Latest Blog Posts »
- Pork tenderloin in smoked tea and herbs 2 days ago How to turn an anonymous piece of meat into a firework of exquisite flavours. The post Pork tenderloin in smoked tea and herbs appeared first on Italian Notes.
- The floating island in lake Posta Fibreno 4 days ago There is magic in the air of a nature reserve half way between Rome and Naples. Where the floating island in lake Posta Fibreno and other natural phenomena gives you cause for wonder. It wasn’t exactly easy to find Lake Posta Fibreno on the slopes of the Appennine mountain range 100 km south...
- Pickled beets with aniseed and cinnamon 1 week ago Pickled beets with aniseed and cinnamon make delicate antipasti. The post Pickled beets with aniseed and cinnamon appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Outdoor activities in the land of Barolo 1 week ago There are dozens of outdoor activities in the land of Barolo. Individual ways to experience the vineyard landscape of Langhe-Roero and Monferrato that has recently been added to UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Looking out over the hilltops in Piedmont’s winemaking district is a majestic...
- Red rice with smoked salmon 2 weeks ago A starter introduced by Davide Bonato from Ristorante Massimo in Trino. The post Red rice with smoked salmon appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.