Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Cantina Mariachi in Abu Dhabi World Trade Centre 1 week ago It was my birthday two weeks ago and I decided to treat my selected colleagues for dinner. It was my thanksgiving treat too because I am thankful for having them as my colleagues. They are all nice and very helpful. … Continue reading →
- How juicing change my life and health? 2 weeks ago My cravings for morning coffee is gone. I am the kind of person who gets headache if I don’t drink coffee in a day. I feel great every day. I lost 3 kilos in three weeks. My body … Continue reading →
- Review: Nando's Abu Dhabi World Trade Centre (WTC) 3 weeks ago My brother just arrived from Maldives and we decided to welcome him with a dinner in Nando’s in Abu Dhabi World Trade Centre. We came around 7pm and it was almost full. The tables with sofa seats, which we preferred, were all occupied. … Continue reading →
- Eid Al Fitr 2014 3 weeks ago The Eid Al Fitr marks the end of Ramadan or the month of fasting and last night they declared that today is the first day of Eid. So allow me wish you and your family a blessed Eid.
- Appreciating the Importance of Translation Companies 3 weeks ago Everyday on my way to the office I walk pass through various translation companies. I really didn’t understand their importance until I started working in an admin office that functions also as an HR department. Almost all legal documents here … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Frugal Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!