My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Running Roads in Sardinia 2 months ago Running. It’s relaxing, clears the mind, gets the body pumping and, if you’re a distance runner, you can witness stunning views like this treasure of a running road in Sardinia, Italy. Run, hike or bike Sardinia? Which is your adventure?
- A snapshot of time at Tonara 3 months ago A snapshot in time from Tonara, Sardinia, Italy. A place so magical that you feel as though you’ve stepped back a few centuries. Tonara was one of the most geographically stunning areas I’ve visited in Sardinia. Have you been?
- Looking at the little things in life 3 months ago Sometimes in life the big things take over, they are uncontrollable and we lose focus. I prefer to look at the little things that make this world spin, that make me spin. The little things that get inside my head … Continue reading →
- The naked truth on nude beaches in Sardinia, Italy 5 months ago Sardinia is a mecca for beach lovers, and with over 1849km of beautiful, pristine coastline it’s no wonder naked vacationers return year after year. Did you know? It’s illegal to get butt naked on a Sardinian public beach. That Sardinia … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia: Cork from the Gallura 5 months ago Sardinian cork oak grows in abundance in the northwestern part of the island. The forests are large and breathtaking and the capital of cork in Sardinia is a small mountain town called Calangianus in the province of Olbia-Tempio. Cork planks … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com