informative and great anecdotes. Curiosity Travels gives me a lot of inspiration to keep traveling and many helpful tips on what to do, where to save, and good things to look out for when making my own memories on the road!
06:04 AM November 14, 2013
I love reading this blog! Great tips, beautiful pictures and fun stories. Curiosity Travels always motivates me to go out and find my next adventure!