My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Endless Blue Sardinia 1 week ago Time has gotten the better of me; but you, my dear Sardinia have captured me with your endless blue skies and calming blue waters. I shall return to your mystical land for it’s the only place my soul rests, until … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia - Feelings of Nostalgia 3 months ago When nostalgia gets the better of me, I turn to her … Sardinia!
- New life, New blog 4 months ago I’ve had a few long time followers of My Sardinian Life email me asking how I’m doing in the great white north, and if I’m blogging about it. The good news is that YES, I am blogging about Victoria, Canada … Continue reading →
- A heavy price tag for Sardinian Gold - San Giuliano Extra Virgin Olive Oil 5 months ago I found an out-of-the-way Italian food import store the other day, and decided to check it out as I was craving flavours from the Med. The prices are very similar to the prices in Sardinia, Italy and I’m aware that … Continue reading →
- A wrote a little article for a big on-line magazine 6 months ago I’m proud to have been included in the quarterly on-line magazine known as Insiders Abroad. It’s a magazine from the English-speaking community with inside information and a yellow page directory for Italy, Spain and France. It was such a pleasure … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com