A Passport Affair
Latest Blog Posts »
- Matera to Lecce, A Journey By Bus 5 months ago Matera to Lecce by bus It was time to leave Matera and head south for our week of wine school, cooking class and bike touring at a castle. Someone (me)... Read more → The post Matera to Lecce, A Journey By Bus appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- A Matera Cave Hotel Experience 6 months ago Our Matera Cave Hotel Experience and a Travel Dream Come True My dream was torn from the pages of a tattered travel magazine. Pictures of an ancient cave city hidden in... Read more → The post A Matera Cave Hotel Experience appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- Visit Matera: The Ancient Cave City of Basilicata, Italy 6 months ago Visiting Matera Strange things motivate people to travel. A Pinterest post. A famous book. Chasing remnants of family history. This trip to Italy was inspired by a few shredded pages of a travel magazine... Read more → The post Visit Matera: The Ancient Cave City of Basilicata, Italy...
- Is the London Pass Worth the Money? 7 months ago The London Pass: Is It Worth The Money? When family and friends come to London, I plan itineraries, find the best places to stay and make sure they see the best London has... Read more → The post Is the London Pass Worth the Money? appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- The Best Views of London 1 year ago The Best Views of London The Shard Yes, that tall, pointy unfinished-looking building has some of the best views of London. Choice: You can pay to go all the way to the top-ish (the... Read more → The post The Best Views of London appeared first on A Passport Affair.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on A Passport Affair
09:53 AM March 26, 2014
Don't know what I love more about this blog - the professional quality photos, the "I have to go there!" destinations or the smart, very witty writing.
10:01 AM March 26, 2014
A great place to find those "off the beaten path" activities in the UK and beyond. Megan is full of great travel stories and anecdotes and visits every country as a local, so you can too. Additionally, the quality of her suggestions is elevated by her policy of only writing about a place if she herself has visited. Definitely worth a read!
10:34 AM March 26, 2014
I love the vivid photography and the humorous, yet informative style of writing. Really intertaining.
18:41 PM March 26, 2014
I followed Megan on her old website and loved her there...and now followed her over here to her new, beautiful website. The photography is beautiful and her writing authentic and travels inspirational. Bookmarked!
18:51 PM March 26, 2014
I love this blog. It has so many travel ideas for the expats in London. She just returned from my home town, Venice! The photos are so beautiful. She gives smart advice and good information.
03:24 AM February 23, 2015
I'm so glad I found your blog. You've inspired me to pursue an overseas move and live the life of travel that I've thought about for years. Can't stop scrolling through all the possibilities.