There For A Reason
Latest Blog Posts »
- 心斎橋と道頓堀- Shinsaibashi and Dōtonbori 2 days ago Shinsaibashi as an area is Osaka’s main shopping district. It has all the well-known designers (or Dior and Chanel fame etc) as well as some high-street-esque stores. The main draw-card is a seemingly endless arcade with mostly boutiques and more unique shops (ie. the stuff you go to Japan to buy...
- 猫の時間 - Neko no Jikan - Cat Time! 3 days ago One of the first things we did in Osaka was visit a cat cafe. After seeing Mira and Sharla go to one on YouTube, I knew I had to go too. Tiernan found one in Osaka and arranged for us to stop buy on our first full day of wandering. We visited Neko No Jikan … Continue reading →
- 東京ディズニーランド - Tokyo Disneyland (and how my birthday went) 2 weeks ago I did something I hoped I would never do – I missed my flight! I thought it left at 3.45 p.m. But it didn’t. That was the time it was due to land in Manila. By the time I noticed this grave error on the train at 10.40 a.m. this morning I knew there was … Continue reading →
- 大阪城 - Osaka Castle - By Night and Day! 2 weeks ago Tiernan and I have been in Osaka since Sunday. Now, we’re sitting in the airport terminal waiting for a Jetstar flight to Tokyo. We’ve been all over Osaka and Kyoto during the last 3 and a bit days, including visiting Osaka Castle (大阪城) and grounds three times. We stayed in the tiny, but...
- Latest Adventure 3 weeks ago Three guesses where we are this month? At last a reason for not having posted for almost all of March!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on There For A Reason
18:05 PM October 17, 2012
Enthusiastic and clearly in love with Ireland! In fact she has convinced me to visit Ireland. So one day I will hop on a jet from Vancouver Canada and land on your green shores!!
21:05 PM October 18, 2012
Very well written with a lot of passion for her subject.
20:34 PM October 29, 2012
A really well written and informative blog. Mixes history, travel advice and humour most excellently. It's also inspirational for travel purposes. Definitely want to visit Ireland one day!
10:29 AM October 30, 2012
I love following this bloggers quirky little experiences and learning about all the places she visits. Makes me feel part of the adventure. Definately makes me want to go see more of the world!
19:42 PM October 30, 2012
Good luck! You deserve to win!