Latest Blog Posts »
- Being Pregnant in Cancun, Mexico 2 months ago **Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to be a comparison between a pregnancy in the US vs a pregnancy in Mexico, unless specifically stated otherwise. I have never been pregnant in the US except for 1 week at Disney World, so I can only refer to my experiences here in Cancun and [...]
- Isla Blanca: So This Is Where All The Kite Surfers Hang Out 2 months ago Ok, fine. I didn’t actually do any kite surfing myself, but I found out where everybody else is doing it! On Saturday morning, Jorge woke up to a text message from his friend Benja saying his family was going to Isla Blanca, and did we want to join them? I was [...]
- Cancun Date Night at La Habichuela Sunset 3 months ago Between our regular dinners at the taco stand around the corner and the Italian place with $50 peso lasagnas, sometimes Jorge and I like to mix things up with a date night somewhere special. Last week we discovered a place that offered the perfect mix of charm, service and great food. I’d heard...
- This Is How You Do a Bachelorette Party in Cancun 3 months ago Cancun is a pretty cool place to live. I could lie and downplay things and say, “It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.” And sometimes there are tough days… but then I get to go on a bachelorette party yacht cruise to an island and it hits me that life is pretty [...]
- The Pinche Mayita Mentality 4 months ago In a few months, I’ll be the mother of a child who is part Mayan. How cool is that? This civilization that I learned about throughout my childhood history classes will soon be the ancestry of my very own son or daughter. Maybe my kid’s ancestors helped build the [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.