Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Erin Bryne on Wings: Gifts of Art, Life and Travel in France 1 day ago Erin Byrne writes award-winning travel essays, poetry, fiction and screenplays. She is coming to Shakespeare and Company on June 16 to present her newest book: Wings Gifts of Art, Life, and Travel in France. Hannah Seidl sat down with Erin to ask her about travelling, writing and travel writing,
- France: How Far Will CGT Go To Block Reforms - Of Unions? 6 days ago FRANCE NEWS ANALYSIS; Why is the CGT hell-bent on fighting the Loi Khomri? Because it proposes to reform France's unions.
- Paris Fringe! A talk with Reka Polonyi 6 days ago Paris Fringe has barely started and it's already a huge success. Pitch perfect opening press night. Talent, enthusiasm and risk taking galore. How did the volunteer-run cultural festival come into being and what are its goals? Co-Director Reka Polonyi took time out of insanely busy schedule to talk...
- Pivot Tables - Halaluya! 1 week ago Want a job? Learn Excel! A peek at the new geek micro-genre of Excel Pop parody songs on Youtube - from Excel songmaster Clint Tuttle.
- Paris Fringe: interview with musical theatre writer and performer Sarah Tullamore 2 weeks ago PARIS FRINGE: Sarah Tullamore's one-woman musical show premieres at the Paris Fringe May 24 and 29. What is the Paris Fringe? Paul Cassange finds out.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.