Latest Blog Posts »
- Floral/Gold 1 day ago What I’m Wearing: Paper Dolls Floral Bodycon Dress from Little Mistress, ASOS Faux Fur Gilet, Zara Gold Brogues & Mini Gold Chanel The sun came out today so I threw on some gold accessories and a super vibrant floral dress – there is something so cheerful about a bright flower print in the cold...
- All Dressed Up 3 days ago What I’m Wearing: Missguided Minako One Shoulder Jumpsuit, Missguided Luda Faux Fur Coat & Missguided Raquelita Suede Heels Oh girls, I’ve been so busy. Can barely keep up! Got all dressed up this weekend in black & dusty pink faux fur. Jumpsuits are such great nocturnal attire in the winter,...
- Jitrois X Swarovski in Elle France 3 days ago Happy to tell you girls about a collaboration I did a few months ago with Jitrois & Swarovski for Elle France. The December issue of the magazine hit newsstands last week – and the feature is a super fun contest to win a sparkly Jitrois surprise. There are a few reasons I am excited about [...]
- Etam: The Finale 5 days ago My 2 month long collaboration with Etam comes to a close with this post – it was a super fun project and a great way to introduce all you to their brand new tights/socks collection. I’m def. a fan, Etam has been keeping my legs warm all winter so far! And so to conclude, here [...]
- Textures Galore 6 days ago What I’m Wearing: Missguided Reika Mohair Cropped Sweater, Missguided Mikako PVC Midi Skirt & Missguided Raquelita Gold Suede Heels I’ve always wanted a PVC skirt – so when I saw this one on Missguided, I had to have it. Also really embracing the midi length this winter, they usually tend to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Frassy
11:31 AM October 09, 2012
An honor to leave some love for Frassy! This is a blog recently discovered and it is simply fabulous. A real breathe of fresh air - just love this blog. Thanks Frassy for all the fun tips!