My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dear Santa Claus: Let Sardinia smile again - In the aftermath of disaster 1 week ago Dear Santa Claus, “Make a great gift to us sisters, that Sardinia is back smiling, as always.” **This photo was circulating Facebook early this morning, and it hit the soft spot we all carry in our hearts. I emailed Debora … Continue reading →
- An Unexpected Accordion Player at Tonara, Sardinia 1 week ago An unexpected accordion player greeted me at the cortas apertas in Tonara, Sardinia. He was kind in allowing me to photograph him while he played melodic tunes on his grandfather’s old musical instrument. This is my response to the weekly … Continue reading →
- In memory of the victims of Cyclone Cleopatra - Sardinia, Italy 2 weeks ago 22 November 2013 – National day of mourning. Rest in peace beautiful souls.
- Picking up the pieces after Cyclone Cleopatra - Sardinia, Italy 2 weeks ago Sardinia is still in shock from the deadly storm Cyclone Cleopatra which devastated the island on November 18th, 2013. Entire communities are gone, livelihoods which took decades to build are destroyed, entire road systems and bridges washed away in the … Continue reading →
- Sardinia, Italy - Emergency Flood Relief Fund - How You Can Help 2 weeks ago The city council of Olbia have set up an emergency relief fund after the devastating floods on November 18th, 2013. Sardinia is still in a state of shock and 17 people have lost their lives in one of the largest … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com