Karolinka In & Around Bulgaria
Latest Blog Posts »
- A new project! 7 months ago Hi Friends, I am working on a new project. It’s been growing slowly (very slowly in fact) over the last four months. I’d love it if you’d join me there. This new blog will never replace Karolinkabulgaria.com and I am not sure that I will ever find such an interesting and diverse community to...
- My dAd in Praise of Sirene Cheese 11 months ago Ahw, I got a text from my dAd recently: How do you spell sierinae cheese? Sirene? Me: Sirene. You got it. dAd: I don’t have any but I would like some. Me: Me too!! At the time, I didn’t know what he was up to. I was between the end of a play and going […]
- Istanbul and the Spice Market 11 months ago After Plovdiv, we drove to Istanbul. I’d been to Istanbul one other time but I was really excited to visit a second time. The city is so big, so colorful, so lively, full of people and traffic and totally wonderful. I bought my dAd an Istanbul guidebook for Father’s Day and I know that he […]
- Dinner at Hemingway BBQ & Grill in Plovdiv 11 months ago One night in Plovdiv, we ate dinner at a wonderful little restaurant called Hemingway BBQ and Grill. We’d seen the place on a map and ended up stumbling into the restaurant in the pouring rain. The food was great, the atmosphere was dark and a little mysterious and the house wine was top-notch....
- Exploring Old Town Plovdiv 11 months ago After the Rila Seven Lakes, we drove to Plovdiv. I’ve been to Plovdiv a few times but everyother time, I’ve taken the train. Driving into Plovdiv was fine but I have to say the city itself has NO street signs. Once we found our hotel, we had a great time in Plovdiv. We spent the majority […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bulgaria Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Bulgaria!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Karolinka In & Around Bulgaria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!