Latest Blog Posts »
- A Pair of Painters, Sicily 5 months ago The hungry Sicilian sun gnaws at my doors, chewing them to pieces.... Continue reading A Pair of Painters, Sicily
- Don't Touch the Veggies! (An Italian Lesson) 5 months ago In Sicily, you wouldn't dare touch the veggies yourself... Continue reading Don’t Touch the Veggies! (An Italian Lesson)
- Welcome to my Sicilian Kitchen 5 months ago In Sicily I've pared my kitchen down to the bare essentials: a set of mis-matched dishes and bowls, one frying pan, a toaster... Continue reading Welcome to my Sicilian Kitchen
- Buckets & Bins: A Sicilian Life 6 months ago You need at least a dozen... Continue reading Buckets & Bins: A Sicilian Life
- Mickey in Sicily 6 months ago When you meander through shadowy lanes in summertime Sicily, just before dusk, surprise is always right around the corner... Continue reading Mickey in Sicily
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Baroquesicily.com
01:57 AM October 11, 2012
Going through the posts in this blog is like traveling thousands of miles and immersing yourself in the life of a small Sicilian hill town. I have just added the ancient baroque city of Ibla to my travel wish list.
22:03 PM November 28, 2012
What a gem this blog is and about one of my favourite places to visit.
23:35 PM December 04, 2013
Always incredible images beautifully seen, look forward to your insights xxx lisa x