103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- End of Week 91: Skyping into Grandma's Memorial Service 3 months ago That night, the Covina sun illuminated the corners of my screen, slightly fading the image already flecked with large, octagonal glare. Reaching though almost in desperation, in hopes that I too could feel the never cooling Southern California weather like I did growing up. Something I regarded as...
- Weekend 94: Escape to Ilet de Pinet in St. Martin 3 months ago Getting to the Islet: Either one could go by ferry or in their own yacht.Is This Real?Simply Appreciating: Some enjoyed the sun, while others the entire view.
- End of Week 90: The Day our Idea of a Moment Changed 3 months ago When smartphones did not sit in everyone’s back pocket or at the bottom of a seemly bottomless purse, a moment was experienced, remembered and shared differently. Their recollection never bothered to be that accurate or needed to be broadcasted that instantaneously.
- Mid-Week Moment 94: Yeah, That Looks Pretty Awesome 5 months ago At Loterie Farm: With either a face dressed with excitement or fear, a visitor to the private nature reserve ziplines over the forest.
- Weekend 89: Thinking About Thirty 5 months ago We all aspire to live life to the fullest, to swell every minute with as much meaning and sensation as possible. Distractions and everyday monotonies make this glittering aspiration difficult to envision as our minds live elsewhere, in between what already happened, things to come and those needed...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
02:25 AM November 01, 2012
This expat blot sets itself apart from the rest with incredible writing and artistic photographs. There's something so unique about the perspective that the author takes. You can tell it's a very personal blog, well-written and thought out.