103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend 88: The Streets of Berlin 12 hours ago Layers Upon Layers: Street walls and surfaces tell the history of city events as posters are not discarded, just taped on top of each other.
- Mid-Week Moment 91: Little Dog, Big Purse 2 days ago Always Comes Along: This little dog comes along on bike rides and outings,
- Mid-Week Moment 88: Kennedy in Berlin 4 days ago Kennedy in Berlin: Known for his "Ich bin ein berliner" line from his 1963 speech, Kennedy still stands in Berlin like Reagan in Budapest.
- Mid-Week Moment 92: And the Music Played at Rollende Keukens 6 days ago I am not going to make a rock and rolling kitchens joke.
- End of Week 86: Sharing Family Photos, Smartphones Now and Wallets Then 1 week ago Sharing family photos on the run used to be a wallet affair. The typically leather accessory took on a Swiss Army Knife status by not just holding cash and credit cards, but photographs, plane tickets, and impulsive handwritten notes as well. After the customary pat down of jacket and pant pockets...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
02:25 AM November 01, 2012
This expat blot sets itself apart from the rest with incredible writing and artistic photographs. There's something so unique about the perspective that the author takes. You can tell it's a very personal blog, well-written and thought out.