Work and Wanderlust - Kenya travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- You know, superlatives 1 week ago A little while ago I was walking home from work when I came across a colobus monkey sitting on the sidewalk a few blocks from my apartment.
- Perhaps it's time 2 weeks ago The city of Nairobi (and by extension I think I can safely assume the entire country of Kenya) has run out of Nutella.
- To do anything 3 weeks ago If I've learned anything from living in Kenya, I'd venture to say that I've learned more about living than about Kenya.
- The devilish details 3 weeks ago The devil's in the details, they say.
- Tucked away 2 months ago As with any large cosmopolitan city, some of the best spots in Nairobi are tucked away in un-advertised
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Kenya!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Work and Wanderlust - Kenya travel blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!