Latest Blog Posts »
- Tita Ler Ler 1 year ago Last night I was texting my American friend, wishing him safe travels as he returned to the States. I also wanted to know how he obtained the proper permits to […]
- The Perfect Guy 2 years ago He’s got a big heart. Loyal to those closest to him and friendly to new people that he encounters, he’s an all around happy guy. An outdoorsy type, you’ll find […]
- Go With It 2 years ago When you make a big life decision like, say, move to the Philippines, you expect to grow in deep and meaningful ways. And someday when I’m updating my LinkedIn profile […]
- Rommel's Lesson 2 years ago It was on the base of Mt. Manabu, with a young man and his dog named Saber, where I was graced with the opportunity to be truly humbled and experience […]
- Breaking Through the Expat Bubble 2 years ago “Expat.” That word sometimes rings funny to me. It reminds me too much of Exterior. Excluded. Exit. An outsider. And with nearly 200,000 of us living in the Philippines, we […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Mango Mornings
07:45 AM March 17, 2013
Definitely! I like the way she write about my country. Mabuhay!