Latest Blog Posts »
- The only way to survive this heat.......................the beach!!! 2 weeks ago We have been hitting record temperatures here in Granada the past few weeks. Having lived many years of my life in the desert of Arizona I can usually handle the heat but every year it gets more difficult. The last couple weeks have been brutal around here and the only way to deal with this...
- Magical Mountain 2 months ago There is a magical place up high in the Pyrenees if you have the patience to travel the narrow highways and to keep going just when you thought you were already at the end of the road. In the province of Huesca you will find the National Park of Ordesa and Monte Perdido. It is […]
- Vinho Verde.........good for the soul. 7 months ago After leaving the Douro Valley we drove north towards the Minho river which is the natural border between Portugal and Spain. This area of the country is absolutely gorgeous. One of those places where you just want to unpack and stay for a very, very long while. Lush green landscape is the...
- New Year´s Day in the Douro Valley 6 months ago I am a little behind on posting but, “mas vale tarde que nunca”. And now I am on a clean eating spree so it is good to go back and reminisce about the amazing food we enjoyed on our trip. After we left the small city of Chaves my wonderful partner decided to take us […]
- New Year's Eve in Trás-os -Montes Portugal 7 months ago En route from Valladolid to Northern Portugal we decided spend New Years in the small city of Chaves in the region of Trás-os-Montes, just crossing over the border from Spain. The city and surrounding areas are known for it’s hot springs. The history of Chaves dates back to Paleolithic times and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » mooninspain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!