My Part of the Horizon
Latest Blog Posts »
- Yu Garden: Lanterns 3 years ago Known by its many different names such as Yu Garden, Yuyuan Garden, Yuyuan, Yuyuan Bazaar, and Old Town, Town God Temple, Yu Garden is a classical Chinese garden that dates back to the Ming dynasty. It was built by a … Continue reading →
- Oh the Joy of the Golden Pig 3 years ago My daughter is a Golden Pig. She is very much into the Chinese zodiac sign these days and comes up with questions that I have no answer to. Why was the year she was born called the year of the … Continue reading →
- Much Needed Air Purifier 3 years ago We had a few days of good to “perfect” air, and both kiddos and I thought the pollution was over. Can you blame us? We actually saw the blue sky with white fluffy clouds hung around, a beautiful sight! Just … Continue reading →
- Entrepreneur Fair 3 years ago Our Pudong homeschool group meets once a month. Every meeting we try to come up with a theme, “entrepreneur fair” being one of the most popular ones. This fair is a great way for the kids to be creative. We all … Continue reading →
- What's the Rush, Ent Mom? 3 years ago I’m increasingly impatient with my kids these days, especially with my daughter who is six, who is slow at eating, slow at putting her clothes, socks and shoes on, slow at getting ready to go out for fun, for class, … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Chinese Cultural Quirks Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top 10 Chinese Cultural Quirks I won't be surprised if the first sound you hear in China is the guttural rumbling, gut wrenching sound of spitting. Following the sound effect, you will see people, specially the elderly and men, spitting on the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My Part of the Horizon has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!