Latest Blog Posts »
- Snorkeling Adventure in Tankah Cenote 2 days ago Snorkeling used to terrify me. I would put my face under the water and instantly feel like I was being suffocated. Maybe that’s what claustrophobia feels like? But living in the Cancun and Riviera Maya area, you have to get over your fear of snorkeling if you want to have any [...]
- Fenix Beach Club on North Beach Isla Mujeres 1 week ago On the same day that we did the Seawalls mural tour of downtown Isla Mujeres, we also spent the afternoon at Fenix Beach Club! It was my first time there, and I was absolutely in love. Fenix is located on the northern end of North Beach (by the bridge to the Mia hotel), and [...]
- Color and Culture on Isla Mujeres 4 weeks ago It’s no secret to my friends that I love bright colors. My wardrobe is mostly teals, greens, oranges and hot pinks. So when we saw pictures from the Sea Walls project on Isla Mujeres, my friends and I just had to go! Sunday morning, I went with Jorge and my [...]
- Mahahual: City of Signs 1 month ago Sometimes a big personality can add great flavor to even the smallest travel destinations. On my road trip to Mahahual this year (see all the beach pics here!), I fell in love with all the colorful signs I found while walking along the Malecon. Some of them were cute, some informative, [...]
- Mahahual Road Trip! 3 months ago Over my 9 years in Cancun, I’ve made an effort to explore all the main travel destinations in the state of Quintana Roo. I’ve made it to Holbox, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos and Akumal. All the big ones. All that was left was Mahahual, Bacalar, and Sian Ka’an. A few months [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.