From my Swiss window
Latest Blog Posts »
- Full moon 1 year ago I just love my drive to and from work in the Jura mountains. I often feel the need to pinch myself to be sure I am not dreaming. It is always that beautiful here. I am so happy that we moved back into the mountains.
- Too fast 1 year ago Busy week with school starting up again and the excitement of a new kitten. The first week of school is always stressfull for my kids. Next week will be a little more calm as we fall into our routine. Working nights isn’t always easy but it is nice to be there for them even if […]
- Heidi Cat 1 year ago We have a new addition to our family. We thought about several names. I suggested Heidi as a joke but somehow it stuck. The fact that the kitten is still a little afraid and hiding under and behind all the furniture as she explores the appartment may have be part of the reason Heidi (hiding) […]
- Freedom means a lot to me 2 years ago When I wasn’t sure what to do this song came on the radio and I became calm. I knew I had no choice because I had changed too much and America is just too young to understand.
- Strasbourg for the weekend 3 years ago We are headed to Strasbourg, France for a few days. The kids will spend their Easter break with their French grandparents so we can work. The kids are pretty excited. I am happy to see Strasbourg, again. I took the photos below when we visited Strasbourg during Christmas last year. I really love...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From my Swiss window has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!