Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Copenhagen: five weeks after Paris and Vincennes 2 weeks ago In the heart of Europe, cartoonists, free speech advocates and Jews, are under attack again. Our hearts are with the people of Denmark, and all who struggle to defend the values of a democratic, open, and tolerant society.
- Vicki Lesage on That's Paris: An Anthology of Life, Love and Sarcasm in the City of Light 2 weeks ago Vicki Lesage's new anthology: That's Paris: An Anthology of Life, Love and Sarcasm in the City of Light, contains works by authors Michael Attard, Audrey M. Chapuis, Adria J. Cimino,,Sarah del Rio, DryChick, Leslie Floyd, Jennie Goutet,Amy Lynne Hayes, April Lily Heise, Elle Marie Cheryl McAlister,...
- Killed over a parking space: tragically common in the USA 2 weeks ago People are understandably outraged at the idea that three young people can be murdered for something as stupid as a parking space. And yet, a quick Google search reveals that this is tragically common in America.
- Literary events, talks, workshops and submissions in Paris Feb 2015 2 weeks ago Writer events, classes and new books in Paris have never been more exciting. For information about what's on in Paris, we recommend the following sites.
- Revenge of the Twitterverse: Best Nationwide "Because I Died" Tweets 3 weeks ago In these dark times, a big thanks to Nationwide for inviting us to laugh at their dreadful Superbowl ad. Apparently their executives thought that showing a cute kid listing all the fun things he'd never be able to do because he was DEAD would get Superbowl fans to buy their insurance. (Turned out...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.