Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- New memoirs by Paris Writers : Desperate to Be a Housewife by Meg Bortin 1 week ago New memoir: An entertaining and yet thoughtful romp through the conflicts of the 1970s and 80s by a an adventurous journalist in the making who finds herself struggling with her deep longing for a traditional family even as anti-air rockets fired from stingers flash by her Soviet-chartered...
- What's on in Paris? Check out the Mona Bismarck American Center! 1 week ago If you've never been to an event at the Mona Bismarck Foundation in Paris you've got a treat in store for you. The American Center has been renovated and looks spectacular. Check out the November and December cultural events in Paris
- Marc Trévidic, auteur de Terroristes: les 7 pilliers de la déraison 2 weeks ago
- Events at the Mona Bismarck American Center for Art and Culture in Paris 2 weeks ago If you've never been to an event at the Mona Bismarck Foundation in Paris you've got a treat in store for you. The American Center has been renovated and looks spectacular. The Center draws top talent in all areas of culture, including photography, writing, music, theater, art, and offers seminars...
- "She wants it all, on every platform." Allrecipes, mega digital site, expands into paper. 2 weeks ago Allrecipes.com, the "largest digital site in the world", was recently acquired by the number one media company serving women, a company called Meredith Corp. from Reader's Digest. In this fascinating Bloomsberg interview, Meredith's CEO Stephen Lacy talks with Deirdre Bolton about their strategy...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.