Latest Blog Posts »
- A Few Lessons Learned So Far 2 years ago I don’t have a lot of time to write these days. The last post took more than 2 months to finish. Still, I need some kind of outlet, so when a reader posted a comment about Moby Wraps and baby products in Brazil, I was inspired to post a few of the lessons I’ve [...]
- 7 Weeks Early 2 years ago The contractions started just before 5pm. I didn’t know that’s what they were. It was my first pregnancy and I’d never felt a contraction. Everything I read about contractions emphasized back pain. Oh the back pain! I had no back pain. So much for preliminary research. What I had...
- My Recommendation for an OBGYN in Vitoria 3 years ago My expat identity has taken a back seat in my last few posts to the teacher or pregnant woman part of me, but after reading some blog entries from other expats in Brazil I’ve been inspired to finally write a post that has been in the back of my mind for some time. Coconut [...]
- Beards Before Brains 3 years ago Being pregnant, I’ve become aware of several areas where evolution has either slacked off a little or failed utterly to come up with a sensible solution. Obviously pregnancy is one of those areas. Humans started walking upright but failed to develop a means of procreation that didn’t...
- You shouldn't be teaching if you can't figure out Facebook 3 years ago It’s my opinion that if you can’t figure out how facebook works, you shouldn’t be teaching. Since becoming a teacher, any headline about the profession catches my attention and it seems like every week I read another article about a teacher getting fired or put on probation for an...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Coconut Water
07:23 AM January 23, 2014
Hi Looks like I will be moving to Vitoria soon with my wife and 1 yr old twins. Seeing as you already live there, what is the situation with schools for my kids as I have heard that most expats send their kids to Boarding school and I dont like the sound of that. Brst regards Carl.