Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 foods in Sicily you must try 5 days ago Foods in Sicily are a passion reflecting the land, the sea, and the sun as well as all the invaders that have occupied the island over the past two millennia.The post 5 foods in Sicily you must try appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Candied peel and succade 1 week ago Candied peel and succade is a must-have when making cakes and desserts, and it is quite easy to make it yourself. Even succade made from the Calabrian citron fruit. The post Candied peel and succade appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Who was Saint Joseph of Copertino? 1 week ago Who was Saint Joseph, I ask myself upon entering the town gate to Copertino, where the monk welcomes me with outspread arms and an inclination to fly.The post Who was Saint Joseph of Copertino? appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Eggplant wraps with prawn filling 2 weeks ago I’m a great fan of anything that is small, tasty and surprising like this eggplant wrap with a filling of tiger prawns and ricotta.The post Eggplant wraps with prawn filling appeared first on Italian Notes.
- What to see in Molise 2 weeks ago My list of what to see in Molise - one of the least known regions in Italy with proud traditions for bell founding, knife forging and bagpipes.The post What to see in Molise appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.