My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Asparagus caught in Sardinia 1 week ago One of my favourite pastimes while in Sardinia, and in the early part of the year, is to hunt for wild asparagus. The flavour is stronger than the store-bought asparagus and the shoot much thinner. There are many dishes I’ve … Continue reading →
- Dear Sardinia: I miss you more than you will ever know 3 months ago Eleven months ago I left my heart and soul in Sardinia, and my mind has never forgiven me. There are times I scroll through thousands of photographs just to see if I can still remember her, to see if I … Continue reading →
- Snapshots: Remembering Sardinia's Panorama 6 months ago It’s been nine months since I left my soul in Sardinia, and there’s not a day that passes in which I don’t think of her majestic nature. It’s always a blessing to look back on these photos, fond memories, fond … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia: Enchanting Forests 7 months ago There is nothing more enchanting than beautifully moss-covered forests, and Sardinia is jam-packed with these earthly delights. Do you like to hike within the deep folds of a forest?
- Top 10 things I miss the most about Sardinia 8 months ago It’s the little things that I miss the most about Sardinia, and seven months later I’m still heartbroken over leaving her beautiful, mysterious land. Considering I’m feeling all sorts of nostalgia over my breakup, I’ve decided to compile a short … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com