103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekend 96: Umbrellas on the Square 4 days ago Blank umbrellas waiting to be painted did not have to wait long.Some created designs with freehand spray paint skills.While others used stencils to decorate their creation.Many were happy after painting their own umbrellas. Rightfully so as it involved a lot of work.
- Mid-Week Moment 96: Blank Puzzle Pieces 4 days ago Good luck figuring this one out.
- End of Week 96: Hometown Culture Shock 2 weeks ago I did not think that culture shock when returning to your hometown actually existed. In my mind the term remained reserved for greater excursions to countries with twenty-hour flights or a half a year of planning. Others used it with more liberty, however. Even after three semesters on the East...
- Mid-Week Moment 98: Sailing Past the Windmills 3 months ago Zeeland : Many sailing boats floated past the windmills near the dyke that summer's day.
- Weekend 98: Scuba Diving in Zeeland 3 months ago There is no better way than to just jump straight into the cold waters.Scuba diving is as much as an individual achievement as a group effort.Cars gathered at a set of stairs leading to the water for a day of scuba diving. And I waved back.If you don't decide to jump in, there are always stairs...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 103 Weeks - an American expat in Amsterdam
02:25 AM November 01, 2012
This expat blot sets itself apart from the rest with incredible writing and artistic photographs. There's something so unique about the perspective that the author takes. You can tell it's a very personal blog, well-written and thought out.