ArtfullyAdored - Art and Artful Living
Latest Blog Posts »
- Art Basel 2013 18 hours ago Art Basel is for those who want to discover the freshest contemporary art on the market. The annual art fair is hosted by this little, unsuspecting town in Switzerland, yet attracts art collectors and buyers from the four corners of the earth. These collectors come for two essential reasons: to...
- French Picnic with Marie Antoinette 1 week ago Last year I promised myself that I’d escape to the lush French countryside at the first sign of Spring. When that day finally came I was off biking from Vernon to Giverny for a visit to Monet’s inspired gardens. This year typical Paris weather and final deadlines for my masters kept me...
- Merci Concept Store 1 week ago Imagine a one-stop shop for creative designs and delicious eats. That’s Merci. Located on the fringe of the Marais at 111 boulevard Beaumarchais, this treasure trove of a concept store is approached with a sense of sophisticated whimsy and childlike intrigue. Not only will you find...
- Paris Travel Essentials + Diptyque Giveaway 2 weeks ago Flights booked, hotel carefully selected, reservations made. It’s that time of year again when tourists from each of the four corners of the earth flock to Paris for a summer of long days in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. Now onto the next hurdle: What do you pack for Paris? Below are my...
- Cleopatra's Bling and Macarons 4 weeks ago I met Olivia Cummings, the founder and designer of Cleopatra’s Bling, nearly by chance a few weeks ago. I had been following her blog Oh La La Livia for sometime and it was a pleasure to connect with the Australian expat whose insight on life in Paris is so enlightening. Over cappuccinos at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 17 reviews on ArtfullyAdored - Art and Artful Living
22:23 PM October 08, 2012
Stephanie's blog is always full of wonderful and useful insight into both the Parisian art scene and Paris itself. Having studied art history and spent 8 months in Paris- I find her work to be informative, well researched and fun to follow! Her blog is well designed and a true pleasure to read and a fantastic resource to tourists and expats alike! Having cruised and followed other Expat sites, I firmly believe Artfully Adored is the best!
13:14 PM October 09, 2012
I enjoy keeping up on Stephanie's blog - she has excellent insight into Paris and knows how to make the reader feel as if they are sharing the experience with her. When I visit Paris again soon, I'll be using many of her posts to inspire my time there - not just with art but also places to check out and things to do in the city. She also has plenty of ideas for day trips from Paris or weekend trips around France. No better blog for France!
15:06 PM October 09, 2012
Very chic blog. I enjoy style and art and don't live any where near France, but with this blog I've been able to live through the author extemporaneously. Which I dig. If you haven't checked this site out yet, it's an absolute must if you suffer from wanderlust and if you have any sense of cool.
16:59 PM October 09, 2012
I really enjoy reading Stephanie's blog. Her posts are wonderfully written in a way that draws you in, and makes you feel like your almost there, in Paris with her. The blog is not only informative where art history is concerned but it also provides the reader with excellent resources when visiting Paris. Artfully Adored is truly one of a kind!
11:44 AM October 11, 2012
ArtfullyAdored gives you a glimpse into the art, places, things and events that she is passionate about. I'm amazed at her ability to bring things to life engaging all the senses with her writing and photography. Whether it's food, art, discovering an interesting place or finding precious treasures. She brings France to my doorstep and into my heart.
15:31 PM October 17, 2012
From college days, I have been intriged with anything French. It has been heartwarming to be able to have someone with such passion and insight into so many aspects of France. I have followed Stephanie's adventures from the beginning. Beautifully presented written and pictoral. The best.
15:37 PM October 17, 2012
I love ArtfullyAdored - she makes me want do dive into the art world of Paris, not just the museums but the galleries too. Her info on the art fairs at the Grand Palais helped my husband and I coordinate our trip to Paris so we could check them out. She deserves the award!
15:44 PM October 17, 2012
I live vicariously through Stephanie's blog, it is delightful and full of informative goodies for Paris and beyond!
15:58 PM October 17, 2012
As a Canadian graduate of art history and creative writing I head to Artfully Adored looking to get my daily fill of francophile life and art history. Stephanie not only provides interesting and gorgeous imagery, she also writes witty and insightful content which I value in a sea of blogs that only post images with little context. Artfully Adored is also an extremely useful tool for me to plan my trip to France next year. On top of this the author, Stephanie, is very personable and is always willing to answer questions in a timely manner. Artfully Adored, above all, is a great read and my favourite blog!
18:41 PM October 17, 2012
Artfully Adored is such a pleasure to read. From the beautifully designed layout, to Stephanie's strong writing tallent, this is a blog that needs to be on everyone's radar! Having studied art and French in college, it is a joy to experience not just Paris, but all of France through her eyes.
19:45 PM October 17, 2012
Not only a joy to read but also a work of art, Stephanie's blog artfully written and truly adored! I remember my days in Paris fondly while getting an even richer view from Stephanie's adventures and commentary.
23:03 PM October 17, 2012
Wonderful ideas for someone intending to visit Paris next year
00:12 AM October 18, 2012
I absolutely adore Stephanie's blog! Her insights into life in France, along with musings and information about the art world are a delight each time a new post pops up in my Google Reader. Her posts are carefully researched and it's clear she spends time brainstorming and developing posts. She absolutely deserves to win this award!
03:38 AM October 18, 2012
Stephanie's "Artfully Adored" blog is absolutely stunning to read, and visually enjoy. She shares her passion and love for the people, the food, and places she has visited. If I were ever to make another trip to Paris and France, I would want to have her along as my personal guide !!
03:44 AM October 18, 2012
I have read Artfully Adored since it started, and it always triggers my wanderlust. The photos and detailed writing are so lovely, you can tell that Stephanie truly works hard for her readers.
14:33 PM October 18, 2012
I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading the adventures of such a young, smart and awesome blogster! Incredibly encouraging for young women who are thinking of going abroad. You rock, Stephanie!
17:15 PM October 20, 2012
Stephanie's beautiful words and pictures always transport me to one of my favorite places on Earth, and keep my love of art, beauty and creativity alive :) I truly enjoy her perspective and her posts make my day, while reminding me to make plans and buy plane tickets sometime soon ... :) Excellent resource and refreshing read. Keep up the good work, S.!