In Love with France, At Home In Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- ON BECOMING THE SEMI-ITALIAN GRANDMA I'VE SAID I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE 3 weeks ago While at the surgical supply store to rent Jim's crutches and wheelchair after he busted his fibula, I met this beautiful lady who was there to be fitted for some special shoes.
- REVIVAL (OR, HOW TO MOW LIKE THE QUEEN!) 4 weeks ago Looks like an ordinary mower, right? But let's take a closer look.Still doesn't look that special. And what's that white tag on the handle? There's a sad story, here, since the tag says, "return to customer. We can't fix it."Maybe it's defunct, but it still merits attention. After all, it was good...
- COUNTDOWN!:HERE COME SOME RANDOM MUSINGS AS THIS SUMMER COMES TO A CLOSE 4 months ago
- HOW JUST ONE LITTLE FRATTURA TERZO DISTALE PERONE DX CAN RUIN YOUR ENTIRE DAY (AND MORE) 5 months ago I'm still trying to figure out how to write this story. It's especially hard since I am still right in the middle of it. Maybe the place to start is with a few photos. Who knows? Perhaps you can even figure out the story from them.Here we go. In keeping with my France /Italy...
- PLAYING WITH FIRE, ORVIETO-STYLE 4 months ago Well, the visit with dear longtime friends
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » In Love with France, At Home In Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!