My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snowed in Sardinia 21 hours ago It’s hard to imagine Sardinia’s slopes, peaks and valleys covered heavily in snow, but it happened. It snowed in Sardinia! This past week in many parts of Sardinia it snowed so hard that many people were left without heat, electricity … Continue reading →
- New Year Greetings From Sardinia With Love 2 weeks ago Wishing you all a safe, successful, and happy New Year filled with love, joy and peace. If you have any questions about your trip to Sardinia, don’t hesitate to send me an email. Just click on the contact tab at … Continue reading →
- Inside Sardinia: A Distorted Nature's Poem 1 month ago Inside Sardinia: A distorted Nature’s poem … I grow flat along the red rocky earth with only the wind to guide me. My nutrients I steal from the sea with only the wind to guide me. I yearn to reach … Continue reading →
- Snapshots: The Art of Losing Oneself to Sardinia 1 month ago The art of getting lost is an easy task if you don’t know where you are going and are not prepared to get lost. I don’t get lost as much as I used to, like that time in Dublin, Copenhagen, … Continue reading →
- Snapshots: Climbing common roads at Castlesardo 2 months ago A simple snapshot of one of the most romantic towns I’ve found in Sardinia. This is Castlesardo. Go ahead and explore her ancient alleys and mythologies. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com