Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Writers News Selected Author Interviews Nbr. 1 6 days ago Selected Author Interviews From Paris Writers News
- Brexit: the trouble with bookies 1 week ago Why were markets so surprised by Brexit? Because they believed their bookies.
- French Education News: Protesting English 1 week ago French high school students have launched another petition against English exams that are too confusing. With such problems each year, one wonders why France doesn't simply use an internationally recognized test of English skills.
- News Flash: June 4 Paris Fundraising Party For l'Auberge des Migrants/Help Refugees 3 weeks ago June 4 Paris fundraising party to collect funds for humanitarian aid for migrants in Calais: Politics aside, the situation of the migrants in Calais is catastrophic.
- Erin Bryne on Wings: Gifts of Art, Life and Travel in France 3 months ago Erin Byrne writes award-winning travel essays, poetry, fiction and screenplays. She is coming to Shakespeare and Company on June 16 to present her newest book: Wings Gifts of Art, Life, and Travel in France. Hannah Seidl sat down with Erin to ask her about travelling, writing and travel writing,
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.