There For A Reason
Latest Blog Posts »
- Legoland! 1 week ago The last thing we did during our Singapore trip was really the whole point we did a stop over at all – visited Legoland Malaysia. Now, I am a big fan of Lego and New Zealand does not have a Leogland at all, so it was a bit like being the adult who never got … Continue reading →
- Reminiscing on Sentosa 2 weeks ago There are a lot of pictures in the post and I feel like I have a lot to say. We didn’t visit Sentosa on the most picturesque of days. To be honest, even after being in Manila for 9 months the mugginess of Singapore was a bit much. So the overcast skies were welcome. I … Continue reading →
- Celebrating the Year of the Horse - Singapore 3 weeks ago In the last week I have been in and out of Singapore three times! I have always loved this place – it’s so metropolitan! Good food, good activities, such a shame accommodation is so expensive! My flight to New Zealand had a 7 hour lay-over in Singapore. So I took the metro into Marina Bay …...
- We're engaged 1 month ago Feb 1 I headed back to New Zealand for a few days – and to bring Tiernan home to Manila. On Monday night we walked up One Tree Hill in Auckland to burn off a large round of Mongolian BBQ and check out the stars. We were matching up the Souther Cross and an upside … Continue reading →
- Next trip pending! 2 months ago Thought I would share this cute little sunrise with you all! x Rachel
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on There For A Reason
18:05 PM October 17, 2012
Enthusiastic and clearly in love with Ireland! In fact she has convinced me to visit Ireland. So one day I will hop on a jet from Vancouver Canada and land on your green shores!!
21:05 PM October 18, 2012
Very well written with a lot of passion for her subject.
20:34 PM October 29, 2012
A really well written and informative blog. Mixes history, travel advice and humour most excellently. It's also inspirational for travel purposes. Definitely want to visit Ireland one day!
10:29 AM October 30, 2012
I love following this bloggers quirky little experiences and learning about all the places she visits. Makes me feel part of the adventure. Definately makes me want to go see more of the world!
19:42 PM October 30, 2012
Good luck! You deserve to win!