Latest Blog Posts »
- Life's Lookin' Up 1 week ago Three little boys sat on a large pile of trash holding plastic cement bags stuffed with collected plastic bottles, or other trash they may be able to sell.
- Changes! 2 months ago We’ve made a change around here that’s made the people who work for us, and me, happier:
- Peace Corps Reunion 4 months ago Last night Billy and I had the honor of hosting a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer party at our place.
- A Visit to the Korail Slums 4 months ago This week some of my comrades and I at Thrive (the NGO we have created to help feed kids) had a unique opportunity:
- I Like It Here 5 months ago The other day I met a couple that have just arrived in Dhaka.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » WoodLand Travels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!