Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- 21 Tips for A Trip to Jerusalem 16 hours ago At the end of November 2016 I travelled to Jerusalem. My Israel trip plan was a two days stop in Akko in Northern Israel. To visit the UNESCO World Heritage site there and old town. Then I would make the Read more The post 21 Tips for A Trip to Jerusalem appeared first on Piccavey.
- 5 tips for Buying Spanish property. Practical checklist 3 weeks ago Today I thought I would take a look at Spanish property, one of the subjects I get most questions about. Where should I buy a house in Spain? When is the best moment to buy a Spanish property? So here are Read more The post 5 tips for Buying Spanish property. Practical checklist appeared first on...
- Temple of Debod - Ancient Egypt in Madrid 1 month ago Discovering the history behind the mysterious Temple of Debod. On the 1st December I was in Madrid after a trip from Tel Aviv. To break up the travelling I planned 24 hours in the Spanish capital. Wandering around the Plaza Read more The post Temple of Debod – Ancient Egypt in Madrid appeared...
- A Granada Christmas - My guide to Spanish Navidad 1 month ago Throughout the month of December activities are planned in Granada for the colourful festive season. This Christmas guide to activities runs through all of December and up to January 7th. Nativity Scenes, Shopping tips, Restaurant opening times and Christmas concerts are Read more The post A...
- Earning my stripes as a Travel Blogger 1 month ago Becoming a Travel Blogger doesn´t happen overnight. If you have been reading for a while you´ll know that most of the articles on my site are about Andalucia or Spain. Weekly blogposts include information about Life in Andalusia, Travelling in Read more The post Earning my stripes as a Travel...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.