Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Merci de bien vouloir patienter - Orange 94 France 4 days ago Again we waited for Orange. To install the fiber optic cable and livebox they sold to us to month ago (before cutting off our regular service). And again, Orange simply failed to show up.
- CEO of Goldman Sachs, which concealed Greek debt, becomes billionnaire 1 week ago Creative accounting played an important role in the Greece debacle. The CEO of Goldman Sachs, architect of special swaps that deliberately hid Greece's true condition from Europe, is now a billionaire
- What François Hollande is not telling the French about Greece 1 week ago Seven interesting facts about Greece and France
- Fiber in France: It's not us! It's our subcontractor 3 weeks ago Why is the nice lady screaming into her cell phone in the bus that goes to Bry sur Marne. Hint: Orange is making its clients crazy in the 94 in France. Blaming it's subcontractor (it's not Orange, it's the subcontractor) is not likely to help.
- A literary summer in Paris: readings, new books, workshops 2 months ago PARIS WRITERS NEWS: Outstanding literary events this June at the Maison de la Poésie. If you have never been to one of their events - not far from Beaubourg - you are in for a treat. Don't miss their special UK authors series: Martin Amis, Emma Healey, Howard Jacobson, Nick Hornby, Jonathan Coe,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Laurel Zuckerman's Paris Weblog
11:28 AM October 09, 2012
This is a favorite blog and look at every new post. Always appreciate the q&as with outstanding authors, the insider scoop on the Paris writers scene and events. The blog is inspiring and informative. It has gotten me to start writing again. Thanks Paris Writers News!
15:19 PM October 09, 2012
This is an excellent blog, always challenging, thought provoking! As a librarian for an English language library here in Paris I also appreciate its regular spotlights on the Paris English language literary scene, providing information which would be hard if not impossible to find elsewhere!
16:08 PM October 10, 2012
As a longtime Paris resident (26 years), author of 13 books, and fellow Paris blogger (and therefore potential rival) I should be the first to take potshots at or criticize this blog. In fact it is outstanding. The writing is professional, the reporting solid. It is also a joy to read. I do not know the author(s).
23:58 PM October 10, 2012
Great blog, well written and insightful commentary about France. As a long time expat, it's the blog that I pass on to those who are seeking news in English about France. Also enjoy the focus on writers and Paris literary confabs.
13:01 PM October 15, 2012
Leaving some love for this blog - fantastic resource. I believe this blog has what it takes to win your "Expats in France" blog award.
14:22 PM October 27, 2012
One of my regular expat reads - great inside scoops for book lovers and writers alike.