Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Emilia-Romagna: Blogville's Back in 2013 2 weeks ago If you guys have been following me here for awhile, you might remember that last year I went to BlogVille.
- Visiting Paris, France: Pop In Breaks Urban Race 2 weeks ago Early Saturday morning a few weeks ago, Luke and I ascended from a metro station in Paris onto the quiet streets of the
- Festivals in Bologna, Italy: Par Tòt Parade 3 weeks ago In Bolognese dialect,
- Living in Bologna, Italy: Boot Camp classes in Giardini Margherita 4 weeks ago My good friend Joanna Faso from Body Wellness Bologna is moving her Boot Camp fitness classes back outside for Spring and Summer. The classes are 45 minutes of challenging yet fun exercise with a blend of strong aerobic movement, some TRX training as well as deep yoga stretching. Classes are taught...
- Our Favorite Parks and Gardens in Bologna 2 months ago The day before I moved to Bologna, a friend of mine from Austria told me that he wasn’t too fond of Bologna — it’s very industrial, he said.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ciao bologna! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!