Latest Blog Posts »
- Sweden's love affair with snus: What's it all about? 2 weeks ago TweetIn Sweden, you can’t avoid snuff tobacco or snus, as it’s called by Swedes. In fact, I live next door to the so-called Snus King’s castle. Knut Fredrik Ljungl
- Don't miss Sweden's funny skit from Eurovision 2013 — a look at life in Sweden 4 weeks ago TweetRelated Posts:10 ways to know you live in SwedenJoin the contest! This Swedish candy could be yoursCan Stefan take care of his kid?The 10 best reasons to move to SwedenPeeing on the flowers at Stockholm airport
- Spring finally comes to Stockholm 2 months ago Tweet This was the longest winter ever. But the ice is finally cracking and the sheep are giving birth What’s your favorite Swedish season?Related Posts:Stockholm sun at 1:30 P.M. on the shortest day of the yearPhoto Friday: It’s a matter of time5 essential Swedish wordsThe Swedish...
- Join the contest! This Swedish candy could be yours 2 months ago Do you want to eat some real Swedish candy? I’m not talking about some lame version of Swedish fish you get in your hometown. I’m talking about the real stuff, the good stuff. I’m talking about salty and sour licorice, the cars, the bars. I’m talking about the creamy...
- 10 ways to know you live in Sweden 3 months ago After eight years, I’ve pretty much forgotten that I live in Sweden. But every once in a while something happens that reminds me that, yes, no doubt about it, I live in Sweden. Here’s a list. 1. The Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces takes sick leave because he’s stressed out....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Stockholm has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!