Latest Blog Posts »
- In Case I Ever Complain About Anything... 1 day ago …just remind me of this post. Last night was the whole “blood moon” thing, which I was too tired to see. However, lots of Cancun locals headed to the beach to see it. I just happened to be in the Hotel Zone with Joge’s family last night, and around 11pm we [...]
- How to Talk to God 2 days ago Jorge and I went to his cousin’s first communion at a small, open-air Catholic church close to our house over the weekend. While we were there, I picked up this piece of wisdom: “God is speaking to you today, but not on your cell phone.” [...]
- Before and After: Garden Gone Wild 1 week ago So about 2 years ago we decided to spruce up the little backyard of our rental house, putting in a patio of sorts, planting palm trees and getting rid of a large tree that we just HATED. Here’s how it all began: After some back-breaking [...]
- Yucatan Weekend! Mayan Architecture and Magic Towns 2 weeks ago As all my Facebook and Instagram followers know, Jorge and I were in Yucatan recently! We toured Chichen Itza and the town of Valladolid. (Valladolid is about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Cancun, and Chichen Itza is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.) It was Jorge’s very first time at [...]
- How to Speak Like a Mexican: Media Naranja 3 weeks ago Many of you may recall from your high school Spanish classes that the word naranja means orange! But let’s take things a little further, shall we? Media naranja literally means “half an orange” or “orange half”, but it’s also a common phrase used in reference to your significant other...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.