Latest Blog Posts »
- Debora, Redux (Part 2) 8 hours ago After Debora's runway show, I wanted to photograph her in better lighting conditions. She arrived at my home one evening with an armload of her designer duds... Continue reading Debora, Redux (Part 2)
- Debora, Redux (Part 1) 6 days ago If you've been following this blog for a while, you may remember Debora Lo Magno. I discovered this bejeweled goddess on the church steps near my house. Continue reading Debora, Redux (Part 1)
- Flower Man, a Forever Friend 1 week ago I hope to see him again. I have something to say... Continue reading Flower Man, a Forever Friend
- Dawn Stroll, Deepest Sicily 2 weeks ago Tumble out of bed at dawn and meet me for a wander about town... Continue reading Dawn Stroll, Deepest Sicily
- Too Unmanly? 3 weeks ago In all my time in Sicily, I've never ever seen a uomo (person of the male persuasion) anywhere near a laundry line. Continue reading Too Unmanly?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Baroquesicily.com
01:57 AM October 11, 2012
Going through the posts in this blog is like traveling thousands of miles and immersing yourself in the life of a small Sicilian hill town. I have just added the ancient baroque city of Ibla to my travel wish list.
22:03 PM November 28, 2012
What a gem this blog is and about one of my favourite places to visit.