Latest Blog Posts »
- Talking Points 1 week ago The U.S. Ambassador to Bangladesh used Billy’s talking points in a speech he gave a few weeks ago.
- Collapsed Building 2 months ago The recent collapse of a large factory building in Dhaka, makes it the second major catastrophe since we moved here eight months ago.
- Sri Lanka 2 months ago Subbing for a second grade classroom full-time has ground my blog writing to a stand-still – until now, my last day of Spring Break before I go back to teach until the end of the year.The five of us have just returned from a week-long vacation in Sri Lanka, the island/country below...
- 79 Years 3 months ago Mom in her new bathrobe!I asked the boys last night what happened on this eve 79 years ago. Ethan said, “A little girl named Miriam was born!” Grandma Mimi celebrated her 79thbirthday today in Dhaka, Bangladesh. For most of the day I was at school, in my new role as long-term...
- Getting into the Groove 4 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » WoodLand Travels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!