Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Books Events, Workshops and Calls for Submissions April 2014 2 weeks ago This month news from Carmen Bugan, Amy Plum, Kristin Espinasse, Parislab, Winona Linn, Lily Louise, Marion McCready, Afric McGlinchey, Romual Kaboré, Elena Rivera, Jean Max Colard, Gérard Macé, Jérôme Mauche, Stéphane Bouquet, Kate Stables, David Lebovitz, Milly Unwin, Anne Walsh, John...
- 200,000th visitor to Paris Writers News! Thank you readers!!! 2 weeks ago Paris Writers News welcomed its 200,000th reader last night...
- PARIS: 2014 Young Authors Fiction Festival: submissions close April 1 3 weeks ago Young writers in Paris! Submissions for the 2014 Young Authors Fiction Festival close on April 1st. You still have a couple more days to submit your texts!
- French puppets mock President Hollande in devastating parody of Stromae's hit song Papaoutai 3 weeks ago The Guignols of Canal + went for the jugular this week, showing no mercy to unpopular French president François Hollande after the catastrophic first round of municipal elections. In this brilliantly- and painfully - funny bit, the puppet Hollande sings his desperate search for jobs, looking...
- A talk with Peter Erickson, fine art photographer, finalist in the Grand Prix de la Découverte in Paris 3 weeks ago Paris: The 2013 Prix de la Découverte for fine art photography brought outstandingly talented photographers from around the world to Paris. Interview with photographer Peter Erickson, Vietnam vet, former flight attendant, and finalist in the CityScape/Architecture Category.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.