Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Writers Events, Workshops, Readings, New Books 1 week ago Paris Writers News this September from Anne Penketh, Christos Tsiolkas, Ash Aw, Kate Stables, Zack Rock, Christine Angot, Maxine Rose Schur, Marianne Faithfull, Max Porter,European Heritage Days, Eimear McBride, Le Festival des Ecrivains du Monde, A.S. Byatt, Les Murray, Samar Yazbek, Gary...
- Paris expat songwriter among Thalys heroes 1 week ago Mark Moogalian, Paris expat artist and musician, co-founder of the musical group Secret Season with his wife Isabelle Risacher, risked his own life in taking on the Thalys train attacker. Seriously wounded in the struggle, the singer-songwriter's bravery helped saved numerous lives.
- Suddenly, I see behind me tender owls and my soul feels happier - French-Russian-music video sensation 2 weeks ago Tender Owls: Fabulous crowdsourced video clip of a Russian song written (the story goes) by a French student of Russian and produced by a Russian-American animation artist.
- French Women Smoke 3 weeks ago Lung cancer rates follow smoking rates as the night follows day, so here's a question: Why, in the world's best health care system, is virtually nothing being done to stop teenage girls from smoking in France?
- Paris writing classes starting September 2015 3 weeks ago English language writing workshops and classes in Paris this September 2015
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.