(Extra)ordinary Things Around Me
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tutti pazzi della cucina Thai / Everybody crazy 4 Thai cuisine 3 months ago
- My news...after a long absence! 3 months ago Hi everybody!I'm sorry that I've left this blog for so long. Actually I've been working (more or loss) on my writing project. If I'll have some luck, I will be able to realize my dream...that is launching my own book in Thailand! I know it'll be hard and I'm only half-way on it but at least I'm...
- Happy Friday: How Cats Love Music ♪ 6 months ago This fall is a bit freezing in Italy. I somehow feel as if the calendar had been accelerating too much. The month I prefer to skip most is November because of its depressing mist and atmosphere. But when December starts, things are much different. Let's look forward to the month of December!!At the...
- Thailand episode 4: Bird's eye view of the banks of Chao Praya River 8 months ago I'm back with some pictures taken from the ferris wheel as mentioned in the previous post. Chao Praya River is a major river in Thailand which flows through Bangkok and then into the gulf of Thailand. I love Bangkok for its ingenious mixture of modernity and antiquity. In my opinion, the contrast...
- Thailand episode 3: Markets at the Riverfront 8 months ago There's a new tourist attraction near my parents' home. It was the first time for us visiting this place. It is situated close to the bank of Chao Phraya River, the most important river in Thailand. This area used to be deserted warehouses...but someone has got a great idea transforming it into a...
Contest Entries »
- From Thailand to Italy Writing Contest October 2012 My wonderful journey started, thirteen years ago, when I decided to marry my Italian boyfriend and to transfer to live in his country. At that time, thanks to my studying in Italian literature in my university, I already knew a little bit about...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on (Extra)ordinary Things Around Me
21:10 PM October 14, 2012
I really like her blogs. She is so natural and share her experiences of her life in Italy. I enjoy reading her blog so much. Hope she will continue her writing and share us more her reflection about life and food.
16:42 PM October 15, 2012
What a fantastic blog! I do love reading her wonderful stories. All entries contain a lot of useful knowledge. I'm sure the more you read her stories the more you will fall in love with her blog.
22:23 PM October 22, 2012
Questo blog è interessante e simpatico, Mee è una donna molto saggia e preparata, per me è sempre un piacere leggere i suoi pensieri