Joey's Bangkok Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Touch me for good luck! 1 year ago Even though I'm 10 now and almost as tall as my mother, lots of people want to touch me when I'm walking around Bangkok.Me at Jim Thompson Farm in December. I'm even taller now.A few years ago, we visited the Mercy Centre in Klong Toey with Mom's cousin Gary and there were a lot of older people...
- Minecraft MobsMany mobs are... 3 years ago Minecraft MobsMany mobs are peaceful, but most are not. Beware of all the mobs on this list of monstrous hostile mobs! (Some are peaceful.) Cave spider/Spider, Zombie pigmen, enderman, wolf, ocelot, chicken, cow, sheep, squid, horse, pig, bat, villager,...
- Famous goats of literature 3 years ago My mother wrote about her cousin's goat farm yesterday, so here is a post about some Percy Jackson satyrs:Image from contactmusic.comGrover Underwood, selfless protector of demigods and wild and natural places.Image from Camp Half-blood WikiCoach Gleeson Hedge, kicking butt and taking names.
- The bad and the good 3 years ago Mom has been encouraging me to think positively. She has hung up signs around the house that say things like "Allow yourself to be a beginner" and "Learn the rules and then play better." I think what all this means is, "Do your homework" and "Don't sit around and play video games all day."Last week...
- Can you find the patterns? 3 years ago We put these together as part of Joey's homework on multiplication.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Thailand Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Thailand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Joey's Bangkok Blog
15:48 PM October 17, 2012
My darling grandson is a wonderful blogger! He is a great kid.