Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Fringe Theatre Festival: International, thought-provoking, and fun 4 days ago Paris Fringe is organized by a team of international theatre makers based in France, and is curated by artistic directors Dom Douglas and Reka Polonyi. “Paris Fringe is about bringing people together,” notes Polonyi, “with performing artists coming from around the world, it is an occasion for...
- Paris joins Manchester in Grief and Rage 4 days ago It is beyond heartbreaking. In solidarity with the grieving people of Manchester and the world, the Eiffel tower goes dark. We cannot help but be reminded of the Berlin Christmas Market attack, the Nice Attacks, the Paris Attacks to name only three among dozen of Islamist attacks in the months...
- Paris Theatre Events in May: Paris Fringe Starts May 18 1 week ago Paris Fringe: 30 shows, nine venues in Paris: May 18-28 Information at http://parisfringe.org
- A talk with Simon Goodman, author of The Orpheus Clock 3 months ago Simon Goodman's The Orpheus Clock is both a fascinating read and an extremely valuable addition to the literature of the Nazi era. It details two interlinked histories: the story of the Gutmanns, a Dutch family of Jewish origin who was robbed and murdered under the Nazis, and the story of their...
- Paris Writers News Selected Author Interviews Nbr. 1 3 months ago Selected Author Interviews with Anne Marie O'Connor, Gary Lee Kraut, Matthew Fraser, Miranda Crispin, and Steven Sampson, from Paris Writers News
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.