Latest Blog Posts »
- Oslo's Owesome Opera Ouse 1 day ago Oslo has a great landmark on its waterfront, an iconic opera house. You don't actually have to attend an opera to enjoy the building - just head over and take in the wedge by the water.Hall to the left, water to the right.The grand wedge.Plenty of angles to ogle.A gathering place among the elements.
- Going To An Intervention (7) 3 days ago Sarah and James attended a convention last week called Intervention 7. What? Best simply to roll out the subtitle: The Intersection of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Future Media. Got it? Your Trek fans, your Dr. Who fans, Anime, all that leap forward stuff.What separates this Con from similar ones...
- Nocturnal Istanbul 5 days ago The sun's down, the moon is out and the lights come on. Istanbul has a different look at night.Evening glow, a mosque turning into a beacon.At a men's social club, serious rummy cube games going on. Bread in a case.Window dress.A street, briefly illuminated by a car. Building entrance.Betting...
- Istanbul Peeping 1 week ago While exploring a neighborhood outside the tourist areas of Istanbul, James discovered many houses in various stages of disrepair. Some structures were boarded up, some places left to fall apart. The entrance was usually blocked. What to do? Peep.An abandoned red boot.Into night.
- An Afternoon In An Istanbul Neighborhood 1 week ago Just hanging out, taking in the Fener neighborhood of Istanbul.Flight path over an old school.The mattress seller. Laundry facade.Washing and the street light.Peeking mosque. The shawarma man.Hanging plastic fruit.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hello Talalay has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!