Latest Blog Posts »
- Cancun Travel: Solo Exploring or Organized Tours? 2 weeks ago Followers and friends often ask me which I’d recommend when traveling to the Cancun and Riviera Maya areas: going out to explore on your own, or booking a tour? This past weekend, I had the opportunity to go on an organized tour with my friends at GoMexico, a Cancun-based company that [...]
- Cancun Date Night at La Habichuela Downtown 11 months ago Even when you have the easiest baby in the world, sometimes you just need a date night. And so, last weekend Jorge and I dropped off the baby with my in-laws and went out for dinner and a movie. First was the movie “Room” at Plaza Las Americas (highly recommend!), then [...]
- Travel Like a Local? Or Travel Like a Tourist? 1 year ago Much of my career is based around the simple fact that I am a Cancun local. You can come to me if you want to know the cheapest ways to get around town, the best place for tacos, where locals hang out on weekends, and the best bars off the main [...]
- Christmas in Cancun 1 year ago I have always traveled back to the States for Christmas, ever since I moved to Cancun in 2005. That’s 10 Christmases. This year, I will finally be spending my very first Christmas in Cancun. And guess what? I don’t feel very Christmas-y. Only 2 houses on our street have put up [...]
- Our Cozumel Anniversary Trip 1 year ago We’ve been married for 5 years! It’s hard to believe it has been so long since our wedding day back in 2010, and Jorge and I still have so much fun together. We would have loved a huge week-long vacation to celebrate, but a newborn sure changes things. We left the baby with [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.