Latest Blog Posts »
- Fall in Bologna, Italy: Sagra del Tartufo Bianco 1 month ago It’s already November, but somehow it feels like summer just ended and fall has finally arrived. September seemed an extension of summer, with countless blue sky days and perfect temperatures; and October, if you ask me, passed by while I blinked. The temperatures have taken the plunge and...
- Our Travels in Italy: Summer Fun 1 month ago Ah!
- WWOOFing Emilia-Romagna: Agriturismo Pian Di Stantino 5 months ago In May I went WWOOFing again, my third official farm stay, while Luke was traveling in the U.S.
- Exploring Emilia-Romagna: Blogville's Back in 2013 8 months ago If you guys have been following me here for awhile, you might remember that last year I went to BlogVille. BlogVille is an innovative social media project hosted by the Emilia-Romagna Tourism Board aimed at promoting the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy (lesser known by tourists than places like...
- Visiting Paris, France: Pop In Breaks Urban Race 7 months ago Early Saturday morning a few weeks ago, Luke and I ascended from a metro station in Paris onto the quiet streets of the Montmartre neighborhood. We were wearing our running gear and bright colored raincoats (which we luckily didn’t need) and were searching for some fresh baked pain au...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ciao bologna! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!