Latest Blog Posts »
- Cyprus Cemeteries 10 hours ago Nothing like a walk around a cemetery to get an idea of the history of the local area. Cyprus cemeteries and monuments offered a few lessons.A typical rural cemetery.Through the gate, what to see. Partying hard and dying young is a trend. So is choosing a picture that can be etched onto your grave...
- Cyprus, In Ruins 1 day ago In addition to classic Roman, Hellenic and Medieval ruins, you can find recently abandoned structures in Cyprus. Whole villages are left to rot, whether for lack of water, changing agricultural practices or, most distressing, migration of Greeks and Turks after the 1974 separation of the...
- Kolossi Castle, Cyprus 4 days ago Who's ready for some good, old Middle Ages Crusader architecture? Time for a castle run near Limassol, Cyprus. All kneel before Kolossi!Looks like a castle.Inside, thick walls, small windows. Clean floors?A religious fresco, faces erased. Who is that guy in the middle?Tall fireplace, short door....
- Random Details of Cyprus Towns 5 days ago Oh, what joyous things to discover?Flour distribution center.A shop along the buffer zone in Nicosia. Cobbler's workspace.Apartment entrance. Fantastic chair!Junk shop, full. Workshop supplies.Working office?Shoe shop, more full. Apartment lobby.Land of the washing machines.
- Portraits From Cyprus 6 days ago Learn the land through the look of its people. Presenting the Cypriots.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Hello Talalay has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!