My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snapshots: The Art of Losing Oneself to Sardinia 3 days ago The art of getting lost is an easy task if you don’t know where you are going and are not prepared to get lost. I don’t get lost as much as I used to, like that time in Dublin, Copenhagen, … Continue reading →
- Snapshots: Climbing common roads at Castlesardo 2 weeks ago A simple snapshot of one of the most romantic towns I’ve found in Sardinia. This is Castlesardo. Go ahead and explore her ancient alleys and mythologies. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Inside Sardinia: Valle della Luna 2 months ago Valle della Luna – a mecca in the 60’s and known all over Sardinia as a hippie hangout, is one of the most surreal and controversial places I have ever seen. A vast valley in the north of Sardinia made … Continue reading →
- Fall in Love with Traditional Shoes from Oliena, Sardinia 3 months ago Too much time was spent in awe and looking up of all things Oliena, at this years Autunno in Barbagia – Cortes Apertas 2016, that when I did look down, I found these intricately sewn, traditional shoes. Now if I could … Continue reading →
- Handcrafted Gifts from Oliena, Sardinia 4 months ago The thing that sticks with me the most from my weekend getaway to Oliena are the people. In every cortes (home) we entered, we were greeted with humble welcomes and gracious smiles. Each and every artist was eager to explain … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com