Latest Blog Posts »
- To Valor on your Second Birthday 2 months ago Dear Valor, Well you did it! You have officially made it into toddler-ville. You’re a walking, talking little human with all your own opinions and you have your daddy and I wrapped around your little finger. Although how you went from this:
- To Lyric on Your Sixth Birthday 2 months ago Dear Lyric, It’s been six years since you first opened your little eyes in this strange world and with screams of protest announced to us that Lyric Hallel Katrine was here ready to transform our lives. Six years… You now have to use two hands to show your age… Six years. Have I...
- Halfway There 3 months ago So on my birthday I made a few resolves that I was going to accomplish before I turned 30. Being that March 14th is my half birthday I figured I should do a progress check to see where I’m at in reaching my before 30 goal list. Just in case you don’t want to click [...]
- Reflections on Babies 4 months ago We’ve had a lot of baby talk the last few months. Should we have a fourth? Are we done having kids? Should we sell the baby crib? Is this really going to be the last time we are in the “baby stage”? Should I give away all the baby clothes? Although with all certainty we [...]
- To Shiloh on your 4th Birthday 5 months ago My dearest boy, Today you turn four years old. I’m writing this while watching you push two cars around the floor. Thanks to the power of your imagination, both matchbox cars have become transformers who are now battling
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Belexans has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!