Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Sheraton Deira Hotel in Dubai 2 weeks ago It is really tiring to drive back and forth to Dubai. So last weekend, we decided to sleepover in Dubai to maximize our time with my mother-in-law who is visiting UAE for few weeks. I opted for Sheraton Deira Hotel … Continue reading →
- Guest Post: How To Be Frugal And Financially Independent 2 weeks ago Learning how to be frugal and financially independent is really just one task. This is because if you can manage your money effectively, you will rarely need the assistance of others. The key to doing so lies in recognizing the … Continue reading →
- Guest Post: The Frugal Expat's Guide to Moving Back to The Philippines 3 weeks ago Lived the good life in UAE and now planning to move back to the Philippines? Make sure you have a plan for going about it, as otherwise it can prove to be an expensive affair. Ideally, you should start preparing … Continue reading →
- Earthquake in Abu Dhabi 1 month ago For the last few weeks, our office has been trembling, a brief one, and the motion is always up and down. We attributed this unusual
- Where to Buy Booze in Abu Dhabi? 1 month ago There are days, or shall I say weekends, that you don’t feel like going out to get drunk, right?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Frugal Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!