Latest Blog Posts »
- red/provence 6 hours ago What I’m Wearing: Hedonia Red Ruffle Dress, Zero UV Sunglasses, Mini Chanel Bag & La Paire Leopard Flats Hi from Aix-en-Provence, a city I have truly fallen in love with. Experiencing other parts of France has been an eye-opener. I always assumed Paris was the place to be in France – but being...
- sunflower fields forever 4 days ago What I’m Wearing: Vintage Gingham Blouse, Chicwish Skirt, Damart Straw Bag, Fashion Pills Sunglasses & Primark Heels Earlier this week, Haleigh & I began a weeklong roadtrip through France, our first stop was a tiny, privately owned village called Linières-Bouton located in the Loire Valley...
- keeping balanced 1 week ago Not been having a great time lately, and with it being Sunday, I can finally bid this week adieu as I board my flight to Paris tonight. A quick work pit stop before Haleigh and I embark on a roadtrip through the French countryside. But more on that later, I thought I’d share some photos […]
- behind the seam 1 week ago A few weeks ago, a fellow digital entrepreneur reached out about her venture, Behind The Seam. It’s concept is one I really love, basically the boutique offers pre-loved denim from all over the world but the truly original twist is that each pair of jeans comes with a personal narrative from...
- life, lately / barcelona 1 week ago So as you girls know, I’ve been running around Barcelona recently, it’s a city I have been spending a lot of time in this year, and yet not one I can say I am totally familiar with. Every time I think I’ve gained a grasp on what is a relatively small and very dense city […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Frassy
11:31 AM October 09, 2012
An honor to leave some love for Frassy! This is a blog recently discovered and it is simply fabulous. A real breathe of fresh air - just love this blog. Thanks Frassy for all the fun tips!