Latest Blog Posts »
- Chioggia - the pantry of Venice 4 days ago Not so long ago, Chioggia served as the pantry of Venice. A place where smallholders produced vegetables and fish for the city. The post Chioggia – the pantry of Venice appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Recipes for fennel: fennel pesto 1 week ago I collect recipes for fennel, and fennel pesto is one of my favourites. It is so versatile. The post Recipes for fennel: fennel pesto appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Pictures of Easter in Italy 1 week ago The Holy Week is a period packed with local rites and traditions, as these pictures of Easter in Italy seek to show. The post Pictures of Easter in Italy appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Beef spinach roulades 2 weeks ago I collect involtini recipes and these beef spinach roulades are supposedly from Palermo in Sicily. The post Beef spinach roulades appeared first on Italian Notes.
- What to do in Termoli? A fortified town surrounded by beaches 2 weeks ago Termoli in Molise is wide sandy beaches, an active fishing harbour and an old fortified town to explore. Here is our suggestion on what to do in Termoli. The post What to do in Termoli? A fortified town surrounded by beaches appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.