Latest Blog Posts »
- Tooling Among The Tulips In Amsterdam 1 day ago Besides going to the tulip temple called Keukenhof, you can rent a bike (or grab your own bike) and ride the myriad pathways that glide through tulip fields. Pastures of colorful plenty.A fantastic carpet ride.A non-tulip detour, little lambs in someone's front yard. Seeing the North...
- Tulip Treasures At Keukenhof, Part Two 2 days ago Switching camera lenses to something tighter, now bordering on tulip porn. Enjoy every petal.
- Tulip Treasures At Keukenhof, Part One 3 days ago Ready to be blown away by Flower Power? Tulip Trounced? Keukenhof delivers. Get your score cards out and start checking off the impressive varieties.
- Krazy For Tulips At Keukenhof 4 days ago Let's play a little word association. Flowers, tulips. Tulips, the Netherlands. Netherlands, spring. Add it all up and it spells Keukenhof. If you're a tulip-phile, the best place to be to view the fine flowers is a garden in the Netherlands that's only open two months a year, a big flower party to...
- Invasion Of The Bicycles, Amsterdam 5 days ago Like Copenhagen and other European cities, Amsterdam is overrun with bicycles. Not a bad thing. It's the way to get around.Bicycle-lined canal.Quiet alley, bikes hiding. Funky arts underground district shut down, dead bikes left to rot.Be careful how you park, there could be a pileup.Look, a giant...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hello Talalay has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!