103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend 99: Sailing on the IJsselmeer 5 months ago Relaxed Sailing: We knew how to keep enjoying the day even when the wind died down.Lasers! Hundreds of lasers - or it seemed like it - reentered the harbor as we left.Good Morning Hindeloopen: We woke up to another sunny day in the Hindeloopen harbor.Beyond the Lock: Towns on the IJsselmeer are...
- Mid-Week Moment 100: London Bridge on the Rise 5 months ago Going Up: Traffic and pedestrians stopped and enjoyed the raising of a bridge in London.
- Mid-Week Moment 97: The Lone Boat of Monaco 6 months ago Clear skies and clear waters.
- Weekend 98: Scuba Diving in Zeeland 1 year ago There is no better way than to just jump straight into the cold waters.Scuba diving is as much as an individual achievement as a group effort.Cars gathered at a set of stairs leading to the water for a day of scuba diving. And I waved back.If you don't decide to jump in, there are always stairs...
- Mid-Week Moment 98: Sailing Past the Windmills 1 year ago Zeeland : Many sailing boats floated past the windmills near the dyke that summer's day.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
02:25 AM November 01, 2012
This expat blot sets itself apart from the rest with incredible writing and artistic photographs. There's something so unique about the perspective that the author takes. You can tell it's a very personal blog, well-written and thought out.