Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tarragona & Terres del Ebre 23 years on – TBMCatSur Travel Bloggers Meeting 2 weeks ago It
- Tapas Tours in Spain - Meet my Foodie Friends 2 weeks ago Since I began my blog in early 2012 I have met quite a few interesting people in Spain. This post is about some of the foodie folks I have come across in Andalusia and further afield.
- Andalusia - Been there got the Tshirt! 15 gift ideas 3 weeks ago Lovely local produce
- 5 great reasons for visiting Spain 1 month ago Why choose Spain for your Summer holiday? With so much negative press about the Spanish economy around these days I wonder
- 1000 euros for a hat! - Tradition in Loja, Granada 1 month ago Our Easter holidays are now behind us and we are probably already thinking about Summer holidays in a pretty villa on a Spanish island. But just before we finish the last Torrija or Cadburys creme egg I want to share this little known tradition about…The post 1000 euros for a hat! –...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.