OpExpat - Expat in Vienna
Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat Business 2 weeks ago It’s time for me to rev up my expat business, Taschenhalter, once again. I started it in 2009 and had some really fun successes like getting into Woman Magazine and Bild der Frau Magazine. We also had some awesome customers … Continue reading →The post Expat Business appeared...
- 13 Things That Americans Do That The Rest Of The World Just Finds Bizarre 3 weeks ago Hey non-Americans, is this true? http://www.businessinsider.com/things-americans-do-that-seem-just-bizarre-to-the-outside-world-2013-5#ixzz2Ugw1nSGM Though I have to confess, I myself am confused by #4 Share on FacebookThe post 13 Things That Americans Do That The Rest Of The World Just Finds...
- Back from Around the World Trip 6 months ago I’ve been home less than 24 hours now after traveling the world for six months. Stepping back into my old life after such an experience is exciting, refreshing, and humbling. So far the greatest experience was putting my apartment back … Continue reading →The post Back from Around...
- Writer's Bio 6 months ago BM Pichler's Writer's bio Continue reading →The post Writer’s Bio appeared first on Op-Expat.
- Varakala, India 6 months ago I cannot believe that Varakala is the last stop of my six month world trip. I am so lucky to end on such a high note. My tour group is staying on the cliffs of Varakala that overlooks the Arabian … Continue reading →The post Varakala, India appeared first on Op-Expat.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » OpExpat - Expat in Vienna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!