Measure of All Things
Latest Blog Posts »
- Traditional Japanese Art With a Twist 7 months ago Over the weekend I stumbled across this amazing artist ...
- Why I Like the Low Cost Airline Model 7 months ago www.kulula.com I can just imagine the comments my readers are thinking about writing just on reading the heading.
- Accident on Baltoro 7 months ago How do you describe a trek through one of the more remote places on earth for 13 days; seeing the worlds 2nd highest mountain and 48 hours driving on a road that has been referred to as the
- Divemaster Internship Week 3 9 months ago Evolution Divers as part of the Search and Recovery effort picture from The Philippine Star The BIG news on my 3rd week on the island was a plane carrying Local Government Secretary Jesse Robredo that crashed into the sea just short of the runway for Masbate City airport (about 150kms north of...
- Divemaster Internship Week 1 9 months ago I arrived on the island of Malapascua a week ago to start my Dive Master Internship with Evolution Divers I’ve had my Open Water certification since 2003 and have been diving pretty regularly since moving to Singapore in 2008 and have logged over 160 dives in the process and visited some of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Measure of All Things has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!