Latest Blog Posts »
- Where Has Gringation Been? 1 week ago I know… I made a huge announcement a month ago then dropped off the face of the earth. Well, I’m still making frequent updates on my Facebook page so my followers know what’s been going on, but the blog has been lonely since mid-April! April 25 was my last day at the travel...
- So I Quit My Job Today... 1 month ago “Why are you quitting a job that thousands of people would kill for?” That’s what a friend told me last week, and the very sentence that has been haunting me for the past few days. Ever since I graduated university in Cancun over 3 years ago, I’ve had the same great job as a...
- What's the Difference Between a Timba and a Machacado? 1 month ago During our trips to the village of Chabihau, we love to stop by and visit T
- So Now I'm the Proud Owner of 4 Coconut Trees... 1 month ago A few more pics from our weekend in Chabihau. We stopped by our land to do some scouting, and ended up getting some coconuts from our palm trees. (Ok, Jorge and his cousin got them while I took pictures.)
- Flamingo Watching in Chabihau, Yucatan 1 month ago We just got back from yet another awesome weekend in Chabihau. Jorge’s been going his whole life and I’ve been going for 6 years, but it feels even more like home now that we’ve bought land there. I have a bunch of stuff to share from our latest visit, but I’ll start with...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.