Latest Blog Posts »
- Writing 8 months ago I’ve been writing… a LOT lately. Writing, reading and publishing has become my newest obsession and so I’ve recently started a new blog. It’s probably going to be uninteresting for 99% of those of you who read the Belgexan, but I post my thoughts on writing, updates on the process of trying...
- To Valor on your Second Birthday 11 months ago Dear Valor, Well you did it! You have officially made it into toddler-ville. You’re a walking, talking little human with all your own opinions and you have your daddy and I wrapped around your little finger. Although how you went from this: To this: I’ll never know. You are the baby in the...
- To Lyric on Your Sixth Birthday 11 months ago Dear Lyric, It’s been six years since you first opened your little eyes in this strange world and with screams of protest announced to us that Lyric Hallel Katrine was here ready to transform our lives. Six years… You now have to use two hands to show your age… Six years. Have I really been...
- Halfway There 1 year ago So on my birthday I made a few resolves that I was going to accomplish before I turned 30. Being that March 14th is my half birthday I figured I should do a progress check to see where I’m at in reaching my before 30 goal list. Just in case you don’t want to click [...]
- Reflections on Babies 1 year ago We’ve had a lot of baby talk the last few months. Should we have a fourth? Are we done having kids? Should we sell the baby crib? Is this really going to be the last time we are in the “baby stage”? Should I give away all the baby clothes? Although with all certainty we [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Belexans has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!