The 10KJUAN Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- GETTING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE (AND KEEPING UP WITH THE BRITOS) 3 months ago “If we would’ve told you everything, you probably wouldn’t have done it. But I knew you wouldn’t crap your pants. Pee your pants maybe, but not crap.”
- Sharing Beer and Happiness in Brazil 4 months ago Knee-deep in the Ecuador leg of my three-week holiday vaca, I felt a void on many nights when out with family and friends, both new and old. But It wasn’t until my uncle broke out his Johnnie Walker stash to lift our Christmas spirits, both literally and figuratively, that it hit me – I...
- CHOOSING A BRAZILIAN SOCCER TEAM, PART IV- The Decision 5 months ago “Dude, anyone but Corinthians. If you pick Corinthians, start looking for somewhere else to live.” -My housemate Mateus, a Cruzeiro supporter, May 2012 AS THE STONES ONCE SAID, you can’t always get what you want. Time and time again, we aim high and settle for something less....
- THE HELLISH ROUTE TO MORRO DE SÃO PAULO 7 months ago
- HOW TO IMMERSE YOURSELF WHEN LIVING ABROAD 9 months ago “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.”
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The 10KJUAN Blog
17:56 PM December 07, 2012
For me this blog has it all: it is fun, informative and optimistic all at the same time...the thing that sets it apart from the rest is the way Juan is able to tell a story. Hopefully an award would inspire a lot more blogs of a similar high quality in the future.