There For A Reason
Latest Blog Posts »
- A hasty comment on culture 1 week ago Today I had plans that involved watching a lot of Pokemon and eating snacks, but when I heard a great kerfuffle down on the street I thought I better grab my camera and take a look. One of the interesting things about the Philippines is that the main faith is Catholocism. Unlike the neighbouring...
- Happy Birthday Granma! 2 weeks ago Hi everybody! My Granma turned 99 years old yesterday! Mum and Dad took her out for High Tea in Auckland. What a team!
- Airports, Transport Issues and Steak 2 weeks ago I’m home in my apartment again. Watching V and listening to some abominable song entitled ‘Juicy Juicy’, which seems inappropriately upbeat. My place of work has been pulling together to make a big parcel of water, canned goods and other gubbins to send down to Letye. I have been...
- After the Storm: Coron 3 weeks ago After the Storm: Coron Yesterday I gave you a pitcute of Coron only two weeks ago. Now 80% of their tourist boats are destoryed or damanged, houses are flattened and there are 6000 evacuees. You see that cross on the hill, also gone. Can’t imagine what it means for the coral reefs. A very...
- Onward Typhoon Haiyan 3 weeks ago This is Coron town proper two weeks ago. In about four hours the strongest Typhoon ever to make land fall is about to roll right over the top of it.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on There For A Reason
18:05 PM October 17, 2012
Enthusiastic and clearly in love with Ireland! In fact she has convinced me to visit Ireland. So one day I will hop on a jet from Vancouver Canada and land on your green shores!!
21:05 PM October 18, 2012
Very well written with a lot of passion for her subject.
20:34 PM October 29, 2012
A really well written and informative blog. Mixes history, travel advice and humour most excellently. It's also inspirational for travel purposes. Definitely want to visit Ireland one day!
10:29 AM October 30, 2012
I love following this bloggers quirky little experiences and learning about all the places she visits. Makes me feel part of the adventure. Definately makes me want to go see more of the world!
19:42 PM October 30, 2012
Good luck! You deserve to win!