Latest Blog Posts »
- Hotel Review: Hotel Medici in Rome 3 days ago The post Hotel Review: Hotel Medici in Rome appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Rapallo in Liguria 3 days ago The post Rapallo in Liguria appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Beef Meatballs with Coriander and Chili 1 week ago Polpette are an integral part of any picnic or buffet lunch. The post Beef Meatballs with Coriander and Chili appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Frascati in the Alban Hills 1 week ago The post Frascati in the Alban Hills appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Romanesco cauliflower loaf 2 weeks ago The post Romanesco cauliflower loaf appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.