Surviving In Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Weekend Getaway: Exploring Italy's Rich Music Scene By Paul Giltern 3 weeks ago Like most European countries, Italy has a wonderful music scene welcoming international acts to cities such as Turin, Rome and Milan every week.
- WOOT! Sound The Bells 3 months ago So, after a turbulent three month fight with depression and anxiety, the clouds have parted, and I’m feeling GREAT. The meditation, vitamins, therapy, and very low dose of Gabapentin have be feeling more or less back to my self. Which is annoying for Francesco because he’s like, “Oh My GOD!...
- Italy Gave Me PTSD 4 months ago Italy gave me PTSD, guys. Just kidding. Mostly. As you know, I’ve been struggling with what can best be described as a total mental breakdown that came out of absolutely nowhere. Or so I thought. Turns out, I’ve had symptoms that Indicated I havent been alright for a while but I didn’t...
- Where I've Been When I'm Not Here 4 months ago Hey everyone! It’s been a minute and I miss you guys. I’ve been gone partly because I’ve been crazy and struggling with some anxiety and depression but ALSO because I totally finished my book! YEE-HAW! Now, I’m moving on to making a cookbook with Francesco that will be super fun and...
- Have Questions About Moving to Italy? 7 months ago This Sunday at 9:00 am Mountain Time I’ll be hosting a live Q&A on FB. You can ask just about anything related to my Italian experience or any questions you might have about studying or moving to Italy yourself. You can find the event on my FB page, let me know if you’re attending, start […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Surviving In Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!