Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spanish Culture - A quick overview 2 days ago I cannot possibly cover the whole Spanish culture in one blog post. So here is a quick overview of some curiosities and things to look out for on your next trip to Spain. With many holiday companies like First Choice flying Read more The post Spanish Culture – A quick overview appeared first on...
- What is WABAS. - ¿Que es WABAS? 4 days ago What is WABAS? In November 2014 the WABAS group (Writers and Bloggers About Spain) will have its annual meeting in Granada, Spain. The group was created at the end of 2011 to speak positively about the country and counter bad Read more The post What is WABAS. – ¿Que es WABAS? appeared first on...
- Learning Spanish in Granada Spain at FLECOS 1 week ago What is FLECOS? Last weekend I spent 3 days participating the FLECOS Festival. FLECOS is an annual Spanish language and culture festival in Granada. This year was the first edition, it is impressive to see the amount of activities on offer. Read more The post Learning Spanish in Granada Spain at...
- Puente de Tablate - The Gateway to the Alpujarra 2 weeks ago You may have seen a sign Ruta Pintoresca on your way to Lanjaron… that sign is what prompted this post… As you drive from the motorway exit and take the road to the Alpujarra, (signpost for Lanjaron) you cross the steel Read more The post Puente de Tablate – The Gateway to the Alpujarra...
- Ladies Day out in Malaga - Spa, Sangria and Shops 3 weeks ago On a hot August day I´d planned a girls spa and shopping outing. As it was going to be a hot one in Granada, I decided to head over to Malaga. The city of Malaga is on the coast so Read more The post Ladies Day out in Malaga – Spa, Sangria and Shops appeared first on Piccavey.
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.