103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mid-Week Moment 98: Sailing Past the Windmills 4 weeks ago Zeeland : Many sailing boats floated past the windmills near the dyke that summer's day.
- End of Week 94: Someone Tell Nike Travel is a Sport 4 weeks ago I work for an athletic company, well, technically. On campus, the sport you do and its intensity weighs on your character as much as the jokes you might make over lunch. Luckily in my office this is not the case, with my goal of going to the gym twice a week already qualifying me for the Olympics....
- Weekend 98: Scuba Diving in Zeeland 2 months ago There is no better way than to just jump straight into the cold waters.Scuba diving is as much as an individual achievement as a group effort.Cars gathered at a set of stairs leading to the water for a day of scuba diving. And I waved back.If you don't decide to jump in, there are always stairs...
- Weekend 95: Amsterdam Portraits, Part III 2 months ago Rrrrrwwwar: A hungry dragon on Nieuwmarkt. Remember when ... : It looks like we will have another year without frozen canals. Carnival: Some, like me, got to Carnival early, while others started celebrating early.
- Mid-Week Moment 95: The Cat of In t' Aepjen 3 months ago Zeedijk: The cat enjoys a good petting more than the beers.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
02:25 AM November 01, 2012
This expat blot sets itself apart from the rest with incredible writing and artistic photographs. There's something so unique about the perspective that the author takes. You can tell it's a very personal blog, well-written and thought out.