My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Handcrafted Gifts from Oliena, Sardinia 1 week ago The thing that sticks with me the most from my weekend getaway to Oliena are the people. In every cortes (home) we entered, we were greeted with humble welcomes and gracious smiles. Each and every artist was eager to explain … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia: The People of Cortes Apertas at Oliena 2 weeks ago From early September to the beginning of December small towns throughout the Barbagia region of Sardinia open their doors for tourists and locals alike. It’s a refreshing time to wander ancient alleys and discover a Sardinia from hundreds of years … Continue reading →
- Snapshot: Rose-Coloured Glasses 3 weeks ago Reminiscing of August past, through rose-coloured glasses, in all her splendid glory, she lays waiting for me. Sardinia. Where did you spend your summer holidays?
- An Open Love Letter to Sardinia 2 months ago It’s good to be back in your arms, with your wide open rugged coastline lapped in refreshing turquoise waters and your jagged mountain peeks where I sit 365 meters above sea-level. I’m restoring my faith in you, dear Sardinia, to … Continue reading →
- Sardinia's Blue Flag Beaches 2016 4 months ago Sardinia has done it again with an impressive 28 Blue Flags flying effortlessly around her turquoise coast. That is 21 more blue flags since 2013, so there is plenty of beach to play for those seeking a little vitamin sea in … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com