Latest Blog Posts »
- Peace and war around the Abbey of Monte Cassino 3 days ago How the Abbey of Monte Cassino, one of the most important western monasteries, became the site for one of the most controversial battles of World War II. The post Peace and war around the Abbey of Monte Cassino appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Black beluga lentil salad 6 days ago Black Beluga lentil salad looks like an edible jewelry box. And it tastes great too. The post Black beluga lentil salad appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Love locks on Ponte Vecchio in Florence 1 week ago There are hundreds of love locks on Ponte Vecchio in Florence. Especially the railing of the statue of Benvenuto Cellini is locked to eternal love. The post Love locks on Ponte Vecchio in Florence appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Cinnamon swirl cake with nuts 1 week ago This Italian cake looks just like the Danish cinnamon swirl cake. But it is an unorthodox version of ‘presnitz’. The post Cinnamon swirl cake with nuts appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Shepherds in Italy 2 weeks ago Goats are funny, inventive, loving and entertaining animals that can be used for a lot of things. That makes goat farming in Italy popular. But not among olive growers. The post Shepherds in Italy appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.