Joey's Bangkok Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- The bad and the good 1 week ago Mom has been encouraging me to think positively. She has hung up signs around the house that say things like "Allow yourself to be a beginner" and "Learn the rules and then play better." I think what all this means is, "Do your homework" and "Don't sit around and play video games all day."Last week...
- Can you find the patterns? 4 weeks ago
- Flat Stanley's Thailand adventures 2 months ago Flat Stanley had the good fortune to arrive during the most important Thai holiday of the year: Songkran, the celebration of the new year. People celebrate the return of the rainy season by dressing in floral patterns and having water fights.
- A long trip in an envelope 2 months ago Hi, cousin Delia! Your Flat Stanley made it here from New York safe and sound!Here he is with Uncle Leon taking in some sun poolside, with the klong (canal)
- Here's the last issue of the St. Andrews Dusit... 5 months ago Here's the last issue of the St. Andrews Dusit Newspaper. Mom, Tanzila, Eibhie and I finished it before Christmas but Mom didn't have time to post it until now.Newspaper p. 1Newspaper p. 2Newspaper p. 3
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Joey's Bangkok Blog
15:48 PM October 17, 2012
My darling grandson is a wonderful blogger! He is a great kid.