Latest Blog Posts »
- Aqueduct of Vanvitelli 3 weeks ago The post Aqueduct of Vanvitelli appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Veal Involtini with White Beans 3 weeks ago The post Veal Involtini with White Beans appeared first on Italian Notes.
- The Remains of a Golden Temple at Capo Colonna near Crotone 4 weeks ago The post The Remains of a Golden Temple at Capo Colonna near Crotone appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Cocoa tart with white chocolate ganache 3 months ago The post Cocoa tart with white chocolate ganache appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Living on the Edge in Pisticci 3 months ago The post Living on the Edge in Pisticci appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.