Latest Blog Posts »
- The Fungal Network 6 months ago The Culture and Identity strand of the Liger Learning Center is now up on its Khmer feet, seeking distant horizons. We began by examining and photographing on the Liger campus itself, driven by the question:
- Great Expectations 6 months ago In the discussion of teachers and teaching, little recognition is given to the
- RPG Day 9 months ago When Max, one of the interns at Liger, suggested an all campus, all staff 'rpg', the only acronym I could call up was 'Rocket Propelled Grenade'. I hardly could see how that would work at peace-loving Liger Center! Of course, anyone less a fossil than myself would know Max was describing a 'Role...
- Tower Tech Challenge 9 months ago As noted, post Trevor and Agnieszka's visit we did three tech challenges with the students. The first was a classic egg drop: construct a protective envelop for an egg dropped at height. Of all the groups only one survived wholly intact. The next challenge was creating clothing for one boy and one...
- Our Benefactors 9 months ago This is a photo of Agnieszka and Trevor, without whom the Liger Learning Center would be just another strip of farmland (very good for fruit and vegetables, as we can so readily see from the farm next door), but not the locus of an original educational experiment. The suspense had been building...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bright Uprising has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!