Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- 7 Christmas preparation tips - How I prepare for Navidad in Spain ? 2 weeks ago Throughout November I have seen the ad breaks on TV become more and more Christmassy. So now we are close to the end of November I am ramping up my own Christmas preparation. I don
- Sunshine Siestas in Seville - An Expat blogger in Andalucia 2 weeks ago It
- Spain Book reviews – 2 novels set in Granada, Spain The Return & The Hand of Fatima 3 weeks ago The weather is changing this week
- Competition! Celebrating the Gypsies of Granada, Spain Susan Nadathur 4 weeks ago Celebrating the Gypsies of Granada A Guest Post by Susan Nadathur
- 10 typical Granada tapas bars - My recommendations listed by style 3 months ago Unbelievably after all the posts
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.