Latest Blog Posts »
- Saturday Morning in Cancun 2 months ago Today I wake up at 7:48. I’d wanted to sleep in because our toddler slept over at my suegros’ house last night, but in the back of my mind I know I have too much writing to do today. To … Continue reading →
- Should I Go to Cancun or Playa del Carmen? 6 months ago These two destinations look similar when you first start your online vacation research: both Cancun and Playa del Carmen are known for their white sand beaches, each has beautiful resorts, both provide access to amazing snorkeling and diving sites, wild … Continue reading →
- Our New Custom-Made Dining Room Table! 7 months ago Jorge and I have long been wanting a dining table made of katalox wood for our new house! Our last house didn’t have a dining room, and we were excited to finally get something as simple as A TABLE. We’d … Continue reading →
- What It's Like to Have a Baby / Toddler in Cancun 8 months ago My son is now almost two years old (he’s 21 months in Mommy-Speak), and not only has he taught me how to be a parent – he’s also taught me how to be a parent in Cancun, Mexico. I grew … Continue reading →
- I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream When Plunging Facefirst into the Jungle 8 months ago Thud. Zhhhhooooooom. That, dear readers, is the terror-inducing sound that means you’ve just been dumped face-first off of a tower into the jungle. “Oh no… oooooh no…” That’s the sound of me right before being pushed off a platform while … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.