Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Literary events, talks, workshops and submissions in Paris Feb 2015 2 hours ago Writer events, classes and new books in Paris have never been more exciting. For information about what's on in Paris, we recommend the following sites.
- Lizzie Harwood on Gone Girls and Complicated Women 3 days ago In her highly entertaining debut, Triumph: Collected Stories of Gone Girls and Complicated Women, Lizzie Harwood draws inspiration from her years of expat experience to the delight of readers.
- Coffee to Float a Book: a Writer Reflects on National Novel Writing Month 1 week ago In late October, armed with coffee and chocolate, writer Mary Ellen Gallagher joined thousands of 2014 NaNoWriMo wannabes at the keyboard of her computer. The goal? Write a 50,000 word novel in one month. Essay.
- Terrible attacks in Paris, March in honor of the victims this Sunday 3 weeks ago Marches will be held throughout France this weekend to honor the victims of the terrorist attacks and to express support for free speech
- Four - oops twelve - reasons why I love the Kindle Paperwhite 3 months ago My daughter rolled her eyes when I got her a new Paperwhite, but recent research on sleep disruption due to backlit screens (iphones, ipads, computers) makes me an even stronger partisan of the Kindle Paperwhite. Ten reasons why I prefer this ereader to all other devices.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.