My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Sardinian Perspective 1 day ago Meet Floppy and his Ass. A wonderful perspective into the lives of two beastly friends. This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Perspective.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Abandoned in Sardinia 1 week ago “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” Leonardo da Vinci “Basic human contact – the meeting of eyes, the exchanging of words – is to the psyche what oxygen is to the brain. If you’re feeling abandoned by the world, interact … Continue reading →
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes never a crowd in Sardinia 1 week ago It was an overcast and cold February afternoon when I looked out my living-room window. The panorama leaves me breathless, always wanting more. The sheep gracefully grazed their afternoon snack while wild boars were secretly and quietly coming out of … Continue reading →
- Learning Italian: The verb to like 2 weeks ago Welcome back for another installment of Learning Italian with Jennifer Avventura. This week we take a close look at the verb to like – Piacere. I hate this verb with every fiber in my being. I started to study Italian 5 … Continue reading →
- How to buy property in North Sardinia 3 weeks ago The search engines have spoken and thousands of you want to know how to buy property in Sardinia, Italy. I’m here to show you the easy way. How to buy property in Sardinia, Italy The easy way is to find … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com