Good Night, Sleep Tight
Latest Blog Posts »
- Growing Book by Book 4 months ago I would like to thank
- Third Culture Story: An Unexpected Expat Life 4 months ago From Main Street America...Usually, expat assignments last under five years. But when we rented our current house in Belgium, we had to sign a nine-year lease. We did this because if we were to leave before the end of the lease, the fees would be much less. I almost laughed out loud as I signed the...
- Traveling with Parents (revised) 7 months ago 'Tis the season to travel!
- Third Culture Story: Waiting for the New Car... 8 months ago My first small European carI had to finally buy my very own car so I could drive four states away to my first job out of college. My dad and I walked into one dealership, looked at a few models, chose one, signed some papers, walked out. I drove my new car home in time for lunch. I could literally...
- Third Culture Story: School - getting that culture right 9 months ago Full screen viewI am one of those women who just always imagined herself as a stay-at-home mother. My mother was. I assumed I would be. Once my children would be school-age, I also assumed I would be a room mother, on the PTA board, and/or organizing monthly bake-sales for sport team uniforms and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Good Night, Sleep Tight has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!