Latest Blog Posts »
- Facts about Colosseum 1 week ago Here are some facts about Colosseum in Rome to explain why these ancient ruins still attract more visitors than Disneyland Paris.The post Facts about Colosseum appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Baked fish with tomatoes and gremolata 2 weeks ago One of the easiest and tastiest recipes I know. And it can be used with all kinds of sustainable white fish fillets.The post Baked fish with tomatoes and gremolata appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Altamura and the meaning of claustrophobia 2 weeks ago Take a walk around Altamura in Puglia and you will find a town closing in on itself. Then you'll know more about Altamura and the meaning of claustrophobia.The post Altamura and the meaning of claustrophobia appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Pasta alla Norma 3 weeks ago Pasta alla Norma is the signature dish of Catania in Sicily. And one of the best aubergine recipes ever.The post Pasta alla Norma appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Gardens of Venice 3 weeks ago A new book on the gardens of Venice and Veneto captures the diversity, magic and fascination of cultivated nature in and around the lagoon city.The post Gardens of Venice appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.