Latest Blog Posts »
- A romantic holiday in Sardinia 3 weeks ago For those who want to enjoy summer at the sea in total relaxation, Chia Laguna Resort in Sardinia is the ideal place to spend the holidays. The post A romantic holiday in Sardinia appeared first on Italian Notes.
- The few things I know about Tordandrea di Assisi 2 months ago Tordandrea is a fork in the road to Assisi surrounded by nondescript houses and flat green fields. But interesting nonetheless. The post The few things I know about Tordandrea di Assisi appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Asparagus in curry sauce with rice fried eggs 1 month ago One of the original recipes by Davide Bonato as part of his all rice menu. The post Asparagus in curry sauce with rice fried eggs appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Crossing the Brenner Pass with Instagram 2 months ago I guess we have been crossing the Brenner Pass around 60 times over the past 20 years. Still I marvel over the wonderful scenery surrounding Autostrada A22. The post Crossing the Brenner Pass with Instagram appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Beef and rhubarb stew 1 month ago The strong, tart taste of rhubarb goes well with savoury dishes like beef stew. The post Beef and rhubarb stew appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.