Latest Blog Posts »
- The Novelty of Beach Life 17 hours ago Growing up in Atlanta, I got to be part of that great American summer tradition, the annual family beach trip. Depending on the beach, my brother and I could look forward to between 4 and 6 hours of Wee-Sing-Silly-Songs cassettes, gas station candy, and fierce battles for control of the...
- Lessons For Toddlers and Expats 6 days ago My 3 year old daughter is currently struggling to accept some of the physical limitations of our three dimensional world. “That tunnel is not tall enough for the train.” “It was made for one Littlest Pet not eight.” “Sweetheart, your teddy bear is never going to fit in that play...
- What Would Jesus Do? 2 weeks ago Recently I finished unpacking after moving into my apartment three and a half years ago. Why the delay? I simply didn’t care enough to discover where the dessert bowls were. Caring requires a crucial combination of both time and energy that I haven’t had since my daughter [...]
- Unpacking Home Number Fifteen 2 weeks ago I have taken back control of my space and my stuff and woe be unto the person who puts the colander back in the wrong drawer.
- A Few Parenting Lessons Learned 3 Months In 3 years ago I don’t have a lot of time to write these days. The last post took more than 2 months to finish. Still, I need some kind of outlet, so when a reader posted a comment about Moby Wraps and baby products in Brazil, I was inspired to post a few of the lessons I’ve [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Coconut Water
07:23 AM January 23, 2014
Hi Looks like I will be moving to Vitoria soon with my wife and 1 yr old twins. Seeing as you already live there, what is the situation with schools for my kids as I have heard that most expats send their kids to Boarding school and I dont like the sound of that. Brst regards Carl.