Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Niles Reddick on Writing the Voices of the South 2 weeks ago BOOK NEWS: New Southern literature from Niles Reddick. Drifting too far from the Shore is about living with grace even in the face of age and death. It’s about family and love. It’s about overcoming fear and coming to terms with or resolving the past. It’s about people and relationships. ...
- Best Literary Event Ever! It's Festival America time! 2 weeks ago Paris literary events move to Vincennes this weekend for the outstanding Festival America. This is the place. Terrific authors. Wonderful venue. Fabulous talks. All in one of the jewels of the Paris region: Vincennes.
- A talk with Anne Korkeakivi, author of Shining Sea 1 month ago After rave reviews for her first novel, An Unexpected Guest, which was set in Paris, the wonderfully talented Anne Korkeakivi moves to America with Shining Sea, an American family saga set against the backdrop of WWII. Shining Sea will be released in English on August 9 with a huge party in New...
- France: The Vase Overflows 2 months ago France has been under attack from Islamists, both home grown and foreign, for several years, but with the Nice attack, on the heels of Magnanville, the Paris attacks, Hyper Cacher, Charlie Hebdo, the massacre of the little children in Toulouse and of young soldiers in Montauban and other attacks...
- Paris Events: Upcoming at AUP 3 months ago PARIS LITERARY NEWS: Writers Diane Johnson, Heather Hartley, Jeffrey Greene, Michael Hudson, Ryan Van Winkle, Sian Melangell Dafydd and Darcy Steink to speak at AUP this summer. RSVPs obligatory.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.