Latest Blog Posts »
- Eid Al Fitr 2014 1 day ago The Eid Al Fitr marks the end of Ramadan or the month of fasting and last night they declared that today is the first day of Eid. So allow me wish you and your family a blessed Eid.
- Appreciating the Importance of Translation Companies 2 days ago Everyday on my way to the office I walk pass through various translation companies. I really didn’t understand their importance until I started working in an admin office that functions also as an HR department. Almost all legal documents here … Continue reading →
- Through the eyes of a child 2 weeks ago We had some errands to do in Dubai and I was not keen on driving back and forth from Abu Dhabi . So we decided to stay overnight in one of the budget hotels in Al Barsha area. The hotel … Continue reading →
- Focusing on my goals 3 weeks ago I am not giving up my desire to be an entrepreneur. Now I have even more compelling reasons to materialize this goal. Sometimes when I am feed up with my work – dealing with the same sort of shit day … Continue reading →
- Infographic: Second Passport by Descent (by FreePeopleSearch.org) 2 months ago I was contacted and given a permission to feature this interesting infographic. , an infographic from FreePeopleSearch.org
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Frugal Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!