A City Broad Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Girls Trip: Krakow 2 hours ago So three girlfriends and I randomly decided a while back to take a small weekend getaway. It started as Sicily, turned into a trip to Prague and now here we are…in Poland. So as I did with Spring Break; I will blog from each stop. Although, this time it’s just two stops… Our...
- The Century Mark 2 days ago So, here it is. My 100th post. Crazy, right? It’s been exactly 11 months since I started my blog, 334 days to be exactly and boy, how my life has changed. I won’t go into all of that, as it is evident seeing how 11 months ago I was still working my full-time job, I […]
- A Year Ago This Time: My Excellent Road Trip With Chris 5 days ago I was laying around today thinking about the past year, and I started to think about where I was this time last year. Then it hit me. I was on of the greatest random-road trips I could think of. You see, I had just returned a month earlier from an epic trip to Paris and […]
- My Maltese Sisters Who Aren't Really Maltese At All 1 week ago The past few weeks I have been spending a lot of time with a handful of good girlfriends in Malta. I know they are going to ignore this post and act like say “Let’s not talk about it” but the reality of it all is that our goodbyes are coming down the pipeline. These girls,...
- Wheels Up In Two Months 1 week ago In two months, my life will change – again. I started this blog two months before I left the States. Today, I still here and have two months – to the day (I think) – before I move back to the States. Well, at least that’s the plan. Who knows where life will take me […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A City Broad Abroad
14:15 PM October 12, 2012
This site has no link for actually opening up a blog and reading it...or else that information is not readily apparent. is this an advertisement? i marked it 5 staRS BECAUSE the blog is probably interesting but have no way of really knowing. i also had to enter the code three times for no reason at all.