Originally from Richmond, Virginia, I came to Cancun to study tourism in 2005. After four tough but exciting years of university, I’m now starting out on my independent life in this vibrant destination.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!
Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Leave some love for this blog:
3009 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Laura and Peter Down Under (24 April)
- PuertoDISE (22 April)
- Bicycles and Biscuits (21 April)
- Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble (18 April)
- vivre bohème (18 April)
- A Ticket to Anywhere (18 April)
- Chasing carefree (17 April)
- talking2alice (15 April)
- Bees That Buzz (15 April)
- Ecuador living in paradise (14 April)