Latest Blog Posts »
- The Press Conference that Turned Me Into a Foodie 6 days ago Amazing things don’t usually happen on Wednesdays… but last Wednesday, something pretty amazing happened to me. A media friend of mine invited me to a press conference for the Cancun Riviera Maya Wine and Food Festival. Most press conferences are just the event organizers sitting at a table...
- A Night at Parque Las Palapas 1 week ago Parque Las Palapas is one of my favorite places in Cancun. It’s not particularly fancy and there’s no ocean view, but the atmosphere is great. This park (and I use the term loosely because it’s mostly paved) has a food area where you can buy tacos, tortas, etc, along with tons [...]
- Release the Turtles! 2 weeks ago I have to admit that my life is pretty cool. I got to spend my Monday morning on a Caribbean beach watching young sea turtles swim in the ocean for the first time. This photo was taken by my friend Pamela Acosta on Monday morning. God bless GoPro cameras. Xcaret [...]
- Weekend in Akumal 2 weeks ago After months of rain, rain, rain, my tan is finally starting to make a comeback! Last week was my best friend Viri’s birthday, and a bunch of us headed down to Akumal for the weekend to celebrate. (With stops in Playa del Carmen for food on the way there and back, [...]
- Discovered! Downtown Cancun Street Markets 2 months ago Jorge and I have been buying our fruits and veggies at the supermarket for years, but I was intrigued when he filled me in on a small street market that comes to his parents’ neighborhood once a week. I went for the first time this week. It was [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Mexico Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Gringation Cancun
19:37 PM November 13, 2012
Very well written, very enjoyable, and very professional. One of the best.