My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snapshots: Remembering Sardinia's Panorama 1 week ago It’s been nine months since I left my soul in Sardinia, and there’s not a day that passes in which I don’t think of her majestic nature. It’s always a blessing to look back on these photos, fond memories, fond … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia: Enchanting Forests 1 month ago There is nothing more enchanting than beautifully moss-covered forests, and Sardinia is jam-packed with these earthly delights. Do you like to hike within the deep folds of a forest?
- Top 10 things I miss the most about Sardinia 2 months ago It’s the little things that I miss the most about Sardinia, and seven months later I’m still heartbroken over leaving her beautiful, mysterious land. Considering I’m feeling all sorts of nostalgia over my breakup, I’ve decided to compile a short … Continue reading →
- Endless Blue Sardinia 3 months ago Time has gotten the better of me; but you, my dear Sardinia have captured me with your endless blue skies and calming blue waters. I shall return to your mystical land for it’s the only place my soul rests, until … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia - Feelings of Nostalgia 4 months ago When nostalgia gets the better of me, I turn to her … Sardinia!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com