Latest Blog Posts »
- Start Up Biz: Learning the Lessons, the Hard and Expensive Way.. 2 weeks ago My sister and I started a small online business late last year. I didn’t set any high expectations for this business, not even in terms of profit. Personally my main objective was to… Continue reading →
- My stupidity costed me USD365 voucher 3 weeks ago I am kinda’ stupid.. Our GM asked me to arrange his flights for some unknown (well, at least for me) city somewhere in Eastern Europe. I didn’t expect that finding flight availability would… Continue reading →
- Looking back my first quarter of 2015... 4 weeks ago Time flies. First quarter of 2015 will be over soon. When I started to become involve with our payroll process at work, it seems that each month is flying pretty faster than it used to. I guess this is psychological (**smiles**) though in a way it is nice because it means salary time again....
- Primary Education in Abu Dhabi 2 months ago I have been warned. Not once, but many times. Searching for school here in Abu Dhabi is not an easy breezy task. But still, I opted to ignore it. I thought for sure,… Continue reading →
- Review: Le Meridien Fairway Dubai 3 months ago It was our family weekend Valentine’s date at Le Meridien Fairway in Dubai. Travelling to Dubai on Thursday night is always a nightmare. I knew that but I didn’t realize that its worst… Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Frugal Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!