Julien, A French man in Asia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Incredible China - example 21: Warning! Work in progress... 1 week ago The renovation work in front of Phoenix City has started when I moved in this neighborhood (September 2011). The initial plan was to open a new subway exit for Sanyuanqiao station for Chinese New Year 2012. Couple of weeks ago, it was not finished yet and the subway station exit was still [...]
- A letter, a word - B... for Beijing 3 weeks ago This word on my new series “A letter a word, China from A to Z” is most likely the one that I choose without hesitation. I surely select Beijing for this post. Beijing is the symbol of my life in China. It highlights so many things in my memory: my first adventures in this amazing...
- GungHo! Pizza, online gourmet pizza delivery 4 weeks ago You can find numerous home-delivery websites in Beijing. Couple of months ago, I discovered sendmetickets.com, the website that can deliver to your office any concert and events tickets. I am bit hungry today so I focus on one my favorite food delivery site, Gungho! Pizza. I highly recommend trying...
- A letter, a word - A for... Adventure 2 months ago It is always hard to leave our country, our daily life and our habits. This is what I did 2 years ago when I accepted a job offer from my company in Beijing, China. Lot of people recommend to make enquiries on the new country, go and visit the potential new city and be ready for these big [...]
- A letter, A word - China from A to Z... 1 month ago I got one new idea when I went through some basic guidebooks for my next travels. I should write about my life in China with simple words that can describe easily this country. I start from today new series that is called ‘A letter, A word – China from A to Z’ I will try in 26...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Julien, A French man in Asia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!