Latest Blog Posts »
- The Table: A Cool New Dinner Experience in the Cancun Hotel Zone 2 months ago I knew I was going to dinner with some expat friends, I knew there was going to be something called a “video-mapping table”… and that’s about it. If you know Cancun, you probably know the Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach, … Continue reading →
- "Rock of Ages" Musical Hits Cancun, and It's Awesome 4 months ago I don’t even LIKE rock music very much, yet I was still singing along to every. single. song. Over the weekend I went to Dreams Playa Mujeres (a lovely, chic, beautiful resort north of Cancun) to see their show Rock … Continue reading →
- Saturday Morning in Cancun 7 months ago Today I wake up at 7:48. I’d wanted to sleep in because our toddler slept over at my suegros’ house last night, but in the back of my mind I know I have too much writing to do today. To … Continue reading →
- Should I Go to Cancun or Playa del Carmen? 10 months ago These two destinations look similar when you first start your online vacation research: both Cancun and Playa del Carmen are known for their white sand beaches, each has beautiful resorts, both provide access to amazing snorkeling and diving sites, wild … Continue reading →
- Our New Custom-Made Dining Room Table! 1 year ago Jorge and I have long been wanting a dining table made of katalox wood for our new house! Our last house didn’t have a dining room, and we were excited to finally get something as simple as A TABLE. We’d … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.