My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- A wrote a little article for a big on-line magazine 3 days ago I’m proud to have been included in the quarterly on-line magazine known as Insiders Abroad. It’s a magazine from the English-speaking community with inside information and a yellow page directory for Italy, Spain and France. It was such a pleasure … Continue reading →
- A retired expat 3 weeks ago It has taken me months to come to terms with this difficult decision, weeks to accept its fate and countless hours on how I would pen a letter to the island and islanders who opened their hearts and doors to … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Sardinian Perspective 2 months ago Meet Floppy and his Ass. A wonderful perspective into the lives of two beastly friends. This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Perspective.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Abandoned in Sardinia 1 month ago “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” Leonardo da Vinci “Basic human contact – the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words – is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you’re feeling abandoned by the world, interact … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes never a crowd in Sardinia 2 months ago It was an overcast and cold February afternoon when I looked out my living-room window. The panorama leaves me breathless, always wanting more. The sheep gracefully grazed their afternoon snack while wild boars were secretly and quietly coming out of … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com