Latest Blog Posts »
- Down A Hollar To Dante, Virginia 1 day ago You might think you've gone to hell, but Dante rhymes with "paint." Get your southern accent on and it rolls off the tongue. Dante is classic coal, a tiny town crammed into a hollar, created by a coal company that brought tracks into the area to pull all the black gold out. Glory days and heavy...
- Welcome To Bristol, Tennessee (Virginia) 3 days ago Nothing like straddling states. The city of Bristol does just that trick - and its main street has the appropriate name - State Street. Half of it in Virginia, the other half in Tennessee. Bristol is famous for hosting the big bang of country music, a seminal recording session that took place in...
- A Summer Stop In Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, Part Two 6 days ago More images from a week in Rehoboth.Noir storage shack on the beach.Another boardwalk beacon. Cruising the Avenue.The aspirational prize come on at an arcade.Yelling. Working.Family portrait prepping.
- A Summer Stop In Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, Part One 1 week ago An incredibly random look at a week at the beach.Boardwalk beacon.Things racing.Bumper cars.Night glimpses.Family portrait in a storage room.
- A Day On Monhegan Island, Maine 1 week ago When back in the United States, it's nice to soak up some iconic areas of the country. Time to head North to Maine and hop to an island.First, the ferry.Chatting and worrying.Enjoying the land and sea. And good company.Runaway towel. Captive lobster, lunch in 10 minutes.Post lunch, time to feed...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hello Talalay has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!