Latest Blog Posts »
- Our New Custom-Made Dining Room Table! 2 weeks ago Jorge and I have long been wanting a dining table made of katalox wood for our new house! Our last house didn’t have a dining room, and we were excited to finally get something as simple as A TABLE. We’d … Continue reading →
- What It's Like to Have a Baby / Toddler in Cancun 4 weeks ago My son is now almost two years old (he’s 21 months in Mommy-Speak), and not only has he taught me how to be a parent – he’s also taught me how to be a parent in Cancun, Mexico. I grew … Continue reading →
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream When Plunging Facefirst into the Jungle 2 months ago Thud. Zhhhhooooooom. That, dear readers, is the terror-inducing sound that means you’ve just been dumped face-first off of a tower into the jungle. “Oh no… oooooh no…” That’s the sound of me right before being pushed off a platform while … Continue reading →
- Cancun Travel: Solo Exploring or Organized Tours? 2 months ago Followers and friends often ask me which I’d recommend when traveling to the Cancun and Riviera Maya areas: going out to explore on your own, or booking a tour? This past weekend, I had the opportunity to go on an … Continue reading →
- Cancun Date Night at La Habichuela Downtown 1 year ago Even when you have the easiest baby in the world, sometimes you just need a date night. And so, last weekend Jorge and I dropped off the baby with my in-laws and went out for dinner and a movie. First … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.