Latest Blog Posts »
- Courtyard in Palazzo Vecchio 2 days ago The post Courtyard in Palazzo Vecchio appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Ricotta cheese dumplings 5 days ago The post Ricotta cheese dumplings appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Looking at Window Boxes in San Daniele del Friuli 1 week ago The post Looking at Window Boxes in San Daniele del Friuli appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Striped aubergines in a pickle 1 week ago The post Striped aubergines in a pickle appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Castello Estense in Ferrara 2 weeks ago The post Castello Estense in Ferrara appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.