Karolinka In & Around Bulgaria
Latest Blog Posts »
- My dAd in Praise of Sirene Cheese 2 months ago Ahw, I got a text from my dAd recently: How do you spell sierinae cheese? Sirene? Me: Sirene. You got it. dAd: I don’t have any but I would like some. Me: Me too!! At the time, I didn’t know what he was up to. I was between the end of a play and going […]
- Istanbul and the Spice Market 2 months ago After Plovdiv, we drove to Istanbul. I’d been to Istanbul one other time but I was really excited to visit a second time. The city is so big, so colorful, so lively, full of people and traffic and totally wonderful. I bought my dAd an Istanbul guidebook for Father’s Day and I know that he […]
- Dinner at Hemingway BBQ & Grill in Plovdiv 3 months ago One night in Plovdiv, we ate dinner at a wonderful little restaurant called Hemingway BBQ and Grill. We’d seen the place on a map and ended up stumbling into the restaurant in the pouring rain. The food was great, the atmosphere was dark and a little mysterious and the house wine was top-notch....
- Exploring Old Town Plovdiv 2 months ago After the Rila Seven Lakes, we drove to Plovdiv. I’ve been to Plovdiv a few times but everyother time, I’ve taken the train. Driving into Plovdiv was fine but I have to say the city itself has NO street signs. Once we found our hotel, we had a great time in Plovdiv. We spent the majority […]
- 4 or maybe 5 of the Seven Rila Lakes 2 months ago After visiting the Rila Monastery and poking around the village of Rila, we drove to the base of the Seven Rila Lakes. From the base of the lakes, you take a serious chair lift up the mountain and then you get to hike the rest. We got off the chair lift and put on sunscreen. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bulgaria Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Bulgaria!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Karolinka In & Around Bulgaria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!