Latest Blog Posts »
- Passion, Port and the Douro Valley 5 months ago The Douro Valley in Portugal is known for its prolific wine production which is eventually taken to Vila Nova de Gaia near the city of Porto and stored in the wine cellars. Traditionally the wine was transported there by “rabelos”, a cargo boat native to the Douro region. The microclimate...
- memories of summertime........................ 1 year ago Finally a moment to sit down and reflect on the past year. It is amazing how time flies when we are busy and running about from place to place. In the past few months on tour I have had many a day when I thought of what a beautiful summer we had in our trusty […]
- Illegal in Lisbon............... 1 year ago One of my favorite past times is researching restaurants. Local and traditional are important to me especially to recommend great places to my guests so that they can enjoy good food in non touristic places. But, for myself and my family I love to find the best Chinese, Mexican, Thai, Indian,...
- Slow food and slow life............ 1 year ago My partner said he wanted me to have some genuine rest and relaxation before beginning the busy Fall season and that he knew just where we should go for a week or so in August. So, we headed west from Madrid, spending one night in the beautiful city of Talavera de la Reina, before setting […]
- Back home.........more pieces of my Granada. 1 year ago After realizing that we were not going to make it to the States this summer, we decided to pack up the van and head in direction of the French Pyrenees. We spent 30 days sleeping in the van in various parking lots of different towns, beaches and mountains. It is hard to explain what it […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » mooninspain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!