(Extra)ordinary Things Around Me
Latest Blog Posts »
- Waiting for Expo 2015...an interesting experiment! 2 months ago I just have watched a very nice video on youtube and I can't avoid sharing it. It's about Americans who tried Thai sweets for the first time of their lives. They might not have had such a good experience but I love their expressions. Well, Thai sweets are too strange for the Westerners, both in the...
- Proudly present.... 7 months ago My son (13 years old at the moment) has taken 1-hour piano lesson each week from autumn to spring (obviously every activity is paused in summer months) for 2 years already. At the end of May, the school organized a Rock Concert where my son took part in the second part of the all-time greatest song...
- Learning Italian hand gestures 8 months ago I talked to a friend of mine about learning Italian language and people's habit, then a video clip I've watched some time ago came to my mind. It's a funny one but I admit that at the beginning when I transferred to Italy, I found their way of conducting hand gestures while speaking a bit...
- Phuket - one of the places I've loved 8 months ago Despite the gigantic disaster from tsunami on December 26, 2004, Phuket has recovered and returned to be heaven on earth again. This place restores me a quite valuable memory of my youth.This amazing video has been created by Mr Saengthit of SpyLenz Photography
- The coldest summer 8 months ago This's the sky in July. This summer must be the coldest and rainiest one in my memory since I've lived in Italy (since 1999). Last winter was the warmest one in my memory though. If autumn turns out to be sunny, then we'll have such a good year end. Yet why these are all happening?? I just drop...
Contest Entries »
- From Thailand to Italy Writing Contest October 2012 My wonderful journey started, thirteen years ago, when I decided to marry my Italian boyfriend and to transfer to live in his country. At that time, thanks to my studying in Italian literature in my university, I already knew a little bit about...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on (Extra)ordinary Things Around Me
21:10 PM October 14, 2012
I really like her blogs. She is so natural and share her experiences of her life in Italy. I enjoy reading her blog so much. Hope she will continue her writing and share us more her reflection about life and food.
16:42 PM October 15, 2012
What a fantastic blog! I do love reading her wonderful stories. All entries contain a lot of useful knowledge. I'm sure the more you read her stories the more you will fall in love with her blog.
22:23 PM October 22, 2012
Questo blog è interessante e simpatico, Mee è una donna molto saggia e preparata, per me è sempre un piacere leggere i suoi pensieri