Latest Blog Posts »
- Black rice pancakes with smoked salmon 3 days ago The post Black rice pancakes with smoked salmon appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Pisa's Tiny Church by the River 6 days ago The post Pisa’s Tiny Church by the River appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Potato and bean salad 1 week ago Party salad with a sprinkling of edible flowers. The post Potato and bean salad appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Flowers in Sicily 1 week ago The post Flowers in Sicily appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Restaurants in Foggia: Trattoria Giordano Pompeo 2 weeks ago The post Restaurants in Foggia: Trattoria Giordano Pompeo appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.