Karolinka In & Around Bulgaria
Latest Blog Posts »
- Question: what to wear in Bulgaria? 1 week ago My dAd and sister are coming to visit at the end of the month. They’ll be here for almost three weeks. So this will give us plenty of time to explore Bulgaria and hopefully Istanbul. I got a hysterical email from my dAd today. Then he called me on skype to ask me if’ I’d [...]
- A few things I maybe should have done in Bulgaria 1 week ago This is a list of a
- New glasses 1 week ago Few things can pick a girl up like a new pair of glasses. I’ve been meaning to get a new pair for a few months now but this past week I convinced my friend A. to come to the glasses shop in Hit and help me pick out a pair of new glasses. Sure I [...]
- Something Special 1 week ago Two weeks ago this billboard went up in Mladost. If you look closely you’ll see the building in the background is the one I’ve used as my banner on my blog for ages. I got such a kick out of it. The sign says: it’s time for something special and out of a giant Zagorka [...]
- 10 things I already know that I'll miss 1 week ago There are clearly more things that I’ll miss both little and big about living in Bulgaria but this is a start. a.) Shopska Salad. Okay, I know that this salad has four or so ingredients and that it could be made at home but I suspect it’s the kind of thing that tastes better in [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Bulgaria!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Karolinka In & Around Bulgaria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!