Latest Blog Posts »
- A Few Lessons Learned So Far 1 year ago I don’t have a lot of time to write these days.
- 7 Weeks Early 1 year ago The contractions started just before 5pm.
- My Recommendation for an OBGYN in Vitoria 1 year ago My expat identity has taken a back seat in my last few posts to the teacher or pregnant woman part of me, but after reading some blog entries from other expats in Brazil I’ve been inspired to finally write a post that has been in the back of my mind for some time. Coconut [...]
- Beards Before Brains 1 year ago Being pregnant, I’ve become aware of several areas where evolution has either slacked off a little or failed utterly to come up with a sensible solution.
- You shouldn't be teaching if you can't figure out Facebook 1 year ago It’s my opinion that if you can’t figure out how facebook works, you shouldn’t be teaching. Since becoming a teacher, any headline about the profession catches my attention and it seems like every week I read another article about a teacher getting fired or put on probation for an...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Coconut Water has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!