Totally Impractical - Living in Shanghai
Latest Blog Posts »
- I'll See Myself Out: Notes on That Time I Square Danced to Chinese Punk Music in the Park 2 weeks ago
- I'll See Myself Out: Notes on Stuff, Self, Place and Ridiculously Sudden Life Transitions 2 months ago
- I'll See Myself Out: Notes on Being a Tired Hermit With Possibly Unrealistic Expectations 2 months ago I’ve got approximately two months left in Shanghai.
- A Totally Impractical Guide to an Out of Body Weekend in Jǐnán 3 months ago
- I'll See Myself Out: Attempting Shanghai Nightlife (for Burnt Out Recluses) 3 months ago So I’m leaving Shanghai. Sometime in June, I’ll be handing in my Foreign Expert’s Certificate (actually a booklet, just to muddle matters) and sorting through my accumulated detritus to ship...I’ll See Myself Out: Attempting Shanghai Nightlife (for Burnt Out Recluses) is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 10 reviews on Totally Impractical - Living in Shanghai
11:00 AM October 09, 2012
Most fabest travel blog!
11:58 AM October 09, 2012
She sends me delicious astral food - need I a better reason?
12:18 PM October 09, 2012
Full of insight, yet funny. Killer combo.
12:23 PM October 09, 2012
It may be totally impractical, but this is also a totally fabulous blog. Cats, mops, food and - most importantly - great storytelling. I love it.
12:37 PM October 09, 2012
Best blog ever!
13:36 PM October 09, 2012
Practicality is overrated. Love MaryAnne's blog(s)!
14:07 PM October 09, 2012
Totally Impractical Guide is the caffeine to my mornings, the rhythm to my day. Big Love for the Win!
14:24 PM October 09, 2012
One of my favourite blogs!
17:28 PM October 09, 2012
01:50 AM October 10, 2012
These postings are simply fabulous - engaging, entertaining, witty, thoughtful, articulate, and just plain readable.