Latest Blog Posts »
- Trophies Of The Lawn In Maine 1 week ago Maybe it's the long, cold winter that motivates the fine folks of Maine to over-compensate with lawn animals/toys. All that grey time makes you want to cheer the property up a bit. Figurines Gone Wild.Here's a typical set up: all your familiar friends hanging out amongst the plants and mulch. It's...
- Fighting For Your Right To Power Wash In Maine 2 weeks ago That deck isn't going to wash itself!
- Time For A Lobster Roll At Bagaduce Lunch 2 weeks ago If
- Portraits In Maine 2 weeks ago You couldn't ask for a better background for portraits than the great outdoors of Maine. Friends and family came to visit us, so naturally we had to take their portraits. Good subjects and everyone looks better in Maine.Late afternoon clearing.The fishermen.Family in rouge.Out for a walk.
- Maine Still Lifes 3 weeks ago You expecting lighthouses, blueberry fields and
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hello Talalay has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!