Latest Blog Posts »
- Mahahual: City of Signs 1 week ago Sometimes a big personality can add great flavor to even the smallest travel destinations. On my road trip to Mahahual this year (see all the beach pics here!), I fell in love with all the colorful signs I found while walking along the Malecon. Some of them were cute, some informative, [...]
- Mahahual Road Trip! 2 months ago Over my 9 years in Cancun, I’ve made an effort to explore all the main travel destinations in the state of Quintana Roo. I’ve made it to Holbox, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos and Akumal. All the big ones. All that was left was Mahahual, Bacalar, and Sian Ka’an. A few months [...]
- In Case I Ever Complain About Anything... 3 months ago …just remind me of this post. Last night was the whole “blood moon” thing, which I was too tired to see. However, lots of Cancun locals headed to the beach to see it. I just happened to be in the Hotel Zone with Joge’s family last night, and around 11pm we [...]
- How to Talk to God 3 months ago Jorge and I went to his cousin’s first communion at a small, open-air Catholic church close to our house over the weekend. While we were there, I picked up this piece of wisdom: “God is speaking to you today, but not on your cell phone.” [...]
- Before and After: Garden Gone Wild 4 months ago So about 2 years ago we decided to spruce up the little backyard of our rental house, putting in a patio of sorts, planting palm trees and getting rid of a large tree that we just HATED. Here’s how it all began: After some back-breaking [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.