New England Meets England
Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving! 1 year ago Come visit me at my new and improved website: newenglandmeetsengland.com See you there!
- Take it easy on yourself. Expect more from yourself. 1 year ago I’m a resolution, goal-oriented kind of person. I’m very attracted to 30-day challenges, training plans, lists of top ten tips. It’s easy to jump on the treadmill of self-improvement when books, blogs and other forms of news media are brimming … Continue reading →
- Dar Williams 1 year ago When I was sixteen years old, I spent a semester on a 300-acre working farm in northern Vermont. Along with normal high-school type classes, we also had blocks of time in the day devoted to farm work — harvesting potatoes, … Continue reading →
- Lunchtime at Borough Market 1 year ago Oh the good eating at Borough Market! Where to begin? The hot duck sandwich at the French stand? The massive iron skillets full of sizzling paella? The fruit and veg stalls packed with perfectly ripe produce? The German frankfurters? The … Continue reading →
- Animal Lover 1 year ago First, let me say that if you are an animal lover and find yourself living in the absence of any animals (I offer myself as an example here…), you might find yourself doing odd things, like calling dogs that aren’t … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » New England Meets England has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!