Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Private Tour in Cordoba Spain - My review 4 days ago During the last week of June I took a weeks holiday in Malaga. You may have already read the 15 Reasons to see Malaga post which I wrote after that 7 day city break. Yet there is part of that holiday I Read more The post A Private Tour in Cordoba Spain – My review appeared first on Piccavey.
- Summer menu at Los Patos in Granada city centre 1 week ago As July began the temperatures rose. Lighter foods appear blackboards and fill fridges across Andalusia. Gazpacho, lots of summer fruits and salads. The menu this summer at the Restaurante Los Patos is based on Rice dishes. The Spanish typically have Read more The post Summer menu at Los Patos in...
- Flamenco Granada - July concerts at Palacio Olvidados 3 weeks ago Last night I saw a unique Flamenco concert in Granada. A fusion of Sefardi music, flamenco and Lorca´s poetry. The event was inside the patio of the Museum Palacio de los Olvidados. just along Carrera del Darro by Plaza Nueva. Read more The post Flamenco Granada – July concerts at Palacio...
- Must See Malaga -15 reasons to visit Malaga Spain 3 weeks ago My conclusion after a week in the city of Malaga is that it is underrated. I spent a weekend in Malaga in Summer 2012 when I wrote this post A day in Malaga. Two years on I have returned and found that the Read more The post Must See Malaga -15 reasons to visit Malaga Spain appeared first on...
- Spain blog - Celebrating 150 blog posts and small victories 1 month ago (to see more images above click on the edge to scroll) They say that you should Celebrate small victories. Well over the last 2 years since I began this blog I haven´t been doing much of that. So today I´m Read more The post Spain blog – Celebrating 150 blog posts and small victories appeared...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.