Totally Impractical - Living in Shanghai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: It's Like Downton Abbey, Except Different 1 week ago We have a house, people. A whole house to ourselves, partway down a narrow scooter-wide lane, off a side street, a block from the lake. After two months of living...
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: Everything is Amazing When You Leave Your Phone at Home 3 weeks ago Yesterday I left my phone in the hotel room when I went out with Thwack strapped to my front. We were just popping out for a moment to hunt...
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: A Home, a Banh Mi and Thou 1 month ago Welcome to Day 2 in my return to blogging, miniature stylee. Today we went and visited our new house. It isn’t ours yet- there is a lovely Danish family still...
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: It's Kinda Different With a Kid 1 month ago Welcome to this exciting new series of (hopefully) near daily updates on our very recent move to Hanoi (like, last Friday)! Between living in a compact little hotel room in...
- How to Pack for the Person You'd Like to Become 2 months ago We moved out of our little terrace house last weekend. Our dining room full of boxes is now stacked neatly in the third floor spare room of a sprawling...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 10 reviews on Totally Impractical - Living in Shanghai
11:00 AM October 09, 2012
Most fabest travel blog!
11:58 AM October 09, 2012
She sends me delicious astral food - need I a better reason?
12:18 PM October 09, 2012
Full of insight, yet funny. Killer combo.
12:23 PM October 09, 2012
It may be totally impractical, but this is also a totally fabulous blog. Cats, mops, food and - most importantly - great storytelling. I love it.
12:37 PM October 09, 2012
Best blog ever!
13:36 PM October 09, 2012
Practicality is overrated. Love MaryAnne's blog(s)!
14:07 PM October 09, 2012
Totally Impractical Guide is the caffeine to my mornings, the rhythm to my day. Big Love for the Win!
14:24 PM October 09, 2012
One of my favourite blogs!
17:28 PM October 09, 2012
01:50 AM October 10, 2012
These postings are simply fabulous - engaging, entertaining, witty, thoughtful, articulate, and just plain readable.