Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- 3 days in Cordoba Spain - History + Patios City Break 1 week ago 72h in Cordoba This Summer I returned to Cordoba Spain. Although I´ve been several times before its a place I love to visit over again. This three day break in the city of Cordoba was going to be at the Read more The post 3 days in Cordoba Spain – History + Patios City Break appeared first on...
- Spanish Churros on the Great British Bake Off 2 weeks ago Spanish Churros Showstopper This week on the Great British Bake Off (Series 7 Ep.4) the showstopper challenge was Spanish Churros. The bakers were challenged to make churros from scratch with a sauce. In typical GBBO style there were many versions Read more The post Spanish Churros on the Great...
- Noche en Blanco Granada - Friday 30th Sept 2016 - White Night 4 weeks ago The White night in Granada has been growing in popularity over the last few years. Now an important event in the city´s calendar this year it will be on Friday 30th September. As soon as the official programme is confirmed Read more The post Noche en Blanco Granada – Friday 30th Sept 2016 –...
- Coastal Walks in Andalucia *Guidebook Giveaway* 2 months ago You may remember earlier this year I ran a giveaway to win a guidebook Walking in Andalucia. Well just in August a brand new guidebook all about Andalucia has been published and I´ve been sent one copy. This new book Read more The post Coastal Walks in Andalucia *Guidebook Giveaway* appeared...
- Holiday like a local in Spain -6 Spanish Family Resorts 2 months ago If you have ever been to a Spanish beach you may have noticed the way the locals set themselves up for a day by the sea. If you want to enjoy a beach day like a local you are going Read more The post Holiday like a local in Spain -6 Spanish Family Resorts appeared first on Piccavey.
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.