Latest Blog Posts »
- Review: Meteor Garden Beauty Salon 1 week ago Honestly…This is a very awkward topic for me to write but I really enjoyed my experience in Meteor Garden Beauty Salon so allow me to share it to you. If you have been reading my blog, you may notice that … Continue reading →
- Review: Cantina Mariachi in Abu Dhabi World Trade Centre 2 weeks ago It was my birthday two weeks ago and I decided to treat my selected colleagues for dinner. It was my thanksgiving treat too because I am thankful for having them as my colleagues. They are all nice and very helpful. … Continue reading →
- How juicing change my life and health? 3 weeks ago My cravings for morning coffee is gone. I am the kind of person who gets headache if I don’t drink coffee in a day. I feel great every day. I lost 3 kilos in three weeks. My body … Continue reading →
- Review: Nando's Abu Dhabi World Trade Centre (WTC) 2 months ago My brother just arrived from Maldives and we decided to welcome him with a dinner in Nando’s in Abu Dhabi World Trade Centre. We came around 7pm and it was almost full. The tables with sofa seats, which we preferred, were all occupied. … Continue reading →
- Eid Al Fitr 2014 2 months ago The Eid Al Fitr marks the end of Ramadan or the month of fasting and last night they declared that today is the first day of Eid. So allow me wish you and your family a blessed Eid.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Frugal Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!