Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Halal Friendly places in Granada Spain 2 days ago Spain came 6th in this year’s Muslim Travel Index for Europe. It is the sixth most popular country on the list for Muslim tourism. With this news and the upcoming Halal tourism conference just around the corner, here is some Read more The post Halal Friendly places in Granada Spain appeared first...
- New Granada bus map and LAC bus system from July 2014 1 week ago In July 2014 a new urban bus system in Granada came into effect. Before then the buses in Granada had numbers 1 to 34. The routes were distributed throughout the neighbourhoods linking up almost the entire city. Tickets were bought Read more The post New Granada bus map and LAC bus system from July...
- Three Spain Book reviews - My Summer Reading 2 weeks ago In Summertime I find that there is more time to catch up on my reading. So far season I have managed to make good progress with quite a few books. There are of course many summer days left still to Read more The post Three Spain Book reviews – My Summer Reading appeared first on Piccavey.
- Testimonials on my Spain blog - Your turn to write 3 weeks ago This week instead of writing (it´s too hot…that´s my excuse anyway) it´s your turn to write! I am collecting testimonials about my Spain blog Piccavey.com. So I am keen to hear your comments and experiences. Did I recommend a lovely hotel Read more The post Testimonials on my Spain blog –...
- A Private Tour in Cordoba Spain - My review 1 month ago During the last week of June I took a weeks holiday in Malaga. You may have already read the 15 Reasons to see Malaga post which I wrote after that 7 day city break. Yet there is part of that holiday I Read more The post A Private Tour in Cordoba Spain – My review appeared first on Piccavey.
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.