Eyes On Brazil
Latest Blog Posts »
- This Week's Brazil Videos 16 hours ago Lorenzo Bustani, a young Brazilian marketing executive, explains how he’s advising Nike and other giant American brands that want a foothold in Brazil ahead of the Olympics. The bottom line? They need to make an impact on the community before they can make an impact on the consumer. As part...
- Portuguese - the 5th most used language on the web 19 hours ago The Portuguese language is already the fifth most “spoken” language in the world. Data published by the
- End of Bolsa Familia rumor spreads panic 20 hours ago “Some believed it was due to Pope Francis’s visit to Rio in July. Others thought it was because of the Confederations Cup to be held next month. Rumors that the Bolsa Fam
- Keeping up with Brazil 20 hours ago Whenever I leave Brazil, my intake of Brazil-related news inevitably goes up. Let’s call this the “saudade factor”. My intake is all over the place, as per usual. Like others, I peruse O Globo and Folha quite regularly (though their fairly new pay-wall tactic is shutting me out on...
- São Paulo had its most violent Virada Cultural 1 day ago Looting, stealing, fights, drug use, the closing of metro stations and more serious incidences: two deaths (one by gun and the other by overdose), five shot and at least two stabbed. Over the weekend, S
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Eyes On Brazil has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!