Latest Blog Posts »
- The Pinche Mayita Mentality 4 days ago In a few months, I’ll be the mother of a child who is part Mayan. How cool is that? This civilization that I learned about throughout my childhood history classes will soon be the ancestry of my very own son or daughter. Maybe my kid’s ancestors helped build the [...]
- Another Isla Mujeres Beach Day 1 week ago By now it’s no secret that Jorge and I loooooove Isla Mujeres for a beach day! It’s so close to Cancun, the ferry ride is gorgeous, and the waters at North Beach are super calm for wave-haters like us. So of course, we couldn’t start 2015 without a day on the [...]
- Cancun Is Home Now 3 weeks ago I’ve lived in Cancun for almost 10 years now, but through all that time, the USA was always still “home” to me. I anxiously awaited every trip back to the States, and I closely followed the news back home. This year, things changed. Jorge and I just spent 2 [...]
- How to Tell Your In-Laws You're Pregnant 3 months ago Jorge and I wanted a special way to tell his family about the baby, especially because it will be the first grandchild for his parents and the first niece or nephew for his brothers. My wonderful mother-in-law has been throwing out not-so-subtle hints for years that she would love grandchildren...
- THE Big Announcement! 4 months ago So whenever I have an announcement to make, people always assume it’s a pregnancy announcement. That’s just one of the side effects of being a 20-something female! But this time… it’s true! Jorge’s a big gamer, so we made this for our Facebook announcement: I’m 3 months along with Baby...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.