Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Coastal Walks in Andalucia *Guidebook Giveaway* 1 day ago You may remember earlier this year I ran a giveaway to win a guidebook Walking in Andalucia. Well just in August a brand new guidebook all about Andalucia has been published and I´ve been sent one copy. This new book Read more The post Coastal Walks in Andalucia *Guidebook Giveaway* appeared...
- Holiday like a local in Spain -6 Spanish Family Resorts 1 week ago If you have ever been to a Spanish beach you may have noticed the way the locals set themselves up for a day by the sea. If you want to enjoy a beach day like a local you are going Read more The post Holiday like a local in Spain -6 Spanish Family Resorts appeared first on Piccavey.
- Barcelona City Break - Tips for 72h in BCN 3 weeks ago Earlier this year you may have already seen my notes on planning a Spring Break in Barcelona City. Since then I re visited Barcelona city. At the end of May 2016. There were quite a few activities which I thought may Read more The post Barcelona City Break – Tips for 72h in BCN appeared first on...
- Tips for the Heat - Summer under the Spanish Sun 1 month ago Andalusia is a beautiful region of Spain. Although in the summer months the heat can be a little too much for some. After many years when I spend the entire summer in Andalusia, I thought I would share some of Read more The post Tips for the Heat – Summer under the Spanish Sun appeared first on...
- Getting to know Piccavey: Thriving Abroad Podcast + Video 2 months ago As promised on my latest vlog, here is the podcast from Thriving Abroad. Thriving Abroad is a great resource to inspire those who are looking to live abroad or relocate. In May they interviewed me about living abroad and asked Read more The post Getting to know Piccavey: Thriving Abroad Podcast +...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.