Latest Blog Posts »
- Asparagus with soft boiled egg in bread crumbs 1 day ago Recipe from Ristorante Il Patio in Pollone near Biella. The post Asparagus with soft boiled egg in bread crumbs appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Italy in World War I 5 days ago The post Italy in World War I appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Rhubarb dessert with liquorices meringues 1 week ago This rhubarb dessert is inspired by the classic Pavlova but with a few surprising twists. The post Rhubarb dessert with liquorices meringues appeared first on Italian Notes.
- The stately palaces of Genoa 1 week ago The post The stately palaces of Genoa appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Beef strips with cucumber 2 weeks ago The post Beef strips with cucumber appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.