Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Poetry in Paris: A Chat With Victoria Cyr 1 week ago Poetry in Paris: Interview of Paris poet Victoria Cyr by Paul Cassange, a Paris Writers News interview
- New Books By Paris Writers - Reviewers and bloggers alert 2 months ago New Books From Paris Writers This Spring and Calls for Books Reviews!
- Before Paris Plages: Sun City 1963 4 months ago The residents of the aptly named Sun City commandeer the main road for better uses, one day in 1963. Could sun-seeking Arizona seniors have provided the inspiration for Paris Plages?
- Books I Can't Wait To Read in 2016 5 months ago 12 books I can't wait to read in 2016: Orwell, Pinker, Pollack, Cohen, Arney, Lane, Gawande, Ronson, Chandler, Robinson, Ball, Cobb
- Interview with Marc Trévidic, French terrorism expert 5 months ago Interview with French terrorism expert Marc Trévidic, head examining magistrate in charge of France's anti-terrorism unit and author of numerous books about Islamists in France. Trévidic speaks with Dominique Godrèche on the evolution of Islamist terrorism in France, the notion of Taqiyya or...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.