Julien, A French man in Asia
Latest Blog Posts »
- 慕田峪 Mutianyu, another visit to the Great Wall 2 weeks ago Winter is coming so I spent more time inside and I had a look at my old photo albums. I was impressed by the pictures of my latest visit to the Great Wall in 慕田峪 Mutianyu. This site is one of the most visited after Badaling as it is not so far from Beijing City Centre. It is located on BJ...
- A letter, a word - F for... Fuwuyuan (服务员) 2 months ago 服务员 – Fu Wu Yuan This word is one of the first that I learned when I arrived in China. It is for sure included in the top 10 ‘Survival Chinese’ words that all expatriates learn but I think that I cover it only after one year during my official Chinese courses. What does it means? The...
- A letter, a word - E for... E-commerce 3 months ago We often heard in Europe that e-commerce will boom in the coming years and its potential is high. China market is one more time really advances on this topic. Buying online is already well known by Chinese netizens. To answer numerous customers’ demands, e-commerce companies start to become ...
- Incredible China - example 23: heat in the factory! 3 months ago Winter is coming but temperatures are still high in Southern China. One of my friends just sent me couple of pictures from his industry. The workers decided to implement their own air conditioning system to reduce the incredible heat inside their factory; ice in a bucket. As it is almost 40 [...]
- News from Ctrip.com 3 months ago A French lady, a Ctrip representative, who recently discovered my blog, contacted me few days ago. She read my initial blog post (French version) that presented the famous Ctrip website and suggested me to promote latest news & offers on their site. As Ctrip helped me and other “laowais” [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Julien, A French man in Asia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!