Latest Blog Posts »
- My first online purchase experience at 'Souq.com' 2 days ago I am not really a fan of online shopping. Though I love the convenience (because I hate malls), I am still having big doubts. First, I am not really comfortable using my credit cards. Second, photos are deceiving really. It … Continue reading →
- OFWs in UAE: How to get your OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate)? 1 week ago Editor’s Note: This is for Filipino readers only. We are gearing up for our vacation back home. One of the priority before departure is the Overseas employment Certificate, a.k.a. OEC. No offense, but I detest going to the Embassy. Long … Continue reading →
- Celebrating Frugal Expat's Anniversary: Win a Tour Package 2 weeks ago I finally cave in to this idea of ‘blogiversary’. Frugal Expat is turning six (6) this August and to celebrate it, I will be giving away a tour package to Cambodia for two persons. A hint. The more FB … Continue reading →
- Review: Eye-Fi Mobi makes photo sharing a lot easier and more fun 2 weeks ago How many of us prefer to use our smart phone in taking photos simply because it is easier to upload the photos to our Facebook account? I am guilty of this for sure. I am too lazy to take … Continue reading →
- Guest Post: Keeping family close when they're far away: creative ways to keep in touch (Kaitlin Krull) 3 weeks ago Living far away from family and loved ones makes communication difficult, especially when there are children involved. Here are several creative ideas and DIY projects for making the distance seem smaller. Share storybooks Families bond over books, whether they’re much-loved … Continue reading...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Frugal Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!