Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- La Voz de Granada Radio Interview 22 hours ago Local Granada Radio Interview Click on the arrow below to listen to my Granada radio interview. This was recorded Monday 24th November 2014 at La Voz de Granada. The interview is 20 minutes long and is in Spanish. The interview Read more The post La Voz de Granada Radio Interview appeared first on...
- Brunch in Granada - Enjoy a New York Style Sunday 6 days ago So you know how it is, you go out on Saturday for a drink with friends, it gets late. On Sunday you wake up late and it´s hard to get going. 11am. Perhaps it´s a little too late for breakfast. Read more The post Brunch in Granada – Enjoy a New York Style Sunday appeared first on Piccavey.
- Visit the Alhambra Palace in Granada Spain - Insider tips 2 weeks ago The Alhambra palace is visited everyday by thousands of people. It is extremely important to book ahead. Reserving as soon as you can you will guarantee that you get a ticket on the day that you are in Granada. The Read more The post Visit the Alhambra Palace in Granada Spain – Insider tips...
- Morocco Road trip: Sahara Desert, Roses and Kasbahs 4 weeks ago The last week in August I took a short break in Morocco. Rather than just heading out to Marrakesh. We took a road trip. My journey began with a flight Seville to Marrakesh. After arriving at Marrakesh airport our Berber Read more The post Morocco Road trip: Sahara Desert, Roses and Kasbahs...
- Spanish Culture - A quick overview 1 month ago I cannot possibly cover the whole Spanish culture in one blog post. So here is a quick overview of some curiosities and things to look out for on your next trip to Spain. With many holiday companies like First Choice flying Read more The post Spanish Culture – A quick overview appeared first on...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.