(Extra)ordinary Things Around Me
Latest Blog Posts »
- What they think about us (Thai people) 2 months ago I've just read an article and would like to share it here. I believe it'd be fine to the writer :)Some points may not always be right, however this's more or less our routines.Who knows why, but living in a country full of mess like Thailand is such...
- Waiting for Expo 2015...an interesting experiment! 7 months ago I just have watched a very nice video on youtube and I can't avoid sharing it. It's about Americans who tried Thai sweets for the first time of their lives. They might not have had such a good experience but I love their expressions. Well, Thai sweets are too strange for the Westerners, both in the...
- Proudly present.... 11 months ago My son (13 years old at the moment) has taken 1-hour piano lesson each week from autumn to spring (obviously every activity is paused in summer months) for 2 years already. At the end of May, the school organized a Rock Concert where my son took part in the second part of the all-time greatest song...
- Learning Italian hand gestures 1 year ago I talked to a friend of mine about learning Italian language and people's habit, then a video clip I've watched some time ago came to my mind. It's a funny one but I admit that at the beginning when I transferred to Italy, I found their way of conducting hand gestures while speaking a bit...
- Phuket - one of the places I've loved 1 year ago Despite the gigantic disaster from tsunami on December 26, 2004, Phuket has recovered and returned to be heaven on earth again. This place restores me a quite valuable memory of my youth.This amazing video has been created by Mr Saengthit of SpyLenz Photography
Contest Entries »
- From Thailand to Italy Writing Contest October 2012 My wonderful journey started, thirteen years ago, when I decided to marry my Italian boyfriend and to transfer to live in his country. At that time, thanks to my studying in Italian literature in my university, I already knew a little bit about...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on (Extra)ordinary Things Around Me
21:10 PM October 14, 2012
I really like her blogs. She is so natural and share her experiences of her life in Italy. I enjoy reading her blog so much. Hope she will continue her writing and share us more her reflection about life and food.
16:42 PM October 15, 2012
What a fantastic blog! I do love reading her wonderful stories. All entries contain a lot of useful knowledge. I'm sure the more you read her stories the more you will fall in love with her blog.
22:23 PM October 22, 2012
Questo blog è interessante e simpatico, Mee è una donna molto saggia e preparata, per me è sempre un piacere leggere i suoi pensieri